Badge of Dishonor Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't want that," Lise said. "I want all that lovely stuff of yours in me." She discovered, to her surprise, that making love to him was as exciting to her as it seemed to be to him. She loved the way his hips were moving, the urgency she felt as her hands and lips moved over him. She needed him!

Trembling, she slid her lovely body atop his, trapping his shaft between them. Then she raised her hips and felt the tip of his erection slide along her sensitized labia.

Luke thrust upward, and the head of his throbbing shaft entered her. Neither of them could wait any more. Their hips pounded together, intense sensations ripped through them, and they both moaned with joy.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Lise moaned, pushing her body up on outstretched arms, continuing to rotate and move her hips.

"Oh, God, Lise, I can't wait!!!" Luke moaned. His hands cupped her bobbing breasts and his thumbs rubbed the nipples as his hips drove up off the bed.

"I'm commmmmminnnnngggggg, baby!!!" he moaned, spewing his molten, sticky fluids into her.

"Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!" Lise cried, coming. "I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg, toooooooo!!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they rolled into each other's arms and slept soundly. It was the first night of the rest of their lives.

12