Bahama Boat Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J Park
J Park
17 Followers

Looking at Tom I said "so far so good. It would be nice if everyone but you and I drank so much last night that they won't remember, but that's too much to ask. At least we'll all wake up and see our spouses in our bed. Tom nodded and lay next to Pam on the fold out as I went to the forward stateroom. .

I woke with bright sunlight coming through the window and looked over at Jake sitting up with the pillow behind his back. He said "Sandy, I have something to tell you. First of all I love you and that won't change. I have never wanted anyone but you, but I did something last night that you need to know about." My reply stopped him "I already know: you and Susan had sex last night." He seemed somewhat relieved that it wasn't a surprise to me. I continued "also Sam screwed Pam in the aft stateroom last night, and I hope you love me, because Tom and I had sex on the fly bridge."

Jake sat there in complete surprise, finding that he and Susan weren't the only ones involved. After thinking for awhile he said "I guess I can't really be upset. It probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been with Susan. Thank God she was sober enough to go back to bed with Sam." I just smiled; then explained how Tom and I had repositioned everyone this morning. Jake got a chuckle out of that before his face got very stern as it occurred to him that our vacation could be in jeopardy, and also our continuing friendship with the other couples.

Seeing that we both had the same concerns I said "let's bring it all out in the open as soon as everyone is awake. You and I and Tom know what happened. Some of the other three may have been too drunk to remember. Jake nodded as he put his arm around me pulling me close.

Jake and I held each other for several minutes then went to the aft deck to await the others.

It wasn't long before Sam came up from the aft stateroom, looking very somber and this time wearing shorts. He said "when Tom gets up I have something I need to talk to him about." Jake said "things happened last night that we all need to talk about." Sam replied "I know everyone was a little drunk, but I ended up fucking his wife." Jake responded "Get a cup of coffee and let's wait for the others, there's more to this than just you and Pam."

We got a cup of much needed coffee as Sam Jake and I waited on the aft deck.

Tom was the next one up and Sam seemed to consciously not look at him. Hearing the noise the other two women arrived shortly. Everyone but Sam was still in the nude.

Looking around it was obvious that there was no one that didn't have a serious hangover.

Jake, being the host, took charge of the conversation. "We all got a little drunk last night. I don't know how much each of you remembers about the evening but everyone here had sex with someone other than their spouse." Sam, Susan and Pam expressed complete surprise. Susan, tears coming to her eyes, dropped her head and said "I was hoping I had a dream. I guess being with Jake last night wasn't a dream" as she looked at her husband Sam, concerned about his reaction; and also wandering whether he had fucked Pam or me. Pam sat with her mouth open, obviously having no recollection of the preceding night. Since Susan had said she was with Jake, Pam assumed she had sex with Sam. .

Jake continued "we were all involved so there are no innocents here. We have to work it out with our spouse, and if there are major problems let's cut the vacation short and head home. One strained relationship would make it tough for everyone. Sandy and I have already talked and accepted what happened." Sam broke in "there's one other option. We could accept what happened and continue it for the duration of the trip." Tom questioned "what are you suggesting, spend the rest of the trip with the person we were with last night?" Sam continued "I'm not suggesting anything other than everyone accepting "open marriage" for the rest of the trip. We are six attractive, sexually active people, in a small area, walking around naked. Let's accept the fact that there could be some strong sexual attractions. If two people want to act on those attractions, let them."

Jake broke in "Let's spend the next couple of hours in private with our spouse. It's 9:00AM; let's meet back here at 11:00 and see if the trip continues, and under what rules. Everyone agreed as the other two couples went to their staterooms leaving Jake and I alone on the aft deck.

I looked at Jake and said "Sam has a point." Jake nodded and walked over to me. We sat on the railing with our arms around each other not saying a word, just into our own thoughts.

About 10:00AM Tom and Pam came back hand in hand, followed shortly by Sam and Susan At least on the surface everyone seemed happy. None of the three men seemed to have any animosity toward each other.

I suggested a round of 'bloody maries" as a hangover cure and everyone accepted.

Sam had removed his shorts so we were all sitting around in the nude again as Jake suggested "I think we need another secret vote. Any objections?" Getting no negative response he went to the galley and returned with pencils and his "post it "pad.

Giving me the pad he asked me to write the topics for vote on six papers so we couldn't tell from handwriting how anyone had voted. .

"What are we voting on?" Jake asked and then continued "first, do we continue the trip." I wrote that on six papers. "Secondly, if we continue, is it still clothing optional." As I continued writing he said "Sandy and I talked about Sam's suggestion of "open marriage" for the rest of the trip. We think it's worth voting on."

Jake continued "As in our last vote, any No vote has veto power. Any No vote on continuing the trip makes the other questions moot." I added "if there are any No votes on continuing the trip I hope we can still be friends when we get home. That's a big concern for Jake and me."

Sam added "assuming that we continue the trip, and on the off chance that the "open marriage" thing passes, I assume that we all know better than to create future problems by developing any serious attachments to anyone other than our spouse."

I gave a pencil and paper to everyone. There was no conversation as each person considered the pros and cons of each item to be voted on. Tom was the first to put his paper into the bowl. Jake was next, followed by Pam. I put my paper in, then Sam, followed by Susan. All votes were in.

There wasn't the laughter and joking that accompanied our previous voting. Everyone seemed somber.

Jake gave the bowl to Pam and asked that she and Susan tally the votes. Susan took out the first one advising that it was three Yes votes. The second was three Yes votes. This continued until she took the last paper and announced three Yes votes. Everyone seemed stunned, me most of all. I was sure that Pam and Susan would vote No on at least the last item. The three men appeared in shock as they looked at Pam, Susan and me, in disbelief that all three women voted yes on the last item.

Jake smiled "okay let's stop this seriousness and go for a swim.

The somber mood of the morning was replaced with joking and laughter as we all swam to the island to feed the waiting iguanas.

During the swim I got a quick pat on the butt from either Tom or Sam, I'm not sure which.

The rest of the afternoon was spent nursing hangovers from the previous night, and at least for me, excitement about the first evening under our new "open marriage" rule. When Pam and I were alone on the aft deck she whispered to me "we all know what's going to happen tonight and I think everyone is okay with it. Unlike last night, I plan on being able to remember in the morning."

As the sun sank in the west we looked up at another beautiful three quarter moon in a cloudless sky. A slight breeze made the 80 degree temperature feel perfect.

Jake and Tom took a last swim to the island as Sam once again tried to catch dinner from the swim platform. Pam mixed drinks for the women as we relaxed on the aft deck enjoying the peaceful evening.

By the time the men got back on board it we were under moon light. We were all just sitting around enjoying the evening over a drink, listening to soft music when Susan said "everyone is getting lazy. Let's play a game." Sam looked around at all the nude people and responded "obviously strip poker is out." I said "we have a couple of games on board. I'll get them."

We decided on a board game. Sam read the directions and paraphrased to the rest of us. "The object is to roll the dice and move your piece around the board. Sometimes the box tells you to move again so you do whatever the last box you land in says. There is a deck of cards. Some boxes tell you to take a card and do whatever it says; move forward etc."

Everyone pulled up a seat around the table and Susan started. She rolled the dice and moved eight spaces to a blank box. We continued taking turns until Tom finally hit the finish line.

Pam said "why don't we make up our own cards. Anyone landing on a box that says to take a card takes one that we made up; like massage the toes of the person on your right etc." Sam added "the men get to make up cards for the women and visa versa. Let's start with seven cards for the men and seven for the women." This sounded like fun so Pam and Susan joined me in the salon to do our cards while the men did theirs on the aft deck.

We started making up funny things like comb someone's hair, massage necks etc. until we heard the intermittent laughter coming from the men. They were obviously into more than simple funny things so we threw away what we had and started over.

It took half an hour before both groups were done and we were back at the table rolling dice. Sam was the first to land on a square that said "take a card" so he took the top one from our stack. He read out loud "get on your hands and knees and take the woman of your choice for a horse-back ride around the table." Laughing he said "come on Sandy, you're probably the lightest." He got on his hands and knees as I straddled his back. He took me around the table as I slapped his rump yelling "giddy-up."

I was next to land on a card square. Drawing the top card from the men's stack I read "Go to the man to the right of your husband and massage his face with your breasts for thirty seconds." Laughing as I threw the card on the table I said "okay I'll do it but first the women need thirty minutes to redo their remaining six cards." All of our cards were more humiliating and funny than sexual. Pam and Susan agreed that we needed to redo our cards so over objections from the men we went back to the salon.

When we returned Jake advised "the rules have changed. It's now the men on one team and the women on the other. There are only two pieces on the board. When either team has to draw a card whatever it says applies to all three on the team.

"Okay" I said "but we start all over. My facial massage with breasts is void." Everyone agreed except Sam, who was to be the recipient.

The men and women alternated rolling the dice until our piece landed on a "take card box". Susan took the top card from the men's pile and read "go to the man to the left of your husband and kiss passionately for 15 seconds with everyone's hands behind their back.

As I moved to Tom it was obvious where this was going. The men's cards were stacked so each would become more sexual. I put my hands behind my back and for the next 15 seconds our tongues found each other. It crossed my mind that this should have happened last night, but we were both too drunk.

There was no time keeper so we guessed at 15 seconds. Gradually each woman broke the kiss and returned to their seat. The sexual tension was now obvious.

The men landed on the next card box and Tom took the top card. "Go to the woman on the right of your wife and massage her feet. "Each man kneeled at a woman's feet and spent the next few minutes massaging.

We lost the next move and Pam drew the top card "give each man a one minute lap dance, starting with your husband." The men rotated away from the table in unison as I moved to Jake. As I sat on my husband's lap facing away from him and started rubbing his stiffening cock with by butt I realized that I had never done this to him before, and probably should have.

Someone said "time to move" and Sam was next for me. Susan had been there before me and had obviously done a good job. My ass pushed against a totally erect cock.

Tom was next and as I gyrated my ass on his erection I thought, "what a waste that we were both so drunk last night."

The women lost again a few moves later and I drew the top card. "Straddle the lap of the man to the left of your husband moving as close as you can for one minute. No penetration allowed."

The men again rotated away from the table and I went to Sam. As I straddled his lap my arms went around his neck and his around my waist. His erect cock was sticking straight up and I moved against him until it was touching my clit. We moved our bodies against each other and I could feel an orgasm building. Pam was apparently getting the same treatment from Jake as I heard a soft female moan from the chair next to me. Just as my body started to tense someone yelled "time" and Sam pulled his cock away. I was now so horny I couldn't wait for the women to loose again.

Susan obviously felt the same way. She grabbed the women's board piece and said "we loose again, take a card and read the penalty." The men laughed as Pam picked up the deck and took the bottom card. "Go to the man to the left of your husband; take him by the hand and lead him to a private place. Be back in one hour."

Pam quickly grabbed Jake's hand and went to the forward stateroom. I waited while Susan took Tom to the aft stateroom. Sam was probably wandering if I was getting cold feet since I sat there waiting for the other two couples to leave, but I wanted another session on the fly bridge mats under the stars.

I put my hand out to Sam saying "we get the best spot" as I climbed the ladder. Sam followed and watched as I moved the mats together; and for the second night in a row made a bed to have sex with a man that wasn't my husband.

As I stood up from my bed making Sam took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. Our tongues were still working with each other as he laid me on the mats. He was on his knees at my side as he broke the kiss and moved his mouth to my breasts, gently licking and sucking each one. His tongue slid slowly down my body and circled my pussy, then moved down the slit opening me as it went.

Looking up at the million stars above as Sam licked my clit, I had the biggest orgasm I had experienced in years. Tom let me come back to earth as he replaced his tongue with soft finger movements. Finally looking up at him I said "my turn" as I moved to my knees, laying him on this back.

Not touching him with my hands my tongue started at his scrotum and moved up the underside of his cock. Reaching the head I took it into my mouth, running my tongue around it. Slowly my mouth took as much of him as possible then began gently moving up and down the shaft.

As Sam's body started to tense I took his cock out of my mouth as gently ran my finger tips up and down it. I wasn't ready for him to cum, wanting to save that for my pussy.

Moving up to straddle him I positioned his cock and gently lowered onto it until he was completely in. As I started slowly moving up and down on his cock his eyes closed and he softly moaned with pleasure. Sam finally pulled me down until my tits touched his chest, and still buried in me rolled on top. The gentleness was gone for both of us as he started pounding into me as I met his every thrust. Another climax overcame me as I felt his cock erupt deep in my pussy.

We lay there exhausted in each other's arms trying to recuperate. I heard a muffled female scream from the forward stateroom and smiled knowing that Pam was having a good time; probably with Jake's cock, the one I was so familiar with, buried in her pussy.

When Sam and I returned to the aft deck Tom and Susan were already there. Sam walked to his wife and kissed her as I took a seat next to Tom. We heard another female squeal coming from the forward stateroom and Sam said "they must be going another round." I looked at Tom to see if he was okay, sitting there listening to his wife being fucked by my husband. He looked back at me and we both smiled acceptance of the situation.

After another ten minutes we heard the door to the forward head close and I assumed that Pam was cleaning up a bit. Jake momentarily returned to the aft deck, followed by Pam a few seconds later. There wasn't any conversation, just people into their own thoughts, enjoying the moon and stars.

Jake finally broke the silence "tomorrow morning let's pull the anchor and go to Normans Cay. It's a half day boat ride to a deserted island surrounding a beautiful lagoon. We don't need to wear clothes; there's no populated island between here and there. It's no problem if we pass another boat. A boat load of nude people isn't unusual out here."

J Park
J Park
17 Followers
12