Barbara Gets a Job at a Strip Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara awoke sometime after noon and heard Jared in the shower. She stretched and smiled contentedly and then went into the bathroom as Jared was toweling off. Barbara silently stood on her tiptoes and kissed Jared and then she went into the shower. A few minutes later as Barbara came out and with a towel wrapped around her, she found Jared sitting on the edge of his bed wiping his hair with a towel.

Barbara remembered what Jared had said to her in the club. She walked over to Jared and kneeled before him. Looking up and smiling, she ran her hands under his towel and found what she was looking for. Silently, without saying a word, she bent her head and began to kiss him. She ran her tongue up and down his length, and then she took him into her mouth.

"I want you to suck my cock every morning,"Jared had told her in the club as he propositioned her. Now Barbara was playing her part. He would take care of her and her bills and he would never, ever be sexually unsatisfied again as long as they were together.

Slowly Barbara worked, looking up at times and staring into Jared's eyes. At other times she looked closely at his cock, carefully kissing every inch of it as if this were the most important thing she had ever done. Barbara licked and sucked and then nibbled on his inner thigh. It had been so long she had ever wanted to do this. She couldn't recall ever wanting to taste a man and swallow his cum, but now that is just what she did as Jared let himself go between her luscious lips as she sucked while running her tongue on the underside of his cock.

For a moment Barbara kept her head in Jared's lap and allowed him to stroke her hair. Then she stood up, her towel wrapped around her waist, Barbara was naked from the waist up. Standing over Jared, her breasts swayed as Barbara smiled while Jared groaned and lay back down on his bed, satisfied and spent.

Barbara ran her hands over Jared's chest and stomach. "Hungry?" she asked.

"Yes," Jared said simply.

"Then come out in a few minutes and I will have breakfast for you."

Barbara walked away. She could feel Jared watch her. A few minutes later Jared was sitting at the kitchen table watching Barbara, half naked, cook for him.

"I want you to cook for me in an apron with nothing on underneath so I can come from behind you and fuck you in the kitchen as you cook for me,"Jared had told Barbara in the club. Barbara had remembered it all, every fantasy, every desire. She had given herself to Jared and now her job was a simple one: to make sure he didn't regret his decision. To satisfy Jared and take care of him as best she could, while he took care of her as she needed him too. It all seemed so simple.

Her husband was the furthest thing from her mind as she sat down to eat with her young lover.

12