Awakening of Fannie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the door to Miss Jordan's office opened and she stuck her head out to see how things were developing. The man didn't see her as he grabbed for his crotch and squeezed his cock getting more bold, or forgetful, as the time passed. Mistress watched as he worked his hand up and down the length of his swollen member. She looked at me and smiled giving me a nod as if I was doing a good job. This gave me a warm feeling and I blushed at the thought that I pleased her. The man finally noticed her and couldn't be sure that he was caught.

"I'm ready for you now." She said smiling at the man. Looking down at his crotch she continued, "You may come in when ever you are ready."

He closed his legs and covered himself with his hands as he turned a bright shade of red! After a few minutes to calm down he finally got up to head for the door. I couldn't have him leave without one more tease so I told him to hold on for a moment as I stepped off of the treadmill and went to my desk. I bent over the desk with my bare ass pointing at him acting like I was looking for a document. He stood and stared at my ass until I turned around and caught him with a lump in his pants. I smiled and handed him some trivial application that he really didn't need. As he turned I opened the door to Miss Jordan's office and stood in the doorway so that he would have to squeeze by me on the way in. He had to turn to the side to pass me and as he did his crotch brushed against my naked ass. As he slowly slid by I could feel his hardened cock through his trousers. He turned to thank me as I smiled back and closed the door.

Of course Miss Jordan doesn't have me show myself to all of her clients! There are some that would be appalled at such exhibitionism so she plans when and with whom I should put on a show. Many times I must just sit at my desk with my legs closed and act busy. I may look like a slut but if I don't act on it even the stuffed shirt types will just look and enjoy what I offer in private!

*

(I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and will continue to support Fannie! Remember that I will be submitting the entire story of her slave training next time! Thank you again for your feedback and great emails! I hope to hear from you again soon!)

12