All Comments on 'Bailey My Baby Ch. 02'

by momo_lady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kerry2kerry2over 11 years ago
Keep cuming

Great read I hope you continue to cum back and enjoy Bailey and share it

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

I want to be Sam's baby . That was hotttt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love this series. I really hope that you continue to write it. Fucking love Sam!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed

I really enjoyed the story telling, just the right amount of in-the-moment sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i will continue to cum with bailey

So hot I am so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An extraordinary story from an extraordinary writer

Every once in a while one a story appears that is order of magnitude than the vast majority of all the others, and this is one of them. I never stopped reading this amazingly romantic, sexy, exciting, and stimulating story. Without ever mentioning numbers or sizes, only visual appearances, you created an intensely powerful and steady story of love, sex, and discovery.

You tapped directly into my most senstive feelings when Sam and Bailey (aka Baby) met and evolved into a world of discovery, pleasure, and acceptance into a world that Bailey only dreamed about from a distance, never thinking that euphoric pleasures and sexual exhaustion could ever happen. Secondly, it was almost as if I was reading this when Sam and Baby were so loving and attentive to each others breasts and nipples by sucking, biting, licking, and otherwise pleasing the others breasts and nipples. I am very, very much into nipple suckling, biting, pinching, twisting, and other attention by my lover(s) and my reciprocity to them, even in the throes of overwhelming passion. You described everything so well and in real life words and thoughts.

You are one sexy lady and would love to know you. In fact, I think I do from your writing and am smiling.

If there was one thing that I might recommend, is that you find a proof reader. There are numerous grammatical and tense errors that make the reader temporarily stop since everything you write is so clear and concise.

You would be doing everybody a favor if you wrote at least 2 more chapters since we really want to know Baby's darkest fantasies, what happens when dad/hubby comes home, and just their evolution.

Yes, there is a mystique in leaving all this unstated and you are a seasoned professional, but.......................

bifemboibifemboiover 6 years ago
omg... WOW again

you write a really hot hot story... omg

AnyMooseAnyMoose10 months ago

Great story; lots of potential future stories so if you come back and start writing again, this is the place to make your fans happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous