All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 02'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OseekerOseeker6 days ago

Oh to have a Patty in my life...

And I, too, love small breasts....

softandgentlesoftandgentleover 6 years ago
Great

A well written story that was titillating (no pun intended). I have always loved girls with small breasts. They are usually very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my, oh my ; )

Was in too much of a hurry to comment after first chapter (lol), but need to 'Relieve' the pressure before reading further (LOL)☺

Your story has had me 'Stretching' my Thong ( and, Yes I'm a Guy ) since your first mention of PANTIES, and SMALL BREAST.

I Love Panties of ALL Types on Women ( but prefer Thongs and G-Strings ) for myself to wear, Mens, not Womens, but to each his own. I prefer Mens for the extra room the Pouch provides, I have MANY pairs in All colors ( Mostly Bright Colors and Neon )

And now back to your Story 😃😃😃😃😃

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 7 years ago
Panty fetish

So love the focus on panties. Highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it up proff

Patty you are one kinky girl, i wonder what she has in mind next?

wheetwheetover 15 years ago
Great

Keep it...and me(!) cumming!! I love this, stroking away in my newly-bought panties while I read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply amazing. A+ in my book

Chapter 1 & 2 of this story have all the makings of a world class erotic story. I read the warnings, and I'm up to it. It appears you're gonig to take this kinkier and kinkier, and I say 'bring it on'. I'll be watching for more. What a fucking amazing story so far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My favorite new story..

Awesome story, keep the chapters coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous