All Comments on 'Baby Girl Ch. 02'

by NaomiRose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please

its good well done but need a bit more... more interaction between the main protagonists to engage me more. but good effort. pls quicker updates :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i agree

very good but definitely needs more protagonist interaction and faster updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!!!

Keep it up. I'm dying to find out what happens. please don't make us wait years to find out.Its a story with great potintial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great but keep it going....

Very good story so far, but I would like to see where it leads next, you holding us on by the thread here...lol. I already like the main characters but I would like to see them interact a bit more, using the little time they have together in these odd occurence to get to know each other or at least each other name.

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

Hoping for faster updates and mor interaction with the cuple, but still a great story!

CaramelAppleBottomCaramelAppleBottomalmost 16 years ago
great!

keep going, it's a really good build up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

I love everything about this story and I hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

I just read your story, and really enjoyed it. Howlong before the next chapter?

WCD

bellanoirbellanoirabout 15 years ago
Wee bit confusing

I liked the story. However, the details were a bit much in places and lacking in others. Which hinder the story from flowing appropriately. There were gaps where there should have been more detail like the war room scene and the assistant is talking about calling "him". As the reader I was lost as to who "he/Jamal" was. It took a few paragraphs until the audience was brought up to speed. The premise for the the story is good, it just needs more details in the right places and less in the wrong places. By the way when is the next chapter due to be released?

tenstensabout 15 years ago
Incredible writing.

Your writing is so well paced. The culmination in this chapter was so gratifying; the reader was lifted up and then left completely unsatisfied, craving more interaction between two hopefully star-crossed lovers. Your story reflects real interaction and thought and that's what makes it so good. It's like you're writing an actual story - not a rushed, rough and tumble Literotica post. Kudos. Absolute kudos. Your writing is fantastic, please keep on penning this good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dialogue please!

Not enough dialogue. This character thinks FAR too much! I almost stopped reading. The story seems to be pretty good and I'd like to see what's next. But please! Enough of the one sided conversations!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 13 years ago
More interaction

I liked the start of the story, but after the initial meeting, you don't hear anymore about the man until near the end of the second chapter. Is there going to be a third chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

love it...cant wait to read what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous