All Comments on 'Baring All for Sorority Initiation'

by Scoob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story is great fun

I really liked the character development and the pacing. The fun and games she gets up to are very well described as are her various states of excitement.

I have a criticism though. Perhaps I'm being too picky but towards the end it just got a little rushed. The 'orgasm of my life' (of Kate's) is described in this manner:

Bethany pulled the anal beads rapidly out of my ass, intensifying my orgasm all the more. By the time my orgasm subsided, I was spent. Wow!

As the 'orgasm of one's life' I found the description of it disappointing.

Also, because it's the 'climax' of the story, she probably should have orgasmed last. But that's a minor thing.

It's still 'hot' so it still deserves a 5 according to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Long...but way worth it!

Loved the variety of adventures. Flow was well done. Never boring. Made me slink into the bathroom to shave my pussy and play with myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow

great story this stuff is hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot stuff

I loved this story! I agree with the other woman who commented that it made her want to shave her pussy and play with herself. It took me several readings to get through all the pages -- i kept getting so horny and wet I'd have to stop reading and get out my toys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
mmmmmmm fabulous

i will keep it short, it was tops on all counts, i was falling short of hands to press the page down button.

someone who loves good erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very hot!!!

My bare pussy has gotten my chair all wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I second that...and that...and that...

I loved this story. Lot's of creative and provocative situations and sexual fun. I enjoyed the view inside the main character's mind as she ventured in unchartered territory. Well done. It's better than CATS. I'd read it again and again.

Wet and Satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

Your story was truley amazing, I hope to have a chance to read more of your stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good read

it was pretty long, but a very good read. kept my attention just about the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW just WOW

that was by far the greatest one i have read here and i am definatly looking forward to more maybe even what happens in the sorority house after?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

Great story verry beliveable and not too over the top verry refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice!

That was awesome. Maybe it should have been broken up into more parts, but it was amazingly hot content. congrats!

hop2it101hop2it101over 17 years ago
OMG!

That was the the most amazing story I've ever read. I came about 5 times during it and enjoyed every bit. My only critisism would be that it was long. I should have been broken up into more chapters. I loved the characters, loved the plot, and it never became unbelivable. It actually inspired me to shave my own vagina, and I must say, it's very nice! Thanks for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

Possibly the best I have read on here. Realistic and erotic is the key, not just a porn plot. Keep up the GREAT work

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 15 years ago
Where do I sign up?

Makes me want to join a sorority! Excellent, extensive descriptions of the character's positioning. Such creativity and original scenes.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing it with us! What an amazingly fresh, yet slightly perverted story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vocabulary

Perineum, not peritoneum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it!

Thanks so much for a really good story. I think that the one major thought with which it left me is that it was so enjoyable to read a story that demonstrates the beautiful sexuality of women.

The story was certainly not too long and progressed very naturally.

I appreciated the comments made by women at the end of the story and I must admit that being a male I have always enjoyed meeting a woman who can express her sexuality as well as this writer has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I am a straight woman and don't usually like lesbian sex scenes...but by the end of this story I was HOPING they'd get it on. :) I didn't think it was too long at all! I saved my own orgasm for the end...

One thing...men wear their wedding rings on their LEFT hands...you mentioned the mountain biker was wearing his on his right hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes!

The build of this story is wonderful. I'm a man and the relationship tween the main women was exquisite and tantalizing. I wish I were there1 Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome !!

Excellent story line and development. The story was a little long, but I completely enjoyed masturbating throughout. I was oh so glad the girls finally went down on each other at the end. When my boyfriend and I go hikeing naked, we always end up sucking each others cocks... seems like a perfectly natural progression for our heroines here as well. Keep them cumming !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Sorority"

You seem to lack even a basic understanding of how sororities work. I stopped reading on the first page because I couldn't suspend my disbelief any longer. Do some research next time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel Please

Would really like to see where these characters are at in two years and if they kept in contact or even ushed the envelope even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened to you?

I see you wrote up until 2004 and have done nothing after that. For such a good erotic writer, I am just wondering what have you been doing and if there will be a sequel to Baring All for Sorority Initiation? If not would you mind someone taking up writing a sequel to this tale?

KiwiAndreaKiwiAndreaabout 7 years ago
Yummy

Really enjoyed reading this story which developed the characters well with the task progression. A real turn on too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has been one of my all-time favorites. My imagination ran wild thinking 'this could be me...' and I LOVED it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous