All Comments on 'Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 02'

by Brutus813

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The story was advertising the labor diagnostic industry

Sperm detector home test or infidelity test may be a secret equipment for the husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too bad

you need to punch it up a bit. Perhaps a bit of lesbian action.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

It was good but you could have add some hot scenes to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was hot but also quite sad.

Has she even tried to make things more exciting for her husband? Has she tired to seduce him? Because so far, all she has done is let another man fuck her.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Sure..a hot story, but

But..bottom line is that while she is getting off with her co-worker her husband is left out in the cold with a cheating slut for a wife....so, not much to enjoy here if you happen to be a husband.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
A break

Give the husband a break...divorce him and let him find a women who'll be happy with a faithful husband.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Why

Why would we want to read anymore stories where Carl and Barb fuck over an unsuspecting husband...want a good story, add some consequences, some revenge, and some BTB and kick Carl's ass stuff....then you got a story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Non-involved Hubby

So far, this is essentially an Erotic Couplings story, because Hubby is just a concept which she feels a little guilty for cheating on. But not much, since he has never elicited the reactions her new Bull pulls out of her! If Hubby is not impacted in SOME way (positive or negative or simply 'differently from pre-tryst') then Hubby doesn't need to be in the story AT ALL!

The EC component of this series (Ch1 & Ch2) have been good - and hot, but unless this eventually becomes an LW story, my ratings will drop!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Good story, nice hard edge to it, more soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Et too Brutus ?

"1*" !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Mostly true?

You are a lying piece of cow flop. This is another cuck's sick fantasy. The only truth is that you can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wash rinse repeat

Another writer glorifying the wife becoming a wanton slut with no consequences. Hubby is a good guy and doesn’t deserve the disrespect or betrayal. Alias too many writers are fixated on wives becoming instant sluts with nothing happening to them. Husband is cheated on and he gets nothing for his pain.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

What a good follow up, full of good descriptions and still a wet dream to many.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

An erotic fuck story

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

There is actually no story, no plot, just tropes strung together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous