Barb's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

"Good question, maybe."

"Then maybe you should tell her to stay put for awhile." Barb couldn't believe she had just given that advise to Brad. Barb wasn't being objective and now she was giving advise to a friend that might actually injure his chances with his wife.

"I think that's good advise, I'll call her when we get back to the office."

"I think that's best Brad," Barb squirmed in her seat. Feeling guilty, She squeezed her legs together and felt Drew's wetness between her legs. God how far would she go for this man.

Returning to work Barb immediately went to the ladies room and cleaned her self up. Returning to her office she went to work. Late that afternoon Rosie walked in and announced that Barb had a visitor.

"There is an extremely good looking man here to see you, a Drew Davidson. By any chance is he the man from the flowers?"

Barb did not answer, except to say show him in. Thank god Brad had left for the home office. Rosie led Drew in and with an impish grin closed the door. Drew walked in with a rather serious look on his face.

"Drew I don't know that coming here is a good idea, people might talk."

"You afraid Brad might find out. What did he tell you that I stole his wife, I bet. Did he tell you how that affair got started."

"Yes he did say you were seeing his wife."

"How long have you known about all of this?"

Drew appeared angry and that was the last thing Barb wanted. "Today was the first I learned of your involvement with Ann." Barb didn't tell Drew the truth because it would require explaining about the E-mails.

"You know Brad is the one who initiated the affair." Drew could see the puzzled look on Barb's face and waited for her response.

"What do you mean?"

"Brad has this thing about watching his wife with other men. I wasn't the first man, only the first black."

"You're kidding right."

"No, I'm not kidding. Anyway, Ann and I got overly involved, I guess you could say she fell in love with me and wanted to leave Brad. Well the feeling wasn't mutual, so I broke it off."

"You don't intend to see her again?"

"No, I only want to see you Barb."

Barb was elated, Drew always managed to say the right thing. Barb thought about lunch and how exciting it had been to make love in such an impulsive way. "I can't believe you did that to me in the restaurant. I've never done anything like that before in my whole life."

"Wait till tonight, I have another surprise for you."

"Drew I can't, I'm suppose to go home, besides I didn't bring my cloths." Barb was happy she had managed to change the subject away from Brad and Ann.

"Call your husband. As for the cloths we'll go shopping." Drew stood and worked his way behind Barb's chair. Then Drew began massaging Barb's shoulders. Bending over he kissed her neck at the same time letting his hands slip down Barb's blouse. Caressing Barb's breasts he felt her nipples stiffen immediately. With his hot breath, he told Barb to call again. "Call him baby, call him for me."

Barb felt herself go wet. Drew was pinching her nipples and his kisses were driving her wild. "Drew please not here, I can't some one could walk in."

"Then call him now."

"Okay, I'll call," Barb said in complete surrender.

Picking up the phone Barb informed me that work had really piled up and that she wouldn't be coming home. I thought I heard a voice in the back ground and then Barb mentioned that she might be busy the rest of the week. I tried to be supportive but was really getting pissed with her being gone all the time. What I didn't know was that during our phone call some man was having his way with my wife.

Hanging up the phone, Drew insisted that Barb leave work and join him at the mall. Barb agreed, finished up her work and left to meet Drew shortly there after. On her way out she cornered Rosie and had her promise not to say anything about Drew to me or Brad. Rosie of course agreed on condition that Barb fill her in later. Barb had no choice but to agree, Rosie had pretty much figured things out, and she could use a confidant.

At the mall Barb enjoyed being seen on Drew's arm. there was only the slimmest of chances she would be seen by someone she knew, so she felt comfortable. Barb purchased some necessities for work the next day, like panties and a blouse. Drew had picked up her panties earlier and had insisted on keeping them. Now Barb found walking through the mall without panties strangely liberating.

Entering a small boutique, Drew picked out a rather saucy dress with spaghetti straps a plunging neck line. In the dressing room Barb removed her bra and tried on the dress. The dress was a brown and black print which complimented her olive complexion. With a hint of an old tan line the plunging neck line showed lots of cleavage and the thin material did little to hide her protruding nipples. Once Drew saw the dress on Barb he insisted on purchasing it. With that accomplished Drew then insisted on purchasing shoes to go with the dress.

At the next shop, the sales person was a young white male. Drew noticed the way the young clerk was looking at Barb's legs, so when he went back to get some shoes Drew spoke with Barb.

"When he comes back I want you to give our young friend a show. Let him get a good look at that pussy of yours."

"No way. I can't do that Drew."

"Sure you can baby, do it for me, I want to watch his reaction."

Just then the clerk returned with a couple of boxes of shoes. Drew had positioned himself behind the clerk so that he would have a good view of Barb. Smiling at Barb he gave her a wink and a go for it look.

The clerk was about to fit a shoe on Barb's foot when Barb spread her legs ever so slightly, giving him a look at her neatly trimmed pussy. Immediately she noticed a change in the young clerk, who actually tried to aver his eyes from the hot box in front of him. Glancing at Drew, Barb saw him mouth the word More. Feeling deviously wicked she spread her legs even further. Now the young man's hands started to shake as he tried to fit the shoes on to Barb.

Barb became bolder as she saw the effect she was having on the young man. "Drew, do you like these," Barb asked as she lifted her foot to show Drew. The net effect provided the clerk with an unobstructed view of Barb's pussy.

Even from were Drew was standing Barb's cunt lips were in clear view. Drew's cock became stiff, not so much from the show. No it was the fact that he had gotten this innocent young wife to do his bidding. Drew found it incredible that such a beautiful and sexy woman had lived such a sheltered life. Drew would change that, he thought, he would change all of that soon.

The young clerk could take it no longer. He tried to excuse himself but was to slow. As he stood to leave he came in his pants. Quickly the young man disappeared to the back.

"Baby he's not the only one you made hard," Drew said as he showed the bulge created in his slacks by his hard cock. "Now tell me you weren't turned on when you flashed the guy."

"I was, I have to admit it was really fun. I just hope he comes back out so we can purchase the shoes."

A few minutes later the clerk appeared with a tell tale wet spot on his pants. Beet red with embarrassment the young man could hardly ring up the heels.

After the mall Barb wanted to go back to Drew's but Drew wanted to get dinner first. Drew picked out a romantic little place were they sat next to each other in a booth. Drew ordered the meal and a nice red. After a couple of wines Barb could hardy keep her hands off Drew. Barb was also showing lots of cleavage when ever the waiter would appear, with little encouragement from Drew.

"Are we going home after this," Barb said in her most sultry voice. Barb was extremely horny and couldn't wait to get Drew home.

"Not yet baby one more stop after this. I think it will be another first."

"Were are you taking me."

"You'll see soon enough."

When they pulled up to the club Barb didn't think much about it assuming it was some kind of night club or disco. The name of the place was Sugar's. Drew paid at the door and they entered the dimly lit club. The music was loud and as Barb's eyes adjusted to the light she realized it was a nude club. As Drew led her to a table Barb was aware of all the men staring at her. One woman was dancing on a pole not far from their table, she was completely nude except for the tiniest thong.

"Ever been to place like this."

"No," Barb said her eyes wide with curiosity.

Sitting down Drew leaned over and spoke into Barb's ear over the loud music. "I bet most of these guys think your a hooker and I'm your pimp. What do you think?"

Looking around Barb noticed several men staring. "You think so."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure of it." Drew ordered a round of drinks and they watched several of the girls take the stage and dance. Barb was engrossed in her surroundings. As each girl took the stage and danced Barb watched her every move. Drew noted that Barb had let her dress ride shamelessly up her thighs giving him an unobstructed view of her pussy. they were on their second round of drinks when they were approached by a girl who introduced herself as Lety. Mexican, Lety was about 5' 2'' and wearing a white blouse and skirt. Six inch white pumps finished the costume look.

"Hi what brings you two here," Lety said in a southern draw.

Barb made no effort to close her legs and Drew was glad for that." I thought the wife and I would see what a topless place was like. This is Barb and I'm Drew."

"Nice to meet you. Please don't take offence Barb but when you first came in I thought you were a dancer from another club."

"No offence taken, but why did you believe that."

"Your very pretty and you have a great figure, is all." Lety glanced down at Barb's legs. Barb had slid over on her chair so that she was facing Drew. Barb had placed her thighs on each side of Drew's right leg. The result was Drew's knee was almost rubbing up against Barb's bare cunt.

Drew liked the way that things were going. Barb was clearly buzzed and completely uninhibited. Rubbing his knee up against Barb pussy, he noted Lety's reaction. Clearly this dancer or what ever she was was interested in something. Drew figured it was just money, still the way she looked at Barb maybe something more.

"Lety do you dance here?"

"Yes part time among other things."

Drew quickly surmised what other things were. "Really, do you ever do table dances for women?"

"Not usually but I do make exceptions provided I have the right incentive." Once again Lety gave Barb the once over.

Barb was mesmerized by her surroundings and the surreal conversation Drew was having with the dancer. Lety was very friendly, yet business like. There was something more too, Barb thought that Lety seemed to like her in ore than a platonic way. On several occasions Barb had caught Lety looking at her crouch. Further, Barb found she liked the attention. Barb liked the idea of having this woman attracted to her a woman who made her living by driving men wild. Barb squeezed Drew's leg between hers, anticipation was building. What was this man planning.

Drew removed a couple of twenties from his pocket. "Does the club have a more private area for table dances?"

"Yes, follow me," Lety said standing up and leading the couple up some stairs, to room lit by black lights. Lety's white out fit really contrasted against her dark skin. In the room were several were several small cocktail tables and chairs. Towards the back was a sofa and coffee table, it was there Lety told them to sit.

"Who wants the dance?" Lety looked directly at Barb waiting for an answer.

Barb didn't know what to say, but Drew took charge.

"The dance is for Barb."

In a ritual practiced many times, Lety slowly got ready. Glancing at Barb Lety wondered if Barb was really married to Drew. Sure she had a wedding ring, but Drew didn't. Plus in the three long years she had worked the club circuit not many husbands brought there wives to watch other women dance. Lety slowly removed her blouse. Lety's tits were small but well proportioned. Lety's nipples were long and very dark almost black. Dark areola framed her nipples, in the black light her skin was flawless. Lety glanced over at Barb who's eyes were riveted on Lety. Turning her back to Barb she slowly wiggled out of her skirt , bending over to pick it up. Underneath Lety wore a white thong which separated to perfect ass checks and athletic legs.

Barb had never even been slightly attracted to a woman before, but this thing with Lety was different. Drew wanted her excited, Drew wanted her turned on, that was enough. Barb stared at the latin dancer as the music began.

Lety started gyrating to the music all the while moving closer to Barb. Lety glanced over at Drew and saw him nod his approval. Lifting one heel on to the couch next to Barb with the other she straddled Barb's legs. Lety danced like this for a while watching Barb's reaction. Barb was alternating looks at Lety breast and pussy. Knowing a good tip might be forthcoming, Lety decided to get bolder. First, Lety leaned over, then placing her hands on the sofa on each side of Barb, slowly lowered her body so her tits were just inches from Barbs face.

Barb looked on as Lety positioned her flawless breast's mere inches from her face. Barb found her body tingling all over. This was so wrong and yet she found it so exciting. Lety was awash in cheap perfume and it only succeeded in making Barb even more light headed.

Drew's cock was so hard it almost hurt. Lety was a pro and he could tell barb was seriously turned on. It truly was incredible that just a week ago Barb had never had an extra marital affair. Now Drew had the young wife doing what ever his wishes were. Sexual power over some one was a powerful aphrodisiac and Drew loved more than most. Perhaps it was that same desire to control that had made his benefactor and Drew so compatible.

Lety expertly sensing Barb's lust building, dropped down on her knees so that she was straddling Barb. Then Lety placed her hand behind Barb's head and pulled it forward. Barb didn't resist, drawn to Lety's pert nipples.

Involuntarily, Barb placed her hands on Lety's hips. Lety's breast's danced in front of her, and only as an after thought did she look to Drew. Drew was rubbing his crouch and indicated with a nod that Barb continue with the dance. Barb wasn't quite sure what she should do when suddenly Lety took one of her tits in her hand and presented it to Barb's mouth.

Rubbing her nipple across Barb's lips Lety became excited. Lety had been with women before. Always for money, though truth be know she enjoyed it. Lety marveled how quickly Barb's mouth had encircled her nipple and she winced as barb bit down.

Barb was sucking hard now and when Drew leaned over and told Barb to touch herself she did so without hesitation. Barb's cunt was on fire and with her other free hand she instinctively searched for Lety's pussy. Barb slid the material of Lety's thong aside and inserted a finger into Lety's slit.

Lety knew better than to let some one touch her like this, it was against the law, but no one was around, so she let go on. Lety loved teasing men and she found a similar thrill in teasing Barb. Wanting more than a finger fucking, Lety rose to her feet on the sofa. Then pulling her thong completely to the side Buried her hairless cunt in Barb's face.

The mixture of perfume and Lety's sex was overwhelming for Barb. Barb had just climaxed when Lety had pushed her pussy into Barb;s face. Looking up Barb could see Lety's eye's were closed and her face was a mask of pleasure. Barb's tongue darted out of her mouth, the tip lightly caressing Lety's clit. Barb felt Lety's body shudder with pleasure, so Barb licked harder. Barb knowing what felt good, then took Lety's clit between her lips and began sucking vigorously. Barb found the more Lety became excited the more she too was turned on. Barb then worked her fingers in and out of Lety's pussy which was now soaked with Lety's cum. Taking a page out of Drew's book, Barb slipped a cum soaked finger into Lety's tight little anus. Suddenly Lety came with such force Barb was taken by complete surprise. Lety pussy gushed with her orgasm coating Barb's mouth and face in lubricant.

"Oh sweetheart you suck a mean pussy mama. Lety likes this shit baby don't fucking stop that sucking girl. That's right mamasitas I'm going to cum in your mouth. Suck it harder now, fuck my ass harder," Lety exclaimed oblivious to were she was at.

Drew had taken his cock out and was now pumping it hard. One of life's simple pleasures was watching two women make love. Initiating a woman to that particular pleasure was only icing on the cake. Watching Barb get into eating the sluts pussy was an incredible rush. Lety began cuming and when she did she was very verbal, which only heightened Drew's excitement. Lety came several times before pushing Barb's face away. Drew held off as long as possible and when Lety climbed off the sofa Drew took her place.

Barb needed no further encouragement as she took her lovers cock in her mouth. Pumping it with both hands Barb was unprepared for the rush of cum Drew's cock would spew. Barb felt Drew's cock expand and then jet after hot jet exploded in her mouth. Barb swallowed as much as she could, but thick drops still formed on her chin. with drawing his cock from Barb's mouth drew collapsed on to the sofa.

Lety had already dressed and leaning over, passed a finger across Barb's chin collecting a drop of Drew's cum. Then placing it to her mouth licked the drop off her finger. " Sweetie you have good taste and a great mouth. Anytime okay." Then she leaned over again and kissed Barb lightly on the lips and left.

Leaving the club Barb was a little woozy from the liquor and sex. Drew drove Barb straight to his home. Barb was asleep when they pulled up to Drew's and he carried her in. Laying her on the bed, Drew began taking off her cloths. Removing her shoes and dress, barb turned over on her stomach. Spreading her legs wide, Barb's pussy glistened with moisture from the nights events.

"I guess she had a little to much to drink."

Drew at first startle by the voice, quickly regained his composure. "Man are you crazy, what if she wakes up and see's you."

"Too late for that now, we have the tape from the other night and we could probably force her. I do agree however it would spoil the surprise later and seduction is so much more fun." Approaching Barb rub his finger up and down Barb's slit. His finger easily penetrating her moist cunt lips causing her to stir." No point in my staying any later, I want her fully awake next time. See you later. I'll call."

Drew watched Dr.Greenburg leave the bedroom. Hearing the front door close, he turned to admire Barb's naked body. Dam , he thought why was he suddenly having these feelings for this woman. She was just so much chattel wasn't she. Barb stirred and turned on her side. Drew felt his cock begin to swell. God she was beautiful, wasn't she. Drew took off his cloths and crawled into bed.

Barb woke early with a spitting head ache. Last night was like a dream. Laying there Barb tried to collect her thoughts. What a night, she had flashed that boy at the shoe shop. He probably thought she was nothing but a slut. Then there was the nude club. God she had actually gone down on that woman. What was wrong with her, she was married, and acting like trailer trash.

Drew was already up and brought Barb a cup of coffee and a couple of Advil. "Figured you might need these."

"Thanks, my head is killing me." Barb swallowed the Advil and drank them down with the coffee. "Drew I 'm sorry about last night, I'm not like that, really."

"What are you apologizing for, I had a fantastic time Barb."

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers