All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 09'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

Can't wait for the rest of the series and keep writing a great series

Dmblade

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Turn of events

Not sure I like the fact he is going into sissy mode. In a relationship were there is inequality there usually can not be love. partners must have respect for each other and when one is sub then the tone is of business not personal. I was hoping when Patty first saw him and was mad that she was going to put a stop to it but the end result was not to much that they can not recover. The things he did are OK if done at his desire for trills, pleasure, or fetishs, but if he goes down the road of ownership then Dad may reject him as a husband for his daughter as Dad will be looking for someone that can inherit his role when the time comes. And sorry a sissy doesn't fit the bill.

I look for new submissions in this series as they are quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
back to the beginning

I am still trying to figure out how you are going to bring us back to what Patty's dad is going to reveal, and why he had to sign the disclosure. It is definately hot, and I also agree that turning him into a sub is not a direction I really care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed this story, until last 2 chapters!

Sorry . but hate where your going with this.

Enoyed everything else, but the dom + enforced chastity, is not my cup of tea. shame as i liked your main characters!

Hope you don't go too far down this road. But it's your story

so good luck anyway........ Nelly

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderover 15 years ago
wow

I understand some comments so far, for I myself am a little bit worried as well how the story will return to its starting point, and how it diverses from the setup; how can a sub fit in at the beginning? In this chapter (9) I was convinced that the man given the blowjob would turn out to be Dad!

But I defenitely rate the last chapter 100%, for it is sooo hot. Especially the scene with Rose is in my point of view absolutely mind bogling, and outstanding erotic! Keep on with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I sort of agree with others

in that I preferred the earlier chapters. I still fell that they are a couple in love and I honestly do not think her dominance changes that, it may even add to it. I have read many male dom-fem sub stories where their love is unquestioned. It is the sissy aspect which I did not expect particularly Pauls bisexual acts that I am not comfortable with. Clearly the author has this story mapped out and I will stick with it for now. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ch 8.5

I think this would have come across stronger if left in ch 8 vs its own chapter. keep on.

ProfessorPantyProfessorPantyover 15 years agoAuthor
From the Author:

I've been out of town and unable to see the story after it was posted or read any of the comments, but...... 1) Truly, I assure you, there's a real and deep love between Paul and Patty. Stay tuned and you'll see. 2) Yes, I'm circling back to chapter 1 very shortly and once I do, you'll see why and everything will be clear. Remember, half way through chapter 1, I poised the story to look in the past with the intention of coming back to the present. It will happen. 3) I understand the comments about Paul's realization that he is a Sissy, but, hang in there with me on this. It's not exactly what you think. 4) There is a warning at the beginning of each chapter and it's there for a reason. Thanks a lot for all the email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Touch of class professor

Thanks for taking the time to post a response. I knew from your content advice that your story would have some parts that I would prefer to others. Thats the nature of reading someone elses story. Ultimately you are to be congratulated on creating characters that people like enough to care when you take them to an unexpected place. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh c'mon...

Are readers really that confused about why he had to sign the disclosure and what the 'big secret' is with her dad? I mean I guess maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he's been dropping not so subtle hints about it the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story line

i cant wait to hear haw daddy's been training baby girl

in sub and dom since mom left.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I have enjoyed this story all the way to the last chapter, this one was good too, but still have reservations as to what is going on. what happened to just the 2 of them? I understand the expanding experiences, and facing yourself. it seems that Patty was not as surprised with what happened, as she let on, when she first entered the room, or said she didn't know this would happen. looks like more betrayal. I'm not talking about giving a blow job, but the fuck your mother thing they pulled off on him. Patty was right there along with Angie egging him on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous