Awakenings Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric Joins Jennifer and Angela in delicious debauchery!
1.9k words
4.52
16.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest you read Jennifer's World, Awakenings, Ch.1 before reading this, if you have not already done so (for continuity). This chapter, and the next, are simply titled Awakenings for descriptive brevity asked for by Literotica. Other than that, enjoy!

***************

Jennifer was beside herself. She just had the most powerful orgasm of her life, she made another woman come, and now she was about to find out what it would be like with a man!

Eric closed the door behind him. "It's a good thing that I heard your first screams," he said. "I sent the driver away and told him to come back tomorrow with the rest of our stuff. When I came in, you two were in each others' snatch, sucking like there was no tomorrow! I was getting so hot just watching it! Hon, I never knew this about you! Jennifer, you look so hot! I just know that you and I are going to have a great time!"

The ladies looked at each other, and smiled.

"Rested?" Angela asked of Jennifer.

"Totally!" She said.

Angela and Jennifer got up from the floor, slightly slipping from their pussy juice all over the floor. They walked over to Eric, one to either side of him. Jennifer started to massage his chest and grab his ass, and Angela kissed his neck and grabbed his crotch.

"When was the last time you had two women at once?" Angela asked.

"Never," he said, gulping a bit.

Well, Get ready for a treat. Jen, get his pants, will you?"

Jennifer looked at Angela and nodded. She got to her knees and undid Eric's belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She then pulled them over his hips slowly, savoring the sight. He wore no underwear, and first saw his pubic hair. She stopped for a moment, and kissed his lower stomach. Eric shuddered.

Jennifer then continued to pull down his pants, hands slightly shaking. This would be the first time that she would see a real, live cock, up close and personal, and she knew that it would be eventually buried in her pussy. She started to get wet at the very thought of it. She pulled his pants down even farther, finally exposing his cock.

Jennifer gasped. As Eric's pants lay at his feet, she could not take her eyes off of his manhood. It had to be eight inches long, at least, and it was not even fully hard yet! His balls hung low, and were large. She could not help herself. She reached her hand up and cupped those wonderful balls.

Eric moaned at the touch. He reached over to Angela's hair, pulling her head back, and kissed her. Angela kissed him back, separating his lips with her tongue and exploring the inside of his mouth. Her hands had already removed his shirt, and she was pinching his nipples. Eric's other hand reached over and started to massage her left tit. Angela purred her approval.

Jennifer continued to massage Eric's balls, Loving the feel of them. Her own lust was growing again, and her curiosity overcame her as she moved slowly forward and planted a kiss on the head of his cock. Eric lurched a little at the contact. This motion pushed the head of his cock past Jennifer's lips and into her mouth.

Jennifer was first shocked at this, but quickly recovered. Her lust was growing with each passing moment. She closed her eyes, gently squeezed his balls, then pushed her head forward in one stroke and took a good six inches of his cock into her mouth. She flicked her tongue around it, then slowly started an in-and-out rhythm. Her free hand reached over and buried itself in Angela's pussy, the thumb slowly rubbing the clit.

Both Eric and Angela moaned. They started to kiss each other more fiercely, and Eric started to flex his hips a little, driving his cock into Jennifer's mouth. He was in heaven!

Jennifer continued sucking Eric's cock, and finger-fucking Angela. Her fantasies started again, this time about other things that she would like to do. Her sexuality was starting to surface, and she found herself recognizing that she was wanton. She had been called slut, and it thrilled her. She knew that the depths of pleasure that could be had just started, and she wanted to know just how far she would go. All her life, her parents warned her about acting sluttish, saying that girls like that always got in trouble. They were uptight, and they could not even talk to her about sex. A friend clued her in, and introduced her to some books on the subject. She read them so many times that she could recite them. Now she was in her first REAL sexual experiences, all from a chance meeting, and she now wanted to try out all that she had read.

Jennifer prepared herself. She relaxed the back of her throat, produced a little more saliva, then slowly devouring Eric's cock until her lips touched the base. Her lips felt like they were stretched to their limit, but she also marveled at the fact that she did not gag. His cock gave a little jump at this first deep throat pass. He was now rock hard. Emboldened, Jennifer withdrew until only the head of his cock was in her mouth. She shifted position, licked the tip, then rammed his cock into her mouth hard until she had swallowed the whole thing again.

Eric's knees buckled. He pulled away from Angela, and grabbed Jennifer's head for support. This did not help much, for her head came back to the head of his massive member, then rammed home again! This time it was too much, and Eric slowly crumpled to the floor, hitting his head lightly on the door. All he could do was moan.

Angela, still standing, with Jennifer's hand in her snatch, moaned with a renewed lust. She had not had that explosive of an experience in a long time, and she wanted to savor this one for as long as it would go. She tenderly disengaged Jennifer's hand and got down on the floor next to her.

"Jen, where did you learn to do that?" She asked.

Jennifer came off of Eric's cock. "Nowhere, really," she said. "I read a lot of books and stuff, practiced one time with a cucumber. This is my first time with sex, you know, other than masturbating."

"Y-Your f-f-first?! Eric stammered. "Ever?"

"Uh-huh."

"Aren't you lucky!" Angela said happily. "Now, lay back and let us work!"

At this, Angela plunged down on Eric's cock, taking it completely in her mouth. Eric laid his head back and moaned again.

Jennifer was on fire. She had had a cock in her mouth, and she had finger-fucked Angela. Block after block of inhibitions melted away as the level of her lust inflamed her passion. Now her pussy was on fire, and Angela was busily working on Eric's cock. She decided to put Eric's mouth to work.

Jennifer straddled Eric's head. "Here's my pussy, stud," she purred. "Make me come with your tongue." She then mashed her pussy on his mouth.

Eric grunted, then started to lick Jennifer's pussy. His lips found the lips, and his tongue darted in and out of her hole. He brought his hand up and found her clit, pinching it, while the other hand found one of her tits and squeezed hard.

Jennifer gasped at the sudden assault. She felt his tongue work itself expertly around her pussy, his fingers pinching her clit in a way that made her convulse with pleasure. A soft moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and put her head back.

Angela decided to fuck her man. She took his cock out of her mouth, licking the length as she did, then straddled him and lowered herself onto his shaft.

Eric lurched at the warmth of her pussy enveloping his cock, and lightly bit Jennifer's pussy lips. Jennifer gasped.

"OOOH, that felt so good!" she said.

Angela got into a squatting position. She grabbed Jennifer's shoulders for support, then lifted and dropped on Eric's cock again. Eric bucked.

The three of them continued in this fashion for a while: Eric eating Jennifer's pussy, Angela fucking Eric.

Angela loved to fuck Eric. His cock felt so good in her pussy; All eight inches of it. She loved to impale herself with it. For the past three years she though she could not get satisfaction with anyone other than Eric. Now came Jennifer, and another world opened. She wanted more of this feeling, and she hoped her fucking relayed that to him.

Jennifer moaned. "Oooh, god I'm gonna come soon."

"Mmmmmph," Eric mumbled.

"Come on, honey," Angela gasped, "buck your hips! Make me come with your cock! It feels so good!"

Eric bucked his hips, driving his cock deeper into Angela's pussy. Her juices covered his crotch so much that each thrust squished. The sensation was so erotic that he felt the stirrings of orgasm coming from his balls. He reached down and started to rub and pinch her clit, sending waves of lust through her.

The intensity of Eric's tongue in her pussy and on her clit pushed Jennifer over the edge.

"OH GOD!" She screamed, "I'M COMING!"

Jennifer jerked with her orgasm. Her juices flowed freely, covering Eric's face. Wave after wave pummeled her body, making her jerk violently. Angela's hands dug into her shoulders, trying to help her, but then Angela stiffened.

"OH, FUCK!" she screamed. "OH! OH! I'M COMING!" Angela increased her dropping, impaling herself on Eric's cock as hard as she could. Eric's fingers pinched her clit hard, causing her to squeal in pain and lust.

"Nnnngggh!" Eric mumbled. He bit Jennifer's pussy lips and slammed his cock hard into Angela as his own orgasm racked him. Stream after stream of cum shot into Angela, coating her inside, and running out over his cock.

After a few minutes, the two women rolled off Eric. Both Jennifer and Angela started to lick Eric's cock clean of his cum and Angela's pussy juice. Jennifer found the taste exhilarating, and found she liked it. Eric moaned as the women licked his cock like a lollipop. Soon, his member was cleaned, and the two women once again lay on the floor, looking bleary-eyed at the ceiling.

"Wow!" Jennifer said wearily, "That was fantastic! You ate me raw!"

"You tasted heavenly," Eric said, a little shakily. "Your pussy is so tight and sweet, I couldn't get enough of it!"

"Amen to that!" Angela said, not too steady herself. "I know how she tastes! This has been one hell of a day, people!"

"I need to rest again," Jennifer said.

"Agreed," Eric said. "I'm spent!"

"Not too spent, I hope," Angela said, looking at Eric's cock. It had not gone down!

"Huh?" Eric said.

"Well, there's one person of this merry trio that hasn't been fucked yet, and I think it's high time we introduce her to the exquisite pleasures of it."

"What?" Jennifer said.

"You are about to be seriously and royally laid, my dear Jennifer," Angela said, "and I'm gonna help. You'll be fucked so hard you will lose your mind. You'll see stars, and you won't ever forget it! And, you will enjoy it, like the slut you are!"

Jennifer once again felt the thrill of being called a slut. She felt a little apprehensive, but excited nonetheless, of the next round of sex. She wished she could feel rested sooner!