All Comments on 'Banging On The Palace On Wheels'

by paragon of virtue

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Five, But Only Because

I cannot give it 25. Words fail me. Perfectly written, hotter than the solar corona. You are channeling G. McDonald Fraser's immortal character Flashman, but even more depraved than ol' Flashy. Paragon, you are a paragon. Fantastically fucking great hilarious story!! Bring on the farmhouse and the farmer's wife and daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

You've brilliantly captured the wonder and magic of India the country and India the woman. Sequel, immediately, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Looks like you've been in India enough times to understand the north Indian cast politics.

It took me 20 years of visits for 4 months a year to know only the tip of all that.

Dont meen to nitpick,

I've been on the palace on wheels, and they have things like Condoms, Tampons etc in store in each coach.

orefinnorefinnabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for all of us who have dreamed about sex with Indian women. Your sex scenes did not become boring and mundane but rather were realistically exciting! The storyline keeps the reader with the story and the love making tops everything off!

Now everyone can understand the attraction so many had to the "Hot Indian Babe" site!

I will be looking forward to any additional chapters. The Farm House adventures are awaiting us.

Thank you for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ENVIOUS

Well written, and most enjoyable

Looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, Please, Please

Please favor us with a sequel. Please. So very fine.

BandraBandraover 10 years ago
Top notch!

Well written and imaginative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think you know nothing

You don't understand India. I think you are really fucked up in your thoughts and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd give 2.5 'cause...

The build up was great and the action between the characters was awesome.

But you lack in the details about Indian history. And the information about the Dravidians being not brave was so wrong. Perhaps you should know about Dravidians more.

If you do so you will change your mind about your views on Dravidians...

POKAN1POKAN1about 8 years ago
Just a story,

I have to say you three , have to be extremely thin to fit into the shower stall on that train, as you wrote in pg 5.having being to India many times , and being Born a 3rd generation , outside India, . you do have a wild imagination.. but do not understand Indian culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cretins!

The last three leavers of comments, that is. Looking for history and culture in a porn novella?! I enjoyed the story because it is well written porn. Remember, you mental cretins that this is a porn site.

BuddySInghBuddySInghover 5 years ago
Amazing hot story !

Being a person of Indian ancestry and now living in the USA for 3 decades, I loved the amazing hot sexy story. Very nicely written. I have experienced sex in almost every continent but the way an Indian woman can fuck, is altogether a different experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sequel?

Why have you stopped writing?

I earnestly hope you'll continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

a very good story, great writing. Would love to read of more exploits about the mother and daughter .

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I'm lost so Charlie is at best ordinary not particularly intelligent or charming or genteel or physically attractive or imposing and Indian Women jump all over him because he's White?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous