All Comments on 'Awakening My Wife's Sexual Desire Ch. 02'

by roomfor1more

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you - a great story worth reading

A well written story that was engaging, hopefully there is a third chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure Garbage

You are one sick dude. President of the cuckolds club? Not a LW story my friend

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

While I believe you are entitled to your opinion I disagree with your comment Definition of a Loving Wife is quite broad, ill defined, and covers any activity to which a couple consents. This story covers a form of a loving wife who, with her husband's knowledge and consent, takes on different lovers. While it may not meet you definition of a Loving Wife story, I feel this category is well suited for this story and the first chapter to this story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Editing

R4-1more: your defense for your category decision (wholly proper, IMHO), indicates your English language skills are adequate. Please re-read your work after giving it an overnight rest. I found it highly confusing, what with omitted (key) words, long, run-on sentences which change topic, ambiguity about who is subject, and odd phraseology (especially indirect references)! You describe a history of moving in and out of an 'open' relationship, then her re-definition of 'kinda open, but mostly MYOB!' Her rationale for that is weak, the food-bank venue is odd, and her co-worker's surprise return and lesbian involvement is very weak. Gave it a two, could have gone three, but you allowed me too much distraction trying to figure out what was meant to be conveyed. It is also hard to believe that hubby would hire a P.I. given their history -very hard to believe a PI would not consider that he had earned his fee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
schizophrenic

at best. the kids as petty excuse, but how come anybody knows her phone number ?

the kids as petty excuse 2, but fucking bareback at a shelter is playing russian roulette with her and her husbands health and life. 2 more orphans.

a guy who gives a shit to everything. a woman either braindead or a bit more than slightly sick.

seem to make no sense at all and erotic ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

After all you know - you never told her you knew about John, the black guy.

You are just a low self-esteem, submissive cuck and trying to justify it.

Did she choose you - Sure, a home, safe, an idiot that lets her get off with strangers every once in awhile. What a deal.

Your writing and transition from one event to another could be smoother and with better grammer but, all in all, as the story goes - Not Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't wait!

For the chapter where you both die of an std. SICKENING LIMEY FAGGOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are deluded.

I only read the last paragraph to see how the story ended. And that was plenty enough to feel ill. I do hope you know better in real life than this story. If you or anyone else lived their lives like this then they would be seriously fucked up and there would no point or purpose to this couple being married. The fact that you wrote this story shows that you belive this is a good idea and obviously condone it, hell you are a swinger anyway so of course you condone such behaviour. There is a cuckold writer born every minute and you are just another one, just what this site needs another cuckold wimp writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A plate full of cow entrails is a beefsteak to what some wish to rationalize as loving wives.

It is my continued observation that what incenses many of the visceral and contemptuous negative comments about these stories besides the content is the category in which they are labeled, “LOVING WIVES”.

They are not loving wives by any stretch of the imagination. Loving Wives celebrate the selfless monogamous relationship with their husbands while embracing the concepts of spiritual love, with the physical joys of sex along with loyalty and respect.

These are CHEATING WIVES STORIES and they do have their place on this website. I make no judgment on the people who enjoy them; I don’t. In the end, they are a fantasy…a work of fiction.

You can attempt to rationalize all you want however a cuckold is a cuckold and words have meanings. A plate full of cow entrails is a beefsteak to what some wish to rationalize as loving wives.

I would strongly encourage the moderators to create a new category called CHEATING WIVES and put these stories in their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Authors Comment to Anonymous

I agree with your statement that everybody has a right to his or her opinion. What I do not agree with is your assertion that this is Loving Wives. I honestly believe that cuckoldry which is what your story is about is a Fetish. Both by definition and by fact. I think that authors that write stories similiar to yours are afraid to put their stories in Fetish where I believe they belong due to the stigma attached to that type of sexual behavior. I also believe that those stories are read alot less frequently than in LW's Therefore Lw's becomes a sort of dumping ground for cuckold type stories.

I have read both parts of his story and although it is not my cup of tea I will say you are a good writer. I just do not necessarily agree about where these stories should be posted, If you read most of the other comments I believe I'm not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have no clue as to the definition of Fetish

Cuckolding is FETISH

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Irony

All the flamers who want stories with wives involved in extramarital sex (WES) to be categorized as Fetish seem to not understand 'irony.' Those who want sweetness need to peruse Romance or First Time or much of Mature. Well over 90% of LW contributions involve WES. Suck it up or move your readership to another category.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Hey Lickitdeesplit!!!!!

I believe there is a big difference between WES and being knowlingly cuckolded. Listen if that is your thing.Have at it. Cuckoldry is a sexual fetish.If a husband and wife get off on this more power to them. That does not change the fact that it is a Fetish. Sexual Fetishism is sexual arousal from physical object or a certain situation. Sound familiar? I am not going to judge what people do or how they write but I do think these stories should be posted where they belong. Romance???

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Floridaryan and Anonymous

Merriam-Webster online dictionary defines fetish as: "an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression." This story does not meet the definition of fetish and has not been placed in the fetish category for that reason.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Explanation

@ Dear Likedeesplit 1. There are extramarital sex stories with consequence, revenge and later (e.g. after divorce) reconcilation. That case the husband an UNWILLING cuckold.

2. There stories when the husbands are clueless and they are unknown cuckold.

3. Very interesting, because here are such stories where the wives have not any extramarital affairs. These stories the true loving wives stories (TLW).

4. There are stories where are mutual extramarital affairs : open marriage, swingers, true swapping.

5. There are stories where the husbands like to be cuckold. Your counterpart commenters talk about this sort of stories........ I am only curious how many % husbands like to be cuckold or like the cuckoldry?

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Give it a rest

There has been a surge of comments in LW stories of late where the commenters decry the inclusion of swinging wife/voluntary cuckold stories in the LW category, and insist that those stories should be submitted at Fetish stories instead. We get it already. What do you think you will accomplish by these one-note, repetitive, irritating comments? Maybe they should be in the Fetish category. However, as a commenter in this string points out, they probably don't fit that definition.

I like many LW stories. I don't like the voluntary cuckold stories as a general rule-they don't do anything for me intellectually and they certainly don't excite me. I especially find distasteful the involuntary cuckold/wife domination type stories where the hubby is rendered a sissy against his will (those should be in BDSM imho).

But, look at the description on this site for what the LW category is: stories about adverturous women and their mates. It is clearly a broad category by design. So, you will get the true loving wife stories (essentially romance stories, but in the framework of a husband and wife), you will get the cheating wife stories (with revenge themes or reconciliation themes), you will get the 'close call' stories, you will get the swinger/open marriage stories, and yes, you will get the voluntary and involuntary cuckold stories. I always read the story descrip before I read the story. If it looks like the type I don't enjoy, I don't bother reading it. I wouldn't read this particular story normally, but I keep seeing these "this should be in Fetish category" comments, and I wanted to weigh in.

Get over it, and stop reading these stories if they bother you so much.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Last Comment for LIcketdeespltit

I'm glad you can read the dictionary but did you read what I wrote. The definition you gave for fetish was correct. The definition I gave was for Sexual Fetishism which is what we are talking about here isn't it? Look it up on Wiki, It's the SITUATION not the object that creates the sexual arousal.Hell, you can have a fetish about anything physical but when it becomes a certain sexual situation (cuckoldry,humiliation,dergradation) that is when it becomes a Sexual Fetish. Listen, If authors keep posting this stuff here it is not the end of the world for me and this particular story is actually well written although not me favorite topic. What does bother me with alot of these type stories and they tend to evolve to this as a next step is when they do turn to humliation,degradation. forced situations(Sexual Fetishism) and they claim to have be a Loving Wives story. Sorry, I just don't see it and thay DO belong in the Fetish category.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Floridaryan

I am not a fan of Wiki because I believe Wiki is not a reliable source of information since the information can be easily changed and as an author I will never use Wiki for any research that I do.

In addition I feel broadening a definition to include a sexual activity such as involving people from outside of the relationship into the relationship will unnecessarily define activities a fetish when in fact they are not a fetish. It remains my feeling this story does not meet the definition fetish since the couple has been able to maintain their relationship without involving others and neither needs to have sex with someone else in order to obtain sexual satisfaction. Involving others from outside of their relationship, is this story, is a method the couple employs in order to feel younger, recapture some youthfulness, and to do something that makes them both happy. A broader intepretation of this story regards a couple coming to terms with aging and trying to find a way to hold on the an earlier part of their marriage. Even if you could successfully argue that happiness and fetish are linked, it is my feeling that if something makes someone happy then it is not a necessarily a fetish since anything that makes anyone happy would then be called a fetish. Such an argument becomes circular and that is the essence of my argument that by adhering to a strict definition prevents every story from being argued is fetish story.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
A good idea

If the owner of this site wanted to inrease the categories it would be better this category to devide in 2 parts. It would be 1st for the unwilling cuckold stories (consequence and reconcilation), for the clues cuckold stories (if the husband knew, he would not be glad), for the mutuel extramarital activities (open marriage, swingers and true swapping) and without extramarital affairs stories and it would be a new 2d category for the cuckoldry.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I do not think the true open marriage, swinger lifestyle and true swapping would be cuckoldry, because the husband and wife do the extramarital activity mutual when it drifts not mutuel (only one part of the pair was extramarital activity or humitation, etc) in that case will be cuckoldry.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Duna

I agree with both of your comments. First, I feel, swinging, threesomes, open relationships, and extramarital activity are not cuckolding. Also, I feel each of these activities are separate activities with their own characteristics. Cuckolding I feel is a completely different activity that involves humiliation, domination, and / or agreement to allow one person to have sex with someone else for a limited time. While there is a bit of a cross over between these activities with cuckolding, I feel, cuckolding shares more with BDSM then that what is normally termed swinging or open relationships. In my opinion, those whose clump cuckolding in with swinging or open relationships does not understand the subtle differences between them.

Like yourself, I would like to see some more categories introduced on Literotica, especially threesomes and cuckolding. I feel it would give readers more guidance regarding their preference and authors more options for placing their stories. However, I do accept by having more categories it may not necessary make things easier and it may make things more complicated.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
She is training herself to be a full slut

Her need for cock is a craving. Like a drug. She needs it to feel alive. Cuckold need to see or hear about her taking cock is a craving too. Also like a drug. If he starts cleaning her used married pussy and ass, he will become even more hooked. She is now so hooked she will stop at nothing to have cock or bi sex with other women. I be cuckold wishes he had been there to see all the cock she was getting and all the hot thick seed that has been pumped into her belly, pussy, and ass. There is still a lot more exploring to do with this story. Including cuckold sucking cock and maybe get his pussy fucked as well as bred. I will read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So how many diseases does she have?

And how soon will the divorce be final? Epic stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are

Are there really such spineless husband's out there?This slut would be at home working the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Response to roomfor1more

If you truely are acting out the life you want to live, do it. I’m not trying to tell people not to whore around to their heart’s content, if you are your fuckbuddy housemate want that, have at it. But don’t lie. Be honest or be faithful. Stop claiming labels you don’t deserve. If you make shit up to redefine a romantic relationship do it allows you not be exclusive, you know what you are doing. You know you aren’t in a relationship anymore, stop lying.

It’s not a cucold fetish, it’s an expression of mental traima and self loathing. You aren’t indulging his fetish, you are exploiting. A mentally ill person.

You aren’t swingers. You just have a live in fuck buddy for a best friend.

You aren’t in an open relationship, see swingers.

It isn’t raceplay, you are just being racist and sexist to every involved party.

If you aren’t ready or willing to be exclusive, don’t call it a any of random euphemisms for a romantic relationship, those are implicitly require commitment, fidelity, exclusivity. you aren’t with a significant other. You aren’t boyfriend or girlfriend. You aren’t married. You don’t have a spouse. If you are exclusive, those titles do not apply to you, a state certificate or a ring or vows before a priest (or whatever other firguee legally invested with the power to preform a marriage ceremony).

Here’s the truth, you don’t need to lie. You can just call them your fuck buddy, your friend. Hell if you are feeling special, paramour denotes some degree of emotional connection without a commitment. Stop lying.

And to the people using this site. Stop calling cheating whore stories “Loving Wife”. Or at least stop putting stories that don’t use the word Wife ironically in the category name.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Absolute cuck shit

Scores 1/5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Shore and willing cuck go a little crazy.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Crap or get off the pot! Make up your mind if this is the life you really want. Loser cuck & whore slut bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous