All Comments on 'BabySitter and the Visitor'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

Great story. Nicely done. I liked it quite well.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

I know you won't write a sequel, but there's a great one waiting. Amber goes to the prom with her innocent boyfriend, who doesn't know, of course, that she's been raped and deflowered in that very prom dress, She's put some cups inside it so that she doesn't need a bra. Her boyfriend is trying to get the courage as well as to figure out how to discreetly get his hands on her boobs, and she's debating letting him, when she sees Marie's "brother" Neil at the prom, as one of the chaperones ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was just another babysitter story from ashson. It had nothing new and nothing of value yet once again the bland mush was being spewed out into the web. Way to make the world just a little bit more mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well told

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A stranger who has all this information about the homes' residents? He just walks in calling for Marie without concern for Brad's location does not indicate he might be Marie' side piece. A whole lot of unanswered points here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical babysitting rape fantasy which seems to be this writers(?) main theme. Almost makes ya think he's writing from experience.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

Well I enjoyed it!

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Another good story, Ashson! You never fail to entertain!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

this was fun great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like many others, I lost my virginity at my HS prom. 3 guys got me drunk and all of them fucked me after making me suck their cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous