Badge of Dishonor Ch. 08

Story Info
Rod Billingham "comforts" an abused woman.
2.6k words
4.44
37.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eight

"I'll take this asshole to the jail and lodge him," Trooper Martha Loomis told Rod. After a bit of a struggle during which they used pepper spray, she and Rod managed to get Ray Leone, the battering husband, in custody. "I'm going to charge him with domestic assault, resisting arrest, and two counts of assaulting an officer."

"Sounds about right," Rod told his colleague. "I thought the bastard was gonna break my arm there at one point."

"Rod, why don't you run his wife over to the E.R. and have her checked out?" Martha said. "See if they'll take pictures for us. It will help a lot with the court case. You can give her the domestic abuse information while you're at it, too."

"Sounds good to me," Rod said. He walked into the living room where Donna Leone, whose husband had been hitting her when they arrived, sat.

Mrs. Leone, a slim, attractive blonde, looked up at Rod. "Are...are you going to arrest Ray?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Rod told her. "Trooper Loomis is taking him to jail. If you don't mind, I'd like to run you over to the E.R. and have you checked out."

"O...OK," the woman replied.

After the victim was checked out at the hospital and pictures of her injuries were taken, Rod drove her home.

He glanced at her, sitting next to him in his cruiser, as he drove down the highway. She wasn't bad-looking, actually. Kinda skinny, but she had nice tiny tits. And, although he usually liked chicks with long hair, he found her short haircut nice. The pale pink sweatshirt and snug jeans she wore looked good on her.

Rod got off the freeway off-ramp, braked, and turned in the direction of the Leone house. The woman sitting next to him had been quiet ever since they'd left the hospital.

"Does your husband hit you a lot, Mrs. Leone?" Rod asked.

The girl nodded. "He's been hitting me for a couple of years now!" she said. She hugged herself. "Goddammit!" She began to cry. "I try to be a good wife, why the hell does he have to do that?"

"Hey, come on," Rod said. He'd always been uncomfortable with crying women. He glanced at Donna Leone again.

Her face was interesting, not quite pretty, and she looked like she might be in her teens, but he'd heard her give her date of birth to the nurse at the E.R. so he knew she was quite a bit older than she looked.

"You ever talk to any of those battered women's support groups?" Rod asked.

Tears streamed down her face and she sniffled. "I...I know I should have," Donna murmured, "but I...I guess I kept thinking Ray'd straighten himself out. Damn!" She pounded the cruiser's dashboard with a small fist.

"I've got an information pack that lists all the services available to battered women. You have any family who can come stay with you for awhile?" Rod asked. "That might help keep you safe."

"There's nobody I can call," Donna replied. "My folks are both dead and the only other family I have is my sister. She lives up in Washington state, near Spokane." She hit the dashboard again.

"Look," Rod said, "You can get a restraining order. I think that would be a good idea. The number to do that is in the information packet I'll give you when we get to your place. And the number for a battered women's service, too. Maybe they can help you find someplace safe to be, in case your husband makes bail."

The woman looked at Rod. "How long is Ray gonna be locked up?" she asked.

"I'd guess overnight, depending on whether the judge sets bail or not," Rod said, "And whether he can find someone to bail him out. I mean, we're filing some pretty serious charges against him, but you can't count on the damn bleeding heart judges we got these days to keep anybody in jail any more."

She studied him, puzzled. "You mean he can beat me up and they won't keep him locked up?" she said. "That don't seem fair."

Rod shrugged. "I know," he said. "Most of the people I work with would agree with you, but that's the way it is. Remember, he was beating on Trooper Loomis and me, too. The judge won't care about that, either."

Donna snorted. "Great! I get beat up and nobody does anything to keep it from happening again," she said. "What's it going to take to keep Ray from hitting me again?"

"If I were you, I'd start with the restraining order," Rod told her.

"Is that going to keep him away from me?" she asked.

Rod looked at her and shook his head. "No, but it will mean we'll be able to arrest him and lock him up again if he violates the order," he explained. "Usually, judges don't take too kindly to guys who violate restraining orders. And we respond to those kinds of calls as quickly as we can."

"Well...I...I guess that's better than nothing," the woman said. She gave Rod a weak smile and wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand. "I shouldn't be so bitchy. You guys did keep Ray from really hurting me."

A bit later, they pulled up in front of Donna's house. When Rod stopped the cruiser, she turned on the seat and looked at him. "I...I appreciate all the help you and your partner gave me," she said.

"We're just doing our jobs," Rod said.

"Ah...it's...would...would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?" Donna asked. "It...it's lunch time, I...I could make you something...if you'd like."

Rod knew he shouldn't do this, but instead, he said, "Why not?" He shut off the cruiser, then she and got out and walked into her house.

They walked into a nice, neat kitchen. The table was covered with a red and white checked tablecloth and had ladder-back chairs arranged around it.

"Make yourself comfortable," Donna said. "I'll start the coffee, then I'll see what I have to make for lunch."

Rod sat down at the table.

Donna walked to the counter, got the materials for coffee together, and started the pot going. Then she went to the refrigerator and opened it. She took some things out of the refrigerator, put some of them in a microwave oven and other things in a toaster oven, then she got dishes out of the cupboard and set them on the table in front of Rod.

"I don't have anything fancy stuff," she said, "just some stuff I had frozen. I...I hope you don't mind."

"Hey, I'm not at all fussy," Rod said. "You ought to see some of the meals I eat."

They had beef stew, French fries, and some frozen peas. All-in-all, the meal wasn't bad.

"You seem like a really nice guy," Donna said as they ate.

"I like to think so," Rod said.

She smiled at him and asked, "You married?"

"Yeah," Rod said. He ate some more stew.

"How long have you been married?" Donna asked.

Ray swallowed his food before he answered her. "Five years," he said.

They finished eating and Rod sat at the table while Donna put the dishes in her dishwasher. When she was just about finished, Rod stood up and walked over to where Donna was at the kitchen counter. He'd been watching her work, and the way her jeans tightened over her snug bottom when she bent over was causing some interesting feelings in his middle.

Donna closed the dishwasher door, straightened up, and leaned against the counter. Her eyes started to redden and her voice caught again. She looked sad. "I...I don't know what's wrong with me," she said and looked at him. "I...I bet you don't beat on your wife, do you?"

"No," Rod said.

Donna sniffled. "You don't ever hit her?" she asked.

Rod shook his head. "You shouldn't let your old man hit you, either," he said.

Donna sniffled a little more. "I...I know," she said. "My sister's been telling me that for years, but..."

"Your sister's right," Rod said.

"I wish..." Donna said hesitantly. She sighed softly. "I wish I knew what's wrong with me. There must be something wrong with me, why else would Ray always be hitting me."

Rod moved nearer to her. "It isn't you," he said. "The way I see it, the only thing you're guilty of is bad judgment in your choice of husband."

Donna looked up at him, puzzled. "Bad judgment?" she snorted. "I guess I have bad judgment."

Rod took a deep breath. He had a feeling that, if he played his cards right, he could have some fun here. "Someone as pretty as you should be able to find a man who doesn't beat her up," he said.

Donna gave him an odd smile. "Me, pretty? You've got to be kidding!" she exclaimed. "I look in the mirror every morning. I know what I look like."

"You are pretty," Rod insisted. "If you ask me, you're very pretty."

"Yeah, sure!" the woman snorted. "I could be a model, right?"

"I don't know about that, but I do think you're attractive," Rod told her.

"If that's true, you're the only one who thinks so," Donna said. "Ray drools over every other chick he sees. I...I hate going anywhere with him." She shuddered a little and a tear rolled out of the corner of her eye. "Just once I'd like to think someone really means it when they say I'm pretty."

"What makes you think I don't mean it?" Rod asked.

Donna started to cry. "Be...because..." Then her sobs made it impossible for her to continue talking.

Rod figured it was time to make his move. He stepped closer to Donna and pulled her into his arms. She buried her face against his uniform shirt and kept sobbing. He rubbed her back while he held her and quickly discovered that the pressure of Donna's lithe body against his, plus her vulnerability, was arousing him more rapidly than he anticipated. He didn't want her to figure out what was going on just yet, so he pulled his hips back so she couldn't feel his growing erection.

After crying for a few minutes, Donna took a deep breath, leaned back in Rod's arms, and gazed up at him. "That...that felt nice, ah, having you hold me," she whispered. "Thanks. I...I'm glad you didn't just drop me off. I...I really needed someone to talk to."

She kept looking up at Rod, shuddered a little, and her mouth opened a bit. Her arms remained around him, his remained around her lean waist. "I...I feel funny," she said very softly.

Rod didn't feel funny, he felt horny. He cleared his throat. "Ah...me, too," he said. He bent and kissed her. He knew he was taking a risk, but he was pretty sure it wasn't that big a risk. Something told him he could pretty much do what he wanted and she wouldn't complain.

When their lips met, Donna groaned and her arms tightened around Rod. As her body melted against him, Rod, no longer worried whether she could feel his erection or not, slipped his hands under her sweat shirt, onto the smooth skin of her bare back. Donna's tongue slid into his mouth and lashed his.

Donna kept kissing Rod as his hands moved over her back. After a while he slid his hands down and to the waist of Donna's jeans. Waves of passion were sweeping over him and, judging from the sounds Donna was making, she was just as turned on as he was.

Rod managed to get the woman's jeans unfastened. Once they were loose, he pushed them down and cupped her taut, panty-clad bottom, pulling her tighter against him.

Donna continued kissing him and clinging to him. One of her legs locked behind one of Rod's and she rotated her middle against his swollen penis.

Her hands slid between them and began working at Rod's gun belt. She got the belt open and his gun thudded to the kitchen floor. Next she opened his uniform pants, which dropped around his ankles. Rod moaned when her hand gripped his swollen shaft. Delightful sensations roared through him. He had to have her! Now!

He peeled Donna's jeans and bikini underwear off, cupped her bottom, pulled her against him, then he lifted her in his hands.

When Rod lifted her off her feet, Donna grabbed his cock and centered the head at her opening. When he lowered her, a tremor of joy shook him as his cock slipped into her warm, wet opening.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Godddddddd!!!!!!!!!!" Donna moaned. Her legs clamped around Rod and her arms locked around his neck.

Rod began lifting and lowering the slim woman, feeling his cock slip in and out of her snug opening. He'd never done anything this wild before! It was incredible!

They went at it savagely, their bodies locked together, in the middle of Donna's kitchen. Their bodies strained, seeking release they both needed desperately. Rod realized this encounter had turned out far wilder than he anticipated. He knew he was violating Patrol rules, but he wasn't sorry it was happening, not in the least!

"Ohhh, Godddd!!!! Ohhh, Godddd!!!! Ohhh, Godddd!!!! Ohhh, Godddd!!!! Ohhh, Godddd!!!! Ohhh, Godddd!!!! Ohhh, Goddddd!!!!" Donna whimpered as Rod worked her up and down on his rigid pole.

Rod could feel the muscles of Donna's firm buttocks clench and release in his hands as he raised and lowered her and his cock slid in and out of her. He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to keep this up. Donna didn't weigh much, and he was in good shape, but what they were doing was quite strenuous. Her mouth was all over his face, licking, sucking, nibbling his ears, filling them with her cries of passion.

Suddenly, the grip of Donna's arms and legs tightened and a powerful shudder went through her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried, her insides clasping Rod's cock, her bottom rolling in his hands.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Rod groaned as his hot juices gushed into his partner.

"Good God! Was that ever intense!" Donna murmured once they finished. Rod was still holding her and she was clinging to his neck after their passion was sated. "I...I never felt anything like that before!"

"Me, either," Rod admitted. He lowered the woman to her feet and she leaned against him.

"I...I'm not usually like this. I mean, I don't just let anybody come in here and screw them like a rabbit," she whispered.

"Yeah, sure you don't," Rod thought. "That's probably why your old man smacks you around." He hugged her. "I know you don't," he told her. "I was wrong to take advantage of you."

Donna looked up at him. "You didn't take advantage of me," she said. "I wanted to do that just as bad as you did." She smiled. "You...you probably need to go now...don't you?"

Rod nodded. "Afraid so," he said. "If I don't get back out on patrol pretty soon, they're going to come looking for me."

"I wish you didn't have to go," Donna said, hugging him.

"I wish I didn't, either," Rod told her. He really meant it. He wanted to know what it would be like to make it with her in bed. Screwing standing up in the kitchen had been fun, but...

"Look," he said, "your house is in my patrol area. Why don't I stop by from time to time to see how you're doing and make sure you're OK?"

"I...I'd like that," Donna replied. "I...I'll keep coffee on, just in case..."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers