Barb's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes fuck me, fuck my ass with your fat cock, and don't stop. You like fucking my ass don't you. Oh god Drew this is sooooooooo fucking good. Drew you cum, please cum in me nowwwww."

Drew felt his cum boiling. The effect of Brad's cock on the interior wall's of Barb's cunt could be felt with every thrust. Brad was stroking fast now and Drew knew he would soon cum. Drew felt the rush of his cum and thrust as deep and as hard as he could. Drew's hot cum flooding Barb's womb one more time.

Brad felt Drew's final thrust and with a torrent of sperm filed Barb's bowel's. "Fucking shit what a nice ass you have Barb," Brad said collapsing on Barb's back.

The shock of hearing Brad's voice was initially lost in the massive orgasm Barb experienced when both men came. Lying there Barb could neither think or move. Barb felt brad roll off of her and then exhausted she rolled off Drew. Lying between the two men all was silent except the heavy breathing of the partners. Minute's passed before Barb got up on an elbow and looked in the dim light upon Brad. Barb had never found Brad attractive, not even remotely. Now she had unknowingly allowed the man to have sex with her.

"What's a matter, surprised?"

"Yes I thought you hated Drew, what the hell is happening here?" Barb's tone was serious.

"Hey baby it's okay, Brad and I made up and i told him about us. Besides baby, you sure didn't seem to mind. Drew's hand was on Barb's stomach and moved down between her legs. Drew's fingers penetrated her gooey pussy before Barb could clench her legs.

"Drew not now, I want to know what's going on, please." Barb had closed her legs on Drew's hand but the probing fingers felt so good.

"Your beautiful Barb and so very sexy, how could I resist you." That was Brad, as his chubby fingers manipulated a sensitive nipple.

"Please, wait I want to know how this." Barb never finished the sentence as Drew leaned over and kissed her. At the same time she felt Brads mouth clamp on the nipple he had so expertly worked hard. Barb spread her legs once more the combination of liqueur and sex over powering.

The partners would fuck several more times that night, before collapsing, totally drained and exhausted.

The next morning Barb woke to the pussy tonguing of her life. Never mind that the two men had cum in her cunt at least four times the previous night, Brad didn't care. Looking up at Barb he watched her stir awake as he sucked on her clit. Barb's body shuddered once then twice as she came.

Barb was still asleep when Brad had gone down on her. Looking down between her legs she saw Brad staring back at her. then looking around the room found she was there alone with Brad Drew was gone. Barb's pussy was awash in cum and saliva as Brad began moving up towards Barb's breast's.

"Brad were is Drew?"

Licking lightly at an extended nipple Brad moved further up and positioned his incredibly fat cock head against Barb's sopping slit. " Had to run an errand. He'll be back soon."

In the morning light and with a hangover Barb could not believe she had let Brad Greenburg fuck her. Brad's pushed his cock head passed her vulva stretching her once more. "Brad wait about last night, that was a mistake, we're friends, let's not do this."

Brad ignored Barb like she was a paid whore, plunging his cock even deeper. Looking down at Barb as he raised himself over her, he could see the confusion in her eye's. Brad wondered if she was repulsed by his looks, almost every woman he had ever met was. But looks weren't every thing. Brad had learned early there were many ways to seduce a woman. Brad loved deception the most. Moving deliberately now he could feel Barb responding.

"Last night was fun. I have to admit your appetite for sex is astounding my dear. You are a natural. Look at how wet you are."

Barb lifted her head and looked at the thick white cock sliding in and out of her pussy. The color of Brad's cock was an albino pink. His cock had white steaks of cum on it. Barb was becoming excited again in spite of Brad and his looks. For a man who was over weight, Brad moved with a strength and smoothness that was surprising. Soon Barb felt a little tremor of orgasm forming between her legs.

"That's right Barbara let yourself go. I want you to cum for me, like you cum for Drew, now cum. Tell me to fuck you, tell me now."

Barb felt as if Brad had willed her to cum as she gushed moisture all over his cock. " I don't believe this, I'm cumming so harddddd. Oh yes, fuck me with your cock, fuck my cunt, yes." Barb felt as if it were some one else uttering these words. Barb was totally out of control.

Brad came at the same time thrusting his cock as deep as possible before spraying sperm all over the inside of Barb's womb. "Very nice, very nice indeed, work will never be the same don't you agree."

Barb couldn't believe the mess she was in. Lying there she had no intention of ever having sex with Brad again. Barb quickly got up and jumped in the shower. When she came out Brad was gone. Barb waited almost an hour but when Drew hadn't returned, she got in her car and went back to the apartment to sort things out.

All day Barb waited for Drew's call, but it never came. Barb gave up on Drew and decided to drive home. Barb was worried on two fronts now. Barb hadn't called me in almost two days. Barb's initial irritation with me had changed to guilt. Of course Barb knew nothing of my conversation with Brad. Then there was Drew, what happened with him, why hadn't she heard from him. For Barb, the unsettling feelings she was undergoing left her confused and agitated. Getting home would not help things.

I'm not a confrontational type and when Barb walked in I didn't say a word. I was watching the a game on TV and ignored her. Finally it was Barb that broke the ice, when she asked me if I was still angry.

"Hey, angry is not the word, hurt is more like it. I wish you would of told me about our sexual problems before you told your chubby buddy at work."

"What are you talking about?"

"Brad gave me the low down, no fireworks in bed remember."

"Honey I never said that?"

"No, then maybe we should go see him right now and see were he got that idea." Standing up I was pissed. I started heading to the door. I wanted to get to the bottom of this and was going to call what I thought was Barb's story.

The last thing Barb wanted was for me to confront Brad. Desperate, Barb lied to me. " I'm sorry I didn't really me that. I never thought he would say anything to you."

That didn't help matters with me though. " Great my husband sucks in bed Brad, but by the way I didn't really mean it." Too pissed for words, I left furious. That night I slept in a hotel.

Barb immediately called Brad after I left. "Brad how dare you tell my husband, that I said he was bad in bed."

"Barbara I don't believe I was so crass as to use the term bad in bed. On the other hand wasn't that the truth. Lets not forget what you've been doing the last week or two or would you like a reminder."

Barb felt felt her skin flush, at the same time her stomach became queasy.

"Barb Drew told me about your affair the day before I spoke with your husband. I thought I would let him down easy, give you a way out. I mean it's obvious your in love with Drew, it was only a matter of time before Steve found out. Believe me it is for the best."

Barb hung up without saying another word. She needed to speak with Drew. Packing a few things she left to find Drew. On the way out the door, she checked her calendar, her period was due in the next few days. God she prayed, please no more complications.

to be continued