All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 06'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Better and Better

I'm glad that the theater troupe didn't cause problems for Daniel and Jeff. I began reading and thought they would scare one of them away. Nice chapter.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
delicious

your sex scenes are so hot. it's really romantic how attuned daniel and jeff are to one another, both in general and in bed. great chapter, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More,

more, more, more please!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I really want to know what Kelly said to him! And I hope Daniel will let us and Jeff in on his past. Please don't keep us waiting. The story is going really well.

talismaniatalismaniaabout 12 years ago
Lovely

This is such a lovely story. I'm really enjoying the romance and the way it simmers, then boils over. :)

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
First class writer

You are doing a wonderful job portraying both the relationship between Jeff and Daniel and the workings of the theater.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

After the seriousness of the previous chapter, it was such a relief to start off with the fun of Scott teasing Jeff. So much for Jeff's conviction of his own acting ability concerning how he feels about Daniel. And then he has to deal with Kelly, he, he. The nice reward for both guys and all of us is the hot sex at the end. I really admire your ability to come up with a totally new way for them to enjoy each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous