Bar Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've covered that. You were going to prioritize."

"Oh yeah. Put it all on the table and pick my high priority items."

"I think that'd be the best way."

"Okay then, I do have another high priority item."

"Okay."

"I'm not sure how to just say it right out."

"Ah. One of those."

"Yeah, I guess".

"Whisper it to me."

"Yeah? That's easier?"

"Usually."

"Okay."

I lean over, and put my lips directly against the shell of her ear. I feel her shiver a little, and I let my lips brush her ear. I tell her.

"Wow."

"I told you. I don't know how to just say it."

"You just did."

"Well, I whispered it. You're right. It's easier."

"Uh huh. You want to put your cock in my ass."

I gulp. Nod.

"Do you see how little I am?"

"I nod."

"I'm little. You're a lot bigger than me."

She stands up, stands in front of me as a demonstration. Holds her arms out a little. I nod again.

"And you want to put your cock in my ass. It will probably hurt me. You'll have to get your cock all slippery and very hard and very slippery, and really push hard to get your cock into my ass, and it will probably hurt me. Is your cock big?"

She looks around a little to see who's watching us, and steps between my knees where my feet are hooked on the rungs of my barstool, and looks me in the eyes, and slides her hand up my thigh to the crotch of my jeans, and finds the bulge of my cock, half-hard already, under the material. She gives me a squeeze.

"Uh huh. I thought so. You want to put this thick cock in my little ass-hole and fuck me. You want to watch my face while you fuck my ass, even if it hurts me. You want to come in my ass. You want it to hurt me, and you want to come in my tight, hot little ass, and you want to watch my face. You want to feel your cock swell, and jerk, and pump your come into my ass, and drive it in deep, and hold my hips in your hands and fuck me, fuck my ass, no matter what I say..."

At the same time, we realize she's still standing in front of me, and squeezing my cock through my jeans, and I don't know if anyone heard any of that, but people are definitely looking at us. She clears her throat, and resumes her seat, and we both take a sip of our drinks. Synchronized.

"Well that's going to be out-fucking-rageously expensive."

We both laugh. A beat later;

"You're a bad boy. What would your mother think?"

"That's low. That's a low blow. My mother?"

"Well."

"Well, what would your mother think?"

A pause to consider;

"Okay, right. No mothers."

"Fuckin A."

We laugh a little. Sip.

"So..."

"I'm still thinking. I want to make sure its all on the table. I don't want to think of something later that I should have mentioned, and then you'll have to revise the financials, and it'll break the mood."

"Break the mood of you fucking me on your ottoman in front of the mirror."

"Exactly."

"That'd be a hard mood to break, I think."

"Well, still."

"No, you're right. Take your time."

"Actually, this list could get pretty long."

"I bet."

"Well, what I mean, maybe we just decide on a category, or categories, and within the category, I'm, um, approved."

She laughs.

"Approved categories. Okay. Are you categories already on the table? Are those your categories? The...activities we've discussed?"

"I think so. I think we've outlined the broad categories."

She nods.

"Okay then, allow me to recap; you want to fuck me on your leather ottoman in front of the mirror, and you want me to suck your cock, actually, you want me to take your cock in my throat"

"You like saying 'cock.'"

She grins at me.

"I do like to say cock. Cock."

"Go on though, I didn't mean to distract you."

"Oh, okay, um, well, okay, fuck me, ottoman, cock, oh yeah, okay, um, you also want to slap my ass while you fuck me"

"Slap your ass hard while I fuck you."

"Right, hard, and you want to also put your big, thick, cock in my tight little ass, even if it hurts me."

"Well, that last part is a little editorial, don't you think? I mean, you kind of made that part sound more egregious."

She laughs.

"Egregious! Wow!"

"Hey, you've already used unconscionable, so I can throw out an egregious."

"You're right, you're right, sorry. And you're right that was unfairly editorial, so let me summarize; you want me to kneel on your leather ottoman in front of your big mirror, and you want my bare little cunny, and my throat, and my tight little ass-hole."

"And I want to spank you."

"Right! I forgot! You want to spank me."

"Right. So."

"So. So all that."

"Uh huh."

"Right. Well, hmmm."

She thinks for a minute, ponders, pretends to ponder, crunches some ice.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yep, okay, I'll assume you're good for it, and I promise you, this is going to be amazingly expensive."

"Well, okay then. Can we go now? Are you ready?"

She tips up her glass, wipes her lips fastidiously with a napkin, sets it down carefully, stands, brushes her skirt down.

"Yes. I'm ready."

"Well okay."

"Okay."

We emerge into the silky warmth of the New Orleans night. She's a little unsteady; it's kind of cute. I see a little sheen on her neck, and I know just how she'll taste. It actually makes my mouth water. I can see a pulse in her throat. When I look back at her dark eyes they're already on mine, and she's smiling a little, probably because she knows what I'm thinking. That I'm thinking about tasting her, or something like that. I can hear music, and she's laughing now, and I laugh too, and I reach for her as she puts her arms around my neck, and her feet come all the way off the ground, and I put my mouth on hers, and crush her lips, and her mouth tastes like cherries and ice and liquor, and I kiss her like that while people part around us in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Sarah?"

She laughs.

"I want Sarah. Come back."

"Okay baby, I'm Sarah. I'm here."

She laughs again. Calls me a baby for ruining the game. I kiss her some more. I let her feet touch, pull her to me, her arms go around my waist as we walk. I kiss the top of her head.

"Let's go home."

"Okay."

We walk in step, I can smell her perfume.

"Ah, I still want to do all those things, yeah?"

"I know baby."

We laugh.

12