All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 02'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My favorite new story..

Awesome story, keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply amazing. A+ in my book

Chapter 1 & 2 of this story have all the makings of a world class erotic story. I read the warnings, and I'm up to it. It appears you're gonig to take this kinkier and kinkier, and I say 'bring it on'. I'll be watching for more. What a fucking amazing story so far!!!!

wheetwheetover 15 years ago
Great

Keep it...and me(!) cumming!! I love this, stroking away in my newly-bought panties while I read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it up proff

Patty you are one kinky girl, i wonder what she has in mind next?

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 7 years ago
Panty fetish

So love the focus on panties. Highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my, oh my ; )

Was in too much of a hurry to comment after first chapter (lol), but need to 'Relieve' the pressure before reading further (LOL)☺

Your story has had me 'Stretching' my Thong ( and, Yes I'm a Guy ) since your first mention of PANTIES, and SMALL BREAST.

I Love Panties of ALL Types on Women ( but prefer Thongs and G-Strings ) for myself to wear, Mens, not Womens, but to each his own. I prefer Mens for the extra room the Pouch provides, I have MANY pairs in All colors ( Mostly Bright Colors and Neon )

And now back to your Story 😃😃😃😃😃

softandgentlesoftandgentleover 6 years ago
Great

A well written story that was titillating (no pun intended). I have always loved girls with small breasts. They are usually very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous