All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 07'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot story!

GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Series

I enjoy stories where a wife of a loving marriage submits to a dominant, while accepted and encouraged by the husband. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well for me I read the last chapter and only that

one. You should be taken to Irag and sold into slavery and never come back to this country again. What a fucking whore and mother fucking bitch you are to write about men in the service and what you are doing while they are over there fighting for us. I hope you get ripped apart by 4 porses tied to each part of your body!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...ENCORE!! ENCORE!!!

...keep those idiots screaming!!!...BARACK OBAMA will have ALL of you sultry white females in the whitehouse...soon to be renamed the BLACKHOUSE..with him and the brothers from 'da hoods...training you with bill clinton as their cuckold for HILLARY the QUEEN...keep up the good work!!!...YOU GO GIRLS!!!...ALL THE WHITE WOMEN OF america!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
as a black man you can keep your white whores

if you had any brains,obama about saving this country. where that stupid dumby in office has messed up.take the hate away about obama and see eight years was enough of bush.you so mad with obama,bush is fucking you over.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
When my BLACK lover comes in I immediately drop to my knees!

I do love sucking hard BLACK cocks!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous