Barb's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't think I'm a slut or something. Please believe me I've never done anything like that before. Have you?"

"Baby you were fantastic, that was one of the problems I had with Ann, she was very straight and never wanted to participate in a threesome, other than with Brad. I was friends with Brad before the affair and it never felt right making love to his wife with his husband present."

"You were friends with Brad, and had a three some with his wife?"

"Yes, it was actually his idea. really it was great for a while. Then I kind of fell for Ann. Ann professed her love for me, but kept seeing Brad on the side. Then one night I came home and found the two of them in my bed. That's when I decided to call it quits. The company had an opening down here and I took it."

"Wow, I didn't know any of this, Brad never mentioned it. Brad a swinger I just can't picture it, although he is a little strange."

"Ann really liked threesomes with Brad and I wanted to try something different, like we did last night."

"Drew honestly I don't know if I could share you with another woman. I think I would be very jealous if I even saw you kissing another woman. Last night Lety didn't do anything with you. That made it a little different"

"Well what about a threesome with another man. Come on, you have never fantasized about having sex with two men at once?"

"Not really, I mean I never thought something like that could really happen. You mean it wouldn't make you jealous?"

"No I don't think so. I'm pretty sure of myself. Although I did feel a little intimidated by that guy Brad." Drew had cast the bait and waited for Barb to take it.

"Why Brad, because of his education?"

Drew indicated with his hands Brad's cock size.

"Your kidding, he's as big as you."

"Not quite as long, but lots thicker. The old guy knows how to use it too."

"I wondered how Brad had ended up with Ann, she's so much younger. What was it like?" Barb's curiosity was peeking.

"I will say this, I really liked Ann. Before I met Ann I'd never been involved in a threesome. I loved her willingness to try new things, Ann showed me many things and for that I will always be grateful. I'm sure if she hadn't been so in love with Brad we would still be together."

Barb was surprised by Drew's admissions. Barb had thought that it was Drew who had been the protagonist in the relationship with Ann. Now that she heard the other side of the story she was even more confused. Brad had made it sound like Drew was at fault. "Do you think Brad put Ann up to this?"

"Yes, though I think she used both of us."

"Wow, and you liked her."

"Hey, I still like her, in fact I still love her in a way. I'm sure Brad does too, she was an incredible woman."

"Even after all you went through you still care for her."

"Let's just say I miss the excitement. Having sex with more than one partner is addicting. Let me explain."

Drew had been stroking Barb's thigh and as he explained he let his fingers drift down to her slit. "We both kind of kissed and touched Ann at the same time. I was sucking on her nipples like this while Brad was eating her pussy." Biting down on one of Barb's nipple's he began rubbing her clit.

Barb closed her eyes' fantasying what it would be like to have two men work on her body at once. While she didn't think about Brad specifically, her dream lovers were both well endowed. Barb's train of though was interrupted as Drew withdrew his finger and inserted it her ass.

"Imagine what it's like to have two men at once," Drew said as he rolled over on her and slid his cock into her wet pussy. " Ann took us both like this."

Breathless Barb sucked for air. "You mean he put it in, back there."

Drew worked his second finger deep into her anus. Barb was learning to relax, the two fingers slid easily in and out of her previously tight ass. Drew thought things were progressing nicely. Pressing his fingers hard against his cock he got Barb to whimper with pleasure. "I bet you'd like some one to fuck you there wouldn't you?"

"It would hurt wouldn't it?"

Drew removed his cock, and in one quick motion placed the head of his ebony shaft against Barb's anus. Coated with lubricant from Barb's pussy and pre-cum Drew's cock pushed it's way past Barb's sphincter muscles.

Barb was about to protest then relaxed as she felt the first two inches of Drew's cock enter her ass. "Slow, go slow, I've never done this before Drew."

Drew looked down on Barb's face, her eye's wide conveying the same message. "Don't worry baby, I'll go slow and I'll stop if you want me to." Drew slowly moved his throbbing cock in and out of Barb's ass. With each stroke her muscles relaxed. With each stroke, his cock penetrated deeper into her anal cannel. "Do you like it?"

Barb was biting her lip and nodded yes. For Barb the feeling was exquisite. With each stroke she relaxed more, with each stroke she wanted Drew's cock deeper. Looking at the coupling she couldn't actually see the penetration, but knew Drew's cock was only half way in. The feeling was so different than making love, for Barb the difference was good. Barb pulled Drew to her forcefully, impaling herself on Drew's massive hard on.

Barb's signal of complete surrender only served to encourage Drew." You like me fucking you in the ass don't you?"

"Yes." Barb felt Drew push his cock all the way up into her bowels, causing an intense orgasm at once. "Oh god Drew, yes oh please." Barb was beyond words as she moaned incoherently.

"You like it in the ass, don,t you. See, I think you'd like two cocks at once you want to cocks, don't you, then fuck your pussy for me Barb. Go on and put your finger in your cunt so I can watch you fuck yourself."

Barb didn't hesitate, immediately she drove two fingers into her cunt.

"Now press it up against my cock, feel that?"

Barb's eye's seemed to glass over as she stared up at Drew and nodded yes. Then Barb shuddered as her body was racked again by a powerful orgasm. "Cuming again Drew , I want you to cum now, cum in my ass now. Fuck me harder and cum, cum baby, cum."

Barb's was very loose now, and Drew was gliding in and out of her ass. Drew cum began to boil up from his balls and explored deep in Barb's bowel's. "Dam woman you are one incredible fuck," Drew moaned in ecstasy.

Barb couldn't speak, couldn't move, couldn't think. The blast of hot cum had left her in the throws of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Drew 's cock was still deep in her body, and felt huge, but after he finished cuming he with drew his cock . Slowly but surely Barb regained her composure. Cum leaked from her wide open anus and puddled on the bed. Drew returned from the bathroom and handed her a warm towel.

"So you think your ready for a threesome Barb?"

"Drew you must be kidding, I can hardly handle you. You don't realize in the last few days you turned my world upside down. I'm married and already all I can do is think of you. This is so crazy, so wrong. It's just that I've never met anyone like you. Your so open, so uninhibited, I've never met anyone like you. We feel so right together, I'm confused."

Drew knew right then, Barb was his to do with as he wished. "Barb look at me, there's nothing wrong with us. I feel just as strongly about you. We were met to be together, Face it your husband doesn't do it for you. Sure you love him, I don't expect you to stop, but we are met to be together.I want you to spend the night again and this weekend.

"Drew please that's impossible, don't make me choose."

"Make an excuse, work, or you need some space. we can buy what ever you need. I want you to stay with me."

"I'll see what I can do, no promises, okay. Now be quiet while I make the call."

Barb called me that morning and told me that she had so much work that she would have to spend the remainder of the week and probably the weekend.

"What are you going to do for cloth's" I asked.

"I'll probably drive home at lunch and pick up some things for the rest of the week."

I was pissed. My wife it seemed, was working day and night. "Barb you need to quit your job, this is bull shit. We hardly see each other as it is and now with you out of town, it's fucked."

"Look Steve, I'm not quitting my job, it's only for a little while, okay."

"Alright I'll go over there and spend the weekend with you."

"No that's out of the question, I'll be working all the time and I won't have time to see you."

"Great, well have a good fucking weekend, call me when you have some time for your husband." Furious I hung up on Barb. I stormed off to work, not sure what I would do next.

Barb was visibly shaken after the call and Drew knew it. "I know it was hard Babe but you did the right thing. Then pulling Barb over to him Drew enveloped her with his strong arms. "You won't regret your decision."

Barb called me at work several times that day, but I refused to take her calls. I was angry and wanted to make a point. Unfortunately, all I managed to do was alienate my wife further.

That night Drew took Barb to a romantic dinner. Barb was completely infatuated with her new lover. Everything about Drew excited her. After dinner Drew took Barb straight home were they had torrid sex in every imaginable position. All the while the camera recorded their every move.

I was still upset the next day but called Barb anyway, around mid-morning. Rosie her assistant said she hadn't come in yet, which surprised me. Late that Friday afternoon I finally reached Barb and asked when she was coming home. Barb told me that she decided to spend the weekend to catch up. Again I suggested joining her. This time Barb was very short with me.

"Steve I told you no before. Frankly, I feel like we need some time away from each other."

"Barb what the fuck are you talking about, we haven't seen each other three whole days in the last month. Now what is going on with you?"

"Look I really have a lot of work to finish and I can't talk. I'll see you Sunday night."

Just like that she hung up. Man I couldn't see straight so as soon as i finished work I drove to Barb's work. It was after seven when I arriver and Barb was already gone. I called her cell phone, but only got voice mail. Then I drove over to the apartment were she was staying, but Barb wasn't there. Finally exhausting all avenues, I called Brad.

"Doc this is Steve, I'm trying to reach Barb do you know were she is?"

"No steve I don't, were are you. I'm outside the apartment and I can't seem to raise Barb on her cell."

"Give me your number and let me see what I can do and Ill call you back."

Brad called Drew. Drew and Barb were at his place, Barb was in the shower.

"What ever you do don't go by her place Drew. I'll call him with a story. In the mean time were still on for tomorrow night. Have fun at the lake, I'll take care of hubby."

Having been filled in By drew on my phone calls with Barb, Brad called me back. "Steve what's going on with you two, Barb's really upset."

"What, were is she Brad?"

"If I knew I'd tell you, but she would say. All she said was that she was sick and tired of you calling all the time. that she needed some time to herself, and that you wouldn't leave her alone."

"Brad that doesn't sound like Barb, you sure you don't know were she's at."

"Steve men never get it, Barb's been complaining to me for some time about the relationship. Please don't be upset with me but we have become close friends and well she has confided certain things with me."

"Like what Brad?" I was getting irritated now.

"From the tone of your voice, I don't think I should say."

"It's alright tell me."

"Barb told me there's no fire works at home if you get what I mean."

Brad's remark was like some one punching me in the stomach. I couldn't speak.

"Steve you there?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry to have to tell you that. Maybe you can use that information to fix things. One thing for sure, go home. Don't call don't do anything. On Monday everything will be okay, Barb will call and I'm sure you will work things out. Now go home."

Bewildered and hurt I drove home. I had called Barb lot, but to the point of nuisance. The sex thing was even worse. How could I have been so stupid. By the time I got home I was filled with self doubt. I promised myself that I wouldn't call Barb, that I would wait till Monday and give Barb her space.

Getting out of the shower Barb toweled herself off before the mirror. Dying her breasts she noted that her areolas were darker and breasts were a little sore. Barb's period was like clock work and by her calculations she would begin on Sunday, Monday at the latest. What would she do if she were pregnant, what if Drew was the dad. Well that was the reason for the weekend wasn't it, Barb thought as she finished drying off.

"Hey what are you thinking about, girl?" Drew had walked in behind Barb and enveloped her body with his arms. Then as if admiring his handy work cupped Barb's breast's at the same time tweaking her nipple's. Placing his face next to her's he Drew said. "Baby you have some fine boob's you know that."

Barb winced a little, her breast's were more tender than usual. Still the contrast of his black hands against her's was intoxicating. Closing her eye's she let Drew carry her off to bed were they made love again and again.

The next day Drew took Barb out on a lake in the Texas hill country. It was a perfect fall day about 84 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Drew's friend Jimmie owned the boat. Jimmie was black but his girl friend Jan was white. The couple's hit it off immediately. Tooling around the lake the Girls put blankets down on the bow and caught some rays. Drew kept the girls cups full of margarita's and by late afternoon everyone was buzzed.

Barb was having a wonderful day, glad not to be working. Drew was attentive and very affectionate. More and more she was drawn to Drew. Watching Drew move across the boat she could hardly take her eye's off him.

"Honey, you've got it bad and I don't blame you, he's a hunk. If I weren't involved with Jimmie you'd have some serious competition on your hands."

"I do like him a lot. How long have you know Drew, Jan?"

"A couple of years, at least, ever since I started dating Jimmie."

"Did you know Ann?"

"Who's Ann."

"Ann Greenburg, blonde, thin, our age."

"No Barb, I knew a girl by the name Ann Jeffers that fits that description. Drew dated her for a while. She was married and had a couple of kids. Things got nasty, her husband found out, took her kids. Poor Ann she was devastated about the kids, Drew stopped seeing her about a month ago."

"The Ann I'm talking about doesn't have kids."

"Then I haven't met her. You work at the hospital, right. Well Ann Jeffers is a nurse there, works the night shift."

Just then Jimmie walked up with a fresh batch of drinks. "You girl's are talking to much, how about a fresh round and Jan no tops allowed in Hippie Hollow. Jan didn't hesitate removing her top. Barb looked over at Drew, her conversation with Jan barely sinking in.

"What are you waiting for, take the top off."

Barb figured why not. Removing her top, she turned to face the two men. The two men looked her over appreciatively. So did the college boys in the boat anchored a short distance from their's. Barb felt a tingling between her legs, Barb enjoyed her new found emancipation. Lying back down Barb made a mental note to check Ann Jeffers personnel file on Monday.

The rest of the day was glorious. Drew and Jimmie kept the drinks coming all afternoon. Jimmie spent every minute he could flirting with Barb. Barb liked the attention and had it not been for her feeling's for Drew might have taken Jimmie up on his offer for dinner sometime. By the time they let the boat Barb was quite drunk.

Returning to Drew's home, Barb jumped in the shower to wash off the suntan lotion. Drew joined her with a couple of glasses of wine.

"I want you to shave everything baby. I have a special surprise for you."

"Like what," Barb said in a husky voice as she soaped Drew's balls.

"You'll see it's something we talked about." Drew felt his cock start to grow as Barb's soaping had it's effect. "Girl you better stop that, if you want your surprise."

Barb had an impish look on her face. The whole day had been wonderful and now she wanted sex with her lover. "I think we better hurry with the surprise then, cause I don't think I can wait." Barb then dropped to her knees's and took Drew's black snake into her mouth.

Drew stared down at Barb as she worked his cock into her mouth with both hands. Again she gave him the impish look as she swirled her tongue over the slit of his cock. "Enough lets go to bed before I cum right here." Lifting Barb to her feet, Drew took a towel and tenderly dried Barb off.

"This better be a good surprise, cause I was real happy doing what I was doing in the shower."

"You mean sucking my cock."

"Yes."

"You won't be disappointed." Drew had already prepared the bedroom and led Barb there.

There was only one small candle burning and the room was very dark. Drew led Barb to the bed and pulled her down on to it.

"Drew why is it so dark in here I can hardly see."

"It's okay, that part of the surprise." Drew gave Barb a passionate kiss. Barb's nipple's were hard as Drew gently tugged on them. Then Drew let his hand drift down between Barb's legs. Drew felt Barb voluntarily spread her legs to give him better access to her pussy. It took Drew moments before he had Barb cuming all over his fingers. Then rolling over on top of Barb he let her guide his cock to her sopping cunt. Drew then gradually began a slow fuck . Once fully impaled in Barb he rolled Barb over on top of him.

Barb was in heaven, Drew's cock fit perfectly. Nothing had ever filled her up like Drew's cock. Racked by a strong orgasm Barb never saw the figure rise from the chair in the dark corned of the room.

Brad Greenburg had been watching from the beginning. Now his fat thick cock stood out perpendicular to his body. Brad had coated his cock with KY jell and had been stroking it as the two lovers fucked. Barb was a hot little piece and he was going to enjoy fucking her.

At first Barb though it was Drew's finger working the bud of her tight little anus. The finger had slipped in easily and quickly brought her pleasure. Then Drew pulled her down tightly on top of him and kissed her. That's when Barb felt the heavy weight of another body on the bed.

Breaking the kiss Barb stammered," Drew who that?.

"Shhhhh, baby it's your surprise." Then forcefully, Drew kissed Barb again.

Barb knew what was happening but didn't care. At first she thought it might be Jimmie, after all he had flirted with her so much. Who ever it was was expert with his touch. The man had worked two fingers into her ass, then a third. Barb had an incredible orgasm. When the man removed his finger's Barb cried out, 'Don't stop that feel's so good keep fucking my ass." Barb turned to look back but couldn't see the man's face. He was white though.

Greenburg then moved behind Barb and placed his cock at the entrance of her ass. Stretched Barb's anus offered little resistance to the fat cock head. Thicker than Drew's cock Brad slowly worked it all the way in until his Balls were actually rubbing on Drew's cock with each stroke.

Barb felt as if she would burst, Drew's cock was wedged tightly against her cervix and her cunt lips were stretched to the limit. At the same time the stranger was making grunting sounds as he pummeled her ass with an extremely thick cock. Barb felt the man reach around from behind and grab her tits roughly. Then the man began squeezing and pulling on her tits hard. Barb felt as if the rough treatment should hurt instead she found extremely stimulating.