Bar Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting side by side I take full advantage of the situation. She keeps stroking my Stone Martin lined Leather jacket. "You sure are sexy in fur and I love this one. The fur is so soft." I have light brown hair and the tan leather and fur is a nice compliment.

I have my hands up her dress and fondling her body frequently. My fingers are in her on more than one occasion including at the Restaurant. She has an orgasm quietly mid meal. We're kissing as she does. It's like she's going to suck me into her whole. She would have moaned loudly otherwise.

"Don't ever let it be said that I don't pay close attention to you."

After dinner we go back to her place.

Sitting around in the Living Room watching TV for a while we continue to make out. She's not removed her Mink. Fondling her through the cashmere and fur drives us both crazy. I'm using my jacket to fur fondle her.

"Please take me to bed." I picked her up in my arms and carried her into her Bed Room. It's dimly lit with a thick Arctic Fox spread on the bed and very large matching pillows. There are thick white sheepskin rugs all around the bed. Laying her white fur and cashmere clad body in the bed is an aesthetic sight to behold. Her dark hair and light olive skin stand out in beautiful contrast in the sea of soft white fur. Her eyes are like two dark pools beckoning me. What an incredible visual turn on. I can't get unclothed quick enough.

Unclothing Janice is a treat. I use the soft white cashmere with its fur like softness to fondle her as I slowly removed it from her body to expose her wonderful nude form. Her passion let loose in a flood of fur fondling of me, rolling me over in the furs and riding my stiff column taking us into orgasm after orgasm. We were doing every variation we could think of and every way of fondling each other possible.

"I want this to go on forever. My fantasies are behind me now and I just want to pleasure you in every way possible." taking her face in my hands, kissing her deeply.

"Being with you is the ultimate pleasure now."

They spent the rest of the weekend making love, laying with each other and casually fur fondling each other. Napping and holding each other like it will all end tomorrow. They've fallen deeply in love with each other quite aside from their love of fur. That's the clincher.

Monday they're at their respective Offices and surprisingly both are quite focused on their jobs at hand. They had, however, planned to met each other for an 11:30 lunch to get a jump on the lunch crowd.

They take the same Elevator and lucked out without any other riders. From the 19th floor to the lobby was pure passion. They both wear lush furs knowing this may happen. This becomes a regular thing and even when someone else is in the elevator James has Janice's butt in his firm grip massaging her through the furs all the way down.

It's becoming clear to them both, indeed from the first night together, that they'll never be apart so they began to plan their new life together.

James' Condo is certainly nice and convenient but not quite adequate for them both.

Janice's house is very nice as well but, again, small and designed for one and to her needs in particular.

Since they both have excellent incomes and their respective Real Estate has generous equity, they decide to build or remodel.

They're able to find a row house to rehab in an up hill neighborhood on the rebound quite close to downtown. It requires total gutting and reconstruction.

The first space in the house to get their attention is not the Bed Room but a Media/Fur Grotto space then the Bed Room with big view and right next to it a fur endowed Dressing Room and Fur Closet. Space for making out draped with furs provided in all these areas. Fur pleasure through design.

There is a surprisingly good view from the house and these spaces.

Space for a Nursery is made knowing the inevitability and desire for pregnancy.

Neither are fanatical professionals though Janice loves her work very much.

James is doing so well at his business that he could easily support them both in the style to which they have become accustomed. His personal Real Estate investments and developments, though small, are doing quite well and are quite profitable.

Frieda is Maid of Honor. We couldn't find the drunk to be best man.

12