Back on the Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,733 Followers

"I forgive you," he assured her and kissed her, looking deep into her eyes. "For all of it, except lying to me just now." He coupled his words with a stroke to her sensitive and engorged flesh. She gasped, her eyes widening. "You're going to have to make it up to me."

"How?"

Mark chuckled and dropped another kiss on her lips. Her hand swept up his neck to hold his face close and she thrust her tongue between his lips. His hand tightened on her hip and he pushed his finger between her slick folds to tease her. For a long while, they simply clung together, driving each other into a near frenzy.

"Mark?" Hilary whispered, easing out of the kiss and breathing hard as he continued to tease her under her panties. "How am I going to make it up to you?"

Mark shook his head to clear it of some of the fog. He was painfully aware of Hilary's thigh pressing onto his erection and he was aching to taste her sweet wetness. Her face was flushed and with every stroke of his fingers, her body tensed around his.

How can she make it up to me? he repeated to himself as he licked his bottom lip. "I'm sure we'll think of something," he growled and rolled her onto her back.

Somehow, they ended up naked and sweaty together on his couch. Hilary moaned and rose to his touch, clutching at his shoulders and head as he fulfilled his first wish to taste her. Later, she rose above him, clenching her body around his as she slid down, taking him inside of her. Mark stared up into her flushed face and grinned as he reached between them to stroke her. Her swollen lips parted on a gasp and she rocked hard against him, straining with him. They crested together and she collapsed on his chest, her hair tickling his nose.

"Will that do?" she asked after a while.

"Hmm?" Mark replied, stroking his palm up her back and down again.

She sighed - a sound remarkably close to a purr - and lifted her head to smile into his eyes. "Will that make up for lying?"

He grinned and slid his hand lower, squeezing the back of her thigh before he replied. "It's a start."

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,733 Followers