Badge of Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"You heard me. In all the times you had sex with Bud Roberts or any of his friends or acquaintances, did any of them shove their penis into your ass?"

"God, no! You know I would never do that! I'd never let anyone do that! That's disgusting!"

"Good," I said. "That means you're still a virgin back there. If you want any hope, whatsoever, of saving our marriage, then I demand to have sexual rights to fuck you in the ass."

"God, Patrick! Are you insane?" she asked, backing away from me.

"Aw, too bad," I said, feigning disappointment. "And to think that I thought you were actually serious about saving our marriage."

"I am serious, Patrick! I want you to make love to me, not perform some degrading act from a bad porn movie."

"You said a little bit ago that you were going to give yourself to me, that you would do anything to make my fantasies come true. And one of my fantasies has always been for you to let me have your ass." I was actually enjoying seeing her squirm, wondering how far she would take it.

"I...I....I don't know, Patrick. I mean, why can't we just make love?"

"Because I am testing your resolve, Clarissa. I want to see whether you are really as committed to saving this marriage as you say you are."

"So, if I let you do this, then you promise you won't leave me?"

"No. But I promise you that if you DON'T let me fuck you in the ass, that I most definitely WILL divorce you."

"That's not much of a choice, Patrick."

"Seems to me it's a helluva choice, Clarissa. More than that, it is a defining moment. You either define the moment or the moment defines you. What is it going to be? Are you going to take a chance on possibly saving your marriage by giving up a bit of humility? Or are you going to give up your marriage by saving your humility?"

She just stood there, frozen, and contemplating her options.

"Good night, Clarissa," I finally said after several minutes of silence. "Do me a favor and close the door on your way out."

"Alright!" she stammered. "Alright, Patrick. I'll do what you want me to do. I'll let you have what you want. Just promise me that you won't hurt me."

Damn, I thought. She actually caved. This might be more fun that I thought.

"I'll only promise you that I won't intentionally hurt you," I lied.

I followed her from the guest room and back into the master bedroom that I hadn't slept in for nearly a year now. Clarissa stood near the foot of the bed and I pulled the straps of the nightgown over the edges of her shoulders and the gown floated to the floor, leaving her standing there nude. There was only the light of a single reading lamp to illuminate the room and gave everything a soft glow. I had to admit that standing naked in front of me Clarissa was the vision of a very beautiful woman who was in terrific shape still, even after two kids. Her ass was still very toned, no doubt from her biking and hiking along the various trails around Red River Falls.

"What do you want me to do," she whispered.

"On the bed, on all fours. It will be the easiest and most comfortable for you, I think." The thought of what I was about to do was causing my cock to spring to life, especially as I stared at her peach of an ass as she crawled on the bed obediently. It felt good to have that kind of control over her after being denied any for so long. "You had some personal lubricant before, Clarissa. Where is it?"

"Bottom drawer of my night stand, it's in a small red bottle," she said, without looking back.

I removed my shorts and was now naked, my cock becoming more rigid by the second. I found the bottle of lubricant where she said it was and poured a generous amount in my hand and began stroking myself, savoring the feel of the sensations of stroking with the lubricant. Clarissa let out a small whimper, probably of humiliation, as I poured another glob of the lube right at the top of her ass crack and watched it run down and drip off her pussy lips and onto the sheets. I stroked myself with one hand and then began to stroke her freshly lubed pussy. Clarissa closed her eyes and threw her head back as she welcomed the sensation of having her sex toyed with. Soon, her natural lubricants began to flow feely and mix with the artificial. I could feel her body being to tremble, particularly as the tips of my fingers swirled around her swelling clit.

I even inserted my thumb into her pussy and was surprised at how tight it was. I knew from pictures that Bud was not an overly large many by any means. Plus, Clarissa had not had sex for over half a year now and things seemed to have tightened up down there quite a bit. Clarissa began to rock back and forth on my thumb and gently rocked herself to a gentle orgasm, the first time I can remember giving my wife an orgasm in....like...forever. The thought in and of itself irritated me and I decided that was enough of that!

I removed my thumb and poured a little more lubricant over her ass. I rubbed the lubricant all over her ass cheeks, which she also seemed to enjoy. I then slid my greasy fingers inside her ass cheeks and began sliding up and down the length of her ass crack, being sure to lube up her sphincter. After a few minutes of this, I gently inserted the tip of my index finger just inside her sphincter, eliciting a sharp whimper from Clarissa. I slowly pressed my finger forward into her tiny asshole.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" she whispered. "Oh, I hate this! This is so gross!" She was whispering and starting to cry at the same time.

"I guess we could quit any time it becomes too much for you," I said calmly. She just shook her head no. "May I continue then?" She nodded, covering her eyes with one hand and bracing herself with the other in a doggie position. By the time I inserted a second lubed finger in her ass, she was doing her best to stifle the sobs but was actively crying.

I then pulled both of her ass checks apart and began rubbing the entire length of my shaft back and forth across the length of her ass crack, pausing menacingly at times with the tip of my rigid cock resting on her sphincter, ready to plunder her anally at any time. I chuckled as I wondered whether she would possess enough sphincter tone when it was all over with to contain the massive amount of semen that I would inject in there.

The whole picture was beautiful to behold. My lubed and throbbing cock was poised at the entrance to her remaining virgin territory; mine to do with as I pleased. Her body was shaking from her sobs and the terror and fear was quickly overtaking her. I began to wonder whether the delicate skin lining her rectum would be able to withstand my assault or whether it would tear to shreds. For a moment I wondered if I even cared.

Slowly I inched forward pressing the apple-shaped head of my cock past her taut and tiny sphincter until it was no longer visible. Clarissa could no longer contain herself. She was sobbing uncontrollably. She was about to experience it all -- the hurt, the anger, the frustration, the physical and emotional pain, the abject humiliation -- two years' worth of it was going to be transferred from me to her. I was going to own her, I was going to possess her. I was going to absolutely tear her down and leave her a devastated mess. I could see the muscle of her sphincter desperately flexing and releasing in a last ditch attempt to repel this anal invasion. Everything I thought I wanted I literally had right in front of me. This was my moment!

And then, just like that, it happened. There was nothing to even remind me. The thought just popped into my head out of nowhere. Shannon. All of a sudden the rage disappeared. Everything I thought I wanted to do to Clarissa disappeared. The overwhelming desire to reciprocate every evil done to me had vanished. A wave of calm and serenity washed over me and I slowly backed away, pulling my swollen cock head out of her puckered little hole.

Clarissa had apparently expected the worst, thinking I was only pulling out so that I could brutally ravage her in the most savage manner possible. Instead, I got off the bed, reached down and grabbed my boxer shorts. Just as quickly as it had appeared, my penis became calm and flaccid.

I knew that if I brutalized Clarissa this way that I was absolutely no better than her. She and Bud had gone out of their way to hurt me and humiliate me in every way possible for over two years during their affair. If there was one thing that I could take away from all of this, it was in knowing that I had kept my promise to never intentionally hurt her in any way - even after all the lies, the cheating and the endless amounts of betrayal.

Clarissa rolled over and sat on the bed, wiping the tears from her eyes. "What's wrong? Why did you stop? I thought this was what you wanted?"

"I did too," I said. "But what I want more than anything else is to be able to look my boys in the eyes and say that I never did anything to intentionally hurt their mother. If I do this, I won't be able to say that, ever. I'm sorry, Clarissa. For everything. I know you probably wanted to make this work and make this all go away. But until you're genuinely sorry, it just isn't going to happen. And the only thing you're ever going to be sorry for is getting caught and having what you wanted most taken from your grasp. You don't want me. I'm not even sure you wanted Bud. What I think you wanted most was some kind of status. And I need more than that. After everything I've been through over the last few years, I deserve that." And with that, I turned and walked back down the hallway to the guest room and closed and locked the door behind me.

I could hear Clarissa break down into uncontrollable sobbing. "I'm sorry," she wailed. "I'm so fucking sorry!" It went on for more than an hour before she finally sobbed herself to sleep.

EPILOGUE

"So help you God?"

"So help me God," I replied, enthusiastically shaking Judge Chester Prohaski's hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct privilege to present to you the new Sheriff of Mason County, Sheriff Sean Patrick Quinn, Junior." And with that announcement, the room burst into applause.

The Master of Ceremonies for my swearing in ceremony was Jude Palmer, one of the five Mason County Supervisors. "At this time, I would like to invite our new Sheriff to come to the podium. Sheriff Quinn has a few words he would like to share with us." Again, the room burst into applause.

There were nearly 300 people packed into the all-purpose room, which was a ridiculous crowd for a swearing-in ceremony. As I took to the podium I scanned the room and waved to my boys who were standing with my sister Beth and her family to my right. I cast a wink and a smile to Shannon and Bridget who were standing near the back with Jack and Suzanne.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I began, "as my first official act as Sheriff of Mason County, I would like to officially recognize my predecessor, retiring Sheriff William "Bud" Roberts, for his 32 years of service in law enforcement to the community of Red River Falls and as Mason County Sheriff." Again, the perfunctory applause came from the guests, which included every member of the Sheriff's Department. "Bud? Would you please join me up here for a moment?"

Bewildered, Bud made his way to the podium and I held up a large item. "In recognition of Bud's terms as Sheriff, we would like to present him with a token of appreciation on behalf of the men and women of the Mason County Sheriff's Department. Bud, I would like to present this beautiful custom hardwood shadow box to you containing an American flag, the seal of Mason County, a Mason County Sheriff's badge, your old Red River Falls Police Department Lieutenant badge and a small plaque highlighting your many years of dedicated service. On behalf of all of us here and on behalf of the people of Red River Falls and Mason County, I want to thank you for your outstanding service." I reached forth and shook Bud's hand, giving him the shadow box.

I could see that Bud was genuinely moved and surprised by the gift. In truth, I paid for the gift myself even though I said it was from the department. I figured it was a little token to help soothe his feathers a bit and may go a ways towards keeping the peace in the future.

"Wow, Patrick. I'm... I'm really touched. I...I don't really know what to say. Thank you very much. It is beautiful."

"One more round of applause for our outgoing Sheriff," I entreated and the room filled with clapping once again.

"I also want to invite everyone downstairs afterwards to our large classroom where there will be cake, punch and coffee served for a retirement reception in Bud's honor." Again, the gesture took Bud by surprise and he seemed genuinely moved.

"Before I let everyone go enjoy the cake and refreshments, I do have a small amount of business to take care of and wanted to make a few announcements that you will all find of interest." Once Bud had accepted his fate and made his endorsement of me, he literally became an absentee Sheriff. We hardly ever saw him and he spent most of his time away at conferences or anything else he could do to get out of the office, as well as burn up a considerable amount of bogus comp time, vacation and sick leave. All of it was good for me as everyone eventually came to seeing me as the leader of the department anyway. I doubt I could have gotten away with murder but I could have made it damned hard to catch me. There were a few more retirements during the summer but Bud was gone so much and had failed to make the necessary appointments and promotions. Going from Deputy to Sergeant and or Lieutenants were both promotions that will allow the person to remain a part of the union and were appointments I could make without much hassle. Appointing a Captain and Chief Deputy, however, was a different story. The citizen advisory board had done the interviews and candidate screening for years and was an institution in Mason County and Red River Falls when it came to major hirings in the city and county.

But according to county and state policy, the use of a citizen advisory board for the promotion of Chief Deputy and Captain was only a customary procedure or recommendation and had been for years. A little research on my part revealed that it was not, in fact, a requirement of the county or state and was ultimately the discretion of the Sheriff.

"As many of you know, we have had a number of personnel in our department who have chosen to move on to much-deserved retirements over the past few months. We recently underwent some changes in how we manage our combined property and evidence room. Jeff McCauley recently elected to leave that position and take a position as food-service supervisor for the Mason County Department of Corrections. With the recent retirement of Burt Fielding, our head jailer for the MCDOC, I have made the decision to combine the position of Property and Evidence Supervisor with that of the head jailer's position. That combined position will now be a Lieutenant's position within the Mason County Sheriff's department and I have allocated some discretionary funds to perform the necessary renovations that will create a larger office space to accommodate that position. And so my first appointment as Sheriff of Mason County will be to appoint Deputy Amy Van Deeken to that position." Once again, the room broke out into applause as Amy came forward to shake my hand. She was absolutely beaming from ear to ear. I had no doubt she would perform the duties flawlessly. "As an added benefit, by the way, combining the two positions will save the tax payers of Mason County over $30,000 annually." Again, more applause.

"Next, our department currently has two Sergeant's positions open, one on the day shift that was vacated by the retirement of Chuck Waterston and one on the evening shift that was vacated by Erland Barrington. As such, it is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Deputy Danny Larson to the day shift Sergeant's position and the promotion of Angel Ryerson to the Sergeant's position on the evening shift." As the room broke out in another round of applause both Danny and Angel stepped forward to shake my hand.

"My next appointment is an extremely important one. With the transition in full swing here I felt it was imperative to move quickly on selecting a replacement for my previous position as Chief Deputy and Captain. The decision was not made lightly and I pored over the many previous applications that were submitted at the time I was selected. As it has been less than eighteen months since the applications were sent in, they were all still valid by county and state standards. Every single one of them came from outstanding individuals and we would be well-served to work with any of them. But in the end, one person stood out head-and-shoulders above the rest. He is someone I have come to know and trust and someone who is well-liked, respected and trusted by every member of this department. And so, without further delay, I am proud to announce that I have selected Lieutenant Benito "Ben" Villanueva to fill the position of Captain and Chief Deputy for the Mason County Sheriff's Department." The room broke out in to vigorous applause yet again as Ben came forward and the look of surprise on his wife's face and that of his children was awesome. Ben and I shook hands warmly. "I'm counting on you to be my right hand, Ben."

"I won't let you down, Sheriff. I promise." The look in our eyes told the other that we had each other's undying trust and loyalty. I wouldn't be sharing with anyone that Ben never actually applied for the position the last time but somehow miraculously came to have an application on file now. But I figured Tonya would be more than willing to help me out with that if anyone tried to make it a problem for me.

As the applause died down, I turned back toward the microphone. "And finally, with the appointment of Ben Villanueva to Captain and Chief Deputy, his former position as day shift Lieutenant and supervisor is now vacated. The person I have chosen for the Lieutenant's position is someone with over twelve years of service and experience with our department and holds two Bachelor's degrees from North Dakota State University in criminology and psychology, as well as having completed a six-month residence course at the Federal Law Enforcement Academy at Brunswick, Georgia with an emphasis on criminal and forensic investigation. And so, it is my pleasure to appoint Deputy Christopher Hayes to the position of day shift Lieutenant and Supervisor. Chris, come on up here." Once again, the room broke out into applause as Chris came forward and shook my hand.

"Jesus," he said. "I believe you now when you say you return favors. I wasn't expecting this."

"Well, deserved," I said as the applause continued. "Check your department mailbox, too. There's an envelope in there for you and Tonya with a couple of plane tickets to Vegas. I traded in all of my frequent flyer miles and got a pair of unrestricted tickets. There's also a voucher in there for three nights of a 'comped' room at the Bellagio. Take that girl of yours down there for a few days and bring her back an honest woman, ya hear?"

Chris chuckled. "I'll do that, Sheriff. I'll definitely do that." Chris returned to his seat near the back of the hall.

"I want to thank you all for coming today and for bearing with me a little while to take care of some early business. It is an honor for me to have the opportunity to serve as your Sheriff and I ask for all of your thoughts and prayers as I attempt to lead this department in a manner that is befitting of the men and women who protect our citizens and in a manner that the citizens of this county deserve. Take care, God Bless you all and may God Bless and protect our fine men and women of the Mason County Sheriff's Department." And with those words, the room broke out into applause for the final time.