Awakening My Wife's Sexual Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, I said no to him but having the bottle being shoved in to my pussy frightened me. However, it did kind of aroused me, too. It make me horny but I did not like his aggressive nature so I told him no."

"How come you did not report him to the police or ask for protection when you left?"

"I did not see him as a threat. His desperation for a fuck was a compliment and I wanted the attention. The night before I fucked him he tried again, pinning me against the car but this time he fingered me. When his worn fingers entered my pussy it brought me to an instant orgasm."

"You liked?" he asked me.

"Yes very much so, come in tomorrow afternoon and I will have a surprise for you."

"I come in around 1PM."

"He came in at 1PM, went through the process in order not to attract attention, and then asked me he could take me out afterwards. With others around I said no but I winked to him to let him know that I was only teasing. I then told him not to be too down; if he could stay he might be surprised."

"So what happened?"

"Don't rush me."

I could see Michelle's nipples beginning poke through her top and I know that this story must arose her. "It was about two hours later when another gentlemen walk through the door. Now, he was attractive very well kept, nice fit body, and well groomed."

"I thought they were all messy and dirty?"

"Not this one, anyhow I asked him to stay too since I was the one there and I would be closing. After closing time I closed the office, I started kissing the first one, and began undressing the better kept guy."

"What happened next?" At this point I can see Michelle's eyes light up and I can tell retelling the story is arousing her too.

"Then I lay on the desk spreading my legs telling both of them to do what they want with me."

"So did they?"

"There more scruffy guy began eating me out as I began sucking the other guy's cock. It tasted heavenly. By then I was getting lost in the moment and not really aware of what is happening around me. The scruffy guy begins stretching out my pussy before he buries he whole fist deep into my pussy."

"Did it make you cum?"

"It made me cum repeatedly. Then he shoved his cock deep into my pussy. I could feel it grasping like a tiger grasping its dead prey as it devours it, his cock in me fed a part of me making me cum repeatedly. I felt him explode in me and as he finished shooting his load I pulled the other guy to fuck me."

"How did he feel? Was he any better?"

"He entered my leaking and stretched pussy. However I could not feel him. I rolled on my stomach telling him to fuck me in my ass."

"Did he?" At this point I could not contain myself, Michelle's story was getting me hard and I could feel the urge to cum pushing up from my balls. I knew I have to hold off and I knew I wanted to hear the rest of this story. So I paused, allowing my desire to cum subside before asking, "What did he do next?"

"He licked my ass and applied a bit of spit to his cock before slowly entering me. I could feel his cock grow in my and I could feel it feel it filling my ass. "

"Did it hurt without using a lot of lubrication?"

"Surprisingly no, he started moving faster I started cumming again and it was not long before he shot his load deep into my ass before it leaked out."

"Was that the end? Did you leave?"

"No we did not leave. We were all still horny and I told the both of them I want both of them to fuck me at the same time. Neither needed any help getting hard again. The scruffy guy fucked me in my pussy again while the other guy fucked me in my ass. This time it was incredible."

After Michelle shared that story we both were quite horny. I had not problem sliding into Michelle wet and hot pussy. She came several times before I finally shot my load deep into her. It was not longer after her telling me that story that she resigned her volunteering job. Even though Michelle had sex with several guys at the same time and she did not fully explain the secretive calls it has brought us together. I do not believe her fucking other men then coming home to tell me about it is the reason we are closer. Instead I believe it is the choice she has, how she exercises that choice, and the communication that we have that makes this such an enjoyable experience for the both of us.

12