Azura Ch. 03

Story Info
A slave's first night.
884 words
3.83
25.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Azura didn't know what to think. I took her by the hand and led her into her second room. I don't like to toot my own whistle, but I am a highly sought after computer whizz. I started off working as a tech in a company but then branched out on my own. Now I have over three hundred employees working for me and I don't even need to go to work anymore. I had my entire house built around this room. However the room itself didn't show up on the plans the contractor was a friend of mine and helped me to hide it. The walls are completely sound proof and the only way out from the inside is with my thumb print. I made this room just for her. No one had ever seen it. Partly due to the way that it was hidden. A walk-in closet on the main floor that had a small sliding door on the right side, a flight of stairs leading up and then another door which opens automatically from the outside.

The room was decked out with rubber flooring and mirrored walls. 20' x 15'. I had all of the best toys that I knew she would enjoy and many that I would enjoy. I looked over at her and see was in tears.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Oh god yes master. You prepared all of this just for me?"

"For no one else other than you."

She dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out. She looked right up and into my eyes and smiled wickedly. She opened her mouth and swallowed my entire cock into her mouth. As she would go down on my cock she would turn her head to the right. Then as she would pull back up she would turn to the left and wrap her tongue around my cock head. My god it was amazing. Just as I felt my orgasm building I began to slightly hump her face. As I felt like I was going to cum I pulled out and laughed at her.

"No, no, no my love; you can't have that just yet."

I grabbed her by the hand and led her over to a St. Augustine's cross. I strapped her down to the cross with padded leather belts. I looked at her and kissed her deep. I walked away from her and walked to my closet hidden into the walls. I reached in and selected an inflatable red ball gag. I put it in her in her mouth and she looked at me with such beautiful pleading natural golden eyes. Yes that was one thing that attracted me to her; her recessive genes that gave her golden eyes. It was always sexy to look at. I inflated the ball until her mouth was stretched over it. And opened wide.

I walked back to the closet and grabbed a knife. I walked over to her and rubbed the knife up her right leg and began cutting the clothing off of her. After I had everything cut off of her. I reached between her legs for the dildos that should have been inside her pussy, but found nothing. I fingered her ass and still nothing. My little slut wanted to be naughty tonight. I went and got a whip from the closet. I walked back a few steps and swung. Craaaack!!!!!!!! The braided leather whip connected with her skin. She screams loudly. As a deep red welt forms across her right breast. Craaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!! Another bright red welt across her chest. Crack! Another. Crack! Another. Swing after swing I make beautiful red welts all across her body. Until I can't' see anything but scarlet. Then I stop. As I walk up to her body I reach down and feel that she is fucking drenched. As much as I just punished her I know she loved it.

I release her ball gag and kiss her. Then I took off the cuffs on her ankles and lifted her legs. She wrapped them around my waist and held her weight by only her wrists. I guided my cock slowly into her dripping wet pussy and pushed right up until I was balls deep in her. I pounded her tight pussy until she was screaming for more. Then I felt that old familiar feeling deep in my nuts. I wanted this to happen.

I pulled my pole from her tight pussy with a pop noise and thrust it up between us and blew my load all over her large tits some of it splashing her face and hair. I pushed away from her and secured her legs back where they belong. Tied down. I walked over to my closet toy chest and pulled out two of the largest vibrators that I had, walked over to her and shoved them in her ass and just fucked pussy. Then I got a regular ball gag and gagged her.

"Now listen to me baby. This is where you will spend the night and even part of the day until I let you go. These better stay in or else."

With that I walked out with the remote controls for the vibrators and set each to a different speed.

I SLEPT LIKE A BRICK!!!