Aylesbury Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,846 Followers

Jenny screamed. "Oh my God . . . Oh Yeah . . . I can feel it . . . God . . . Shoot it in me . . . Fuck me with it . . . Oh God . . . Yes . . . Oh Fuck Me . . . " Doug too was shouting and moaning as he said. "Take it bitch . . . Gonna fell your pussy full of cum . . . Take it all . . . "

Doug kept arching his legs up and he held onto her ass keeping her impaled on his thick cock as she relaxed above him. Doug was out of energy too as he felt his warm cum around his cock inside her pussy as she slowly lifted herself off of him.

There was a loud sound coming from her pussy as his cock slipped out as the gurgle of his cum and air inside her pussy began to escape down onto the bed sheets below. Jenny leaned down and kissed Doug on the lips and said. "That was the best fuck I ever had."

Doug kissed her back knowing she was still young and inexperienced but took that as a compliment as he rubbed his hand across her tits hanging down in front of him. Doug replied. "You have the sweetest pussy I ever fucked."

Jenny got down off the bed and walked into the bathroom to clean up and Doug watched her walk away with a trail of his cum dripping out of her pussy along the way.

Jenny got dressed and waited for Doug to come out of the bathroom and when he did she gave him another kiss on the lips and said. "I want to thank you for inviting my Mother and me today. My Mother's been needing this for a long time."

Doug laughed and said. "You mean your Mother needed for you to get fucked today?" Jenny gave him a little smirk and said. "What I meant was that my Mother needed some cock for a long time and I'm glad she was able to get that here today."

Doug replied. "You must have seen your Mother having sex when you left the room didn't you?" Jenny replied. "Yes. She was getting hers the last time I looked in."

Doug said. "So. Are you going to give us away to that group of women now that the secret is out?" Jenny replied. "As long as you and Peter continue to make my Mother happy and not let her get hurt than I'll keep your letter secret to myself."

They walked out and down stairs and found Marisa and Peter standing in the front room. Marisa looked completely relaxed with a smile on her face as she greeted her daughter with a little kiss on the cheek and said. "I had a wonderful time here today. Did you enjoy yourself with Peter today?"

Jenny replied. "Yes Mother. We had a nice time together, how about you and Peter. Was he able to get you to relieve all that tension that was built up inside of you?"

Marisa just smiled and said. "Peter was wonderful and I'm coming back for another session next week."

Both ladies walked toward the door and Jenny watched as her Mother gave Peter a little peck on the lips and listened to her as she said. "I'll see you again next week at the same time."

Jenny looked over at Doug with a smile and walked over and kissed him on the lips and whispered and said. "Leave a spot open for me next week." She turned and followed her Mother out the door.

Once the woman were out the door, Doug and Peter looked at each other and laughed as Peter said. "Did you fuck that little bitch? Doug laughed and said. "She has the tightest little pussy and gives good head on top of it all."

Peter said. "I fucked Marisa twice and after I pumped a second load of cum deep inside her pussy and she's laying on the bed with this thick wad of cum oozing out of her pussy she tells me that maybe I should have used a condom because she isn't on the pill."

Both men just laughed as Doug added. "I pumped a big load inside Jenny's hot little pussy too." Doug grabbed Peters hand as they both continued to laugh and Peter said. "I have another appointment this week with one of the other woman only this time its going to be with the husband."

Doug looked puzzled as he listened to Peter and said. "What's this one all about?" Peter replied. "Let's go to dinner and I'll tell you all about it."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,846 Followers
12