All Comments on 'Bad Work Day - Dept Store Christmas'

by vexcave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick

You are a sad sick worm!! Do you fantasize that you are Darren?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Vexcave?

Ignore the twat below. I thought this story and your previous story, in fact all your stories are very well written and fun to read. Please keep writing. And thanks for all your stories.

<p>Garion

LordmikelLordmikelover 14 years ago
Wrong section

It probably would do better in noconsent

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Problem with Jessica

I can only conclude that you think virgin women are retarded. Why would she let 2 other women touch her body in the middle of a store. I dont care if only the staff was in the store. You should have made the whole thing happen in a locked store room where they had taken a stunned and gagged Jessica. Have Michael break in and save Jessica just before Darren and Will had a chance to vaginally penitrate. Will and Darren could have already sodomized Jessica and were just finished having sex with the other 2 women. I could go on but why rewrite this mess. Try again, only read and think before submitting your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF is this???

No no. Not group sex. Rape. And stupid rape, too. There's just so much wrong with this hot mess that I don't even know where to start. But DON'T ignore the comments from the "twats." At least we're honest. Blech. This sucked (and not in a good way.)

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
Bad characters do not make for bad stories!

What on earth is wrong with writing a story with a truly disgusting character in it? Maybe you didn't think he behaved like the character that he was supposed to be. So what! It's a story for gods sake!

I've known people like Darren and amazingly enough they don't all act the same way. With all the guns around and all the hatred flowing through people's brains it's surprising this isn't more common than it actually is.

You keep writing, vexcave, because it was a good read...not always pleasant, but good. Thanks.

ItsJessyItsJessyover 13 years ago

Nicely written. =]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous