Baring All for Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

I, again, pulled out my finger, picked up the anal beads, shiny with a liberal coating of lube and put the smallest of the six beads against my asshole. Every time I tried to slip it in, the bead would just slip out of place. I buried my face in my pillow for balance, and reached around with my left hand to guide the bead strand in. With my right hand holding the middle of the strand and using two of my left hand's fingers as a guide I managed to slip the first bead into my butt. It was small and went in easy, once I got it just inside the opening. I took a deep breath, relaxed and pushed in the second bead. It too slipped pretty easily past my sphincter muscle.

The third bead felt much bigger than the second. Still using my right hand, and with my ass pointed straight up, I began pushing the third bead into me. I took another deep breath as the third bead slowly and not so easily began passing my sphincter muscle. This one almost hurt, but, man, once it popped pass the initial barrier...what a sensation! I decided I would try one more bead, leaving the last two for another day. I began pressing the fourth bead into me. It just wasn't going. Feeling a little too zealous, I pushed the bead harder into me. That hurt!

However, I was so turned on by my anal adventure, I became ridiculously determined to get the fourth bead into my ass. Gripping the beads with my ass muscles, I stood up, figuring a new position might help me relax and allow things to slide in easier. I walked over to the dresser, propped a foot up on it and looked at myself in the mirror.

There I was, totally nude, my wet hair plastered across my forehead, tumbling all disheveled around my shoulders. My hairless pubic area glistened with my own wetness and two kinds of lubricant. Between my legs, you could see two of the last three beads dangling from my asshole.

Taking two deep breaths, I bent forward slightly, reached around and with one hand on bead number four and the other on the end of the bead strand, I pushed. I felt the fourth bead part my asshole, begin to stretch my sphincter muscle. I closed my eyes tight as I experience some discomfort. I could tell, however, it was going to make it. I pushed a little harder, my body beginning to tense up in expectation of pain, then, all at once, it popped (almost literally) inside me. Oh my God, it felt so amazing. On one hand, I felt intense relief as the discomfort caused by pushing, maybe, a little too hard, subsided. On the other hand, the sexual sensation of having four beads, representing four inches of plastic up my virgin asshole was an incredible feeling.

I turned around and bent over in front of the dresser mirror and looked around behind me, gazing at the two remaining beads peaking out of my asshole anchored by the four inside me by a thin strip of connecting plastic. It looked obscene, naughty...and hot!

I picked up the dildo, I walked over near the open window, propped my foot on an ottoman, looked down and inserted the dildo again into my pussy. I slid it carefully in a bit further than I had before and turned the vibration function back on. I stood there for a moment, gazing out the window at the courtyard below. Holding the dildo, I then laid back on the plush chair next to the window (the one the ottoman belonged to), closed my legs a bit to hold the buzzing dildo in place and began rubbing my clit with my still-slippery fingers. In just 10 seconds or so I was ready to cum. As I rubbed myself with my right hand, I pulled the dildo out of my shaved pussy, dropped it on the floor and grabbed hold of the last two anal beads. And, as Kim had advised, I prepared to pop them rapidly out of my ass just as I was cumming.

My right fingers continued to slide rapidly back and forth over my clit. I was on the verge. My leg muscles tightened, I arched my back to get my anus off the chair and right as I started to let go, I pulled the beads out of my ass. Beads three and four went "pop, pop" as they came out. The last two slid silently out as I went headlong into a very, very intense orgasm. Man, was it intense!

Spent, and still naked, I dropped my arms to my side and let out a long, long breath. I felt amazing...and amazingly sticky. Time for another quick shower, a bite to eat and an early bed time.

Just as I stood up from the chair, my phone rang. It was Bethany. "Just checking in, how are you doing?" she asked. I told her I was fine as I looked at my nude body in the dresser mirror. "Good, get some rest tonight and I'll pick you up at noon. Wear some hiking or running shoes. Bye." Then, she hung up. Running shoes? What was that about, I wondered. I'd worry about it tomorrow, I decided and headed to the shower.

After cleaning up, I ordered a pizza and spent the rest of the evening relaxing in my hotel room, flipping channels and reading a book I brought from home.

Chapter Four - Initiation Day Two - The Great Outdoors

I awoke the next morning at about 10 a.m. I couldn't believe I slept that late. I guess my mind had been overloaded by the adventures from the day before and needed to time to regroup.

After a quick shower, in which I went over nearly my entire body with a fresh razor and shaving cream -- armpits, pussy, backside, legs, I got dressed, gathered up my purse, hotel room key and went down to the lobby to wait for Bethany.

She pulled up exactly at noon. I climbed into her SUV and away we went. Bethany was wearing a sports bra, light running shorts, hiking socks and hiking shoes. I had on the tan shorts from yesterday, a white cotton t-shirt and a purple sports bra underneath. "We're going hiking," Bethany said. "I packed enough food and water for the afternoon, so we can spend most of the day in the mountains. I figured you ought to see some of what makes this state so special."

We drove for about an hour and a half through some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen. After leaving a scenic two-lane paved road, Bethany turned up a dirt road just after passing a brown Forest Service sign with multiple arrows pointing to multiple trailheads.

"You ready for some hiking," Bethany asked with a grin. "That sounds good I said, excited to get some exercise and breathe some fresh air."

We drove up the dirt road for about 12 miles before the road got pretty rough and the going got slow. "Just another mile and a half or so," Bethany said as the SUV swayed side to side as she negotiated around a couple of basketball-sized rocks. "This is a pretty off-the-beaten-path place. Not many people up here."

At last, we stopped in small parking area in front of a sign I read through the windshield. It said, "Shepherd Gulch - 2 miles; Shibley Lake - 2.2 miles; Patterson Plateau - 10 miles.

"We're going to head up toward Shibley Lake," Bethany said. "It's a good hike, only a couple of steep spots, lot's of sun and great scenery. You ready?" She got out of the truck, went around back and opened the rear hatch. "I'll carry the pack for the first leg, then you can lug it. Cool?" she asked. "Cool," I said as I got out of the car to join her at the rear of the truck.

Just as I rounded the rear of the truck, Bethany was stepping out of her shorts. "What are you doing?" I asked. "We are going to hike naked. What did you think?" Bethany said. "This is day two in your initiation, remember? Yesterday was just the beginning. Don't worry, these trailheads aren't used much at all. This area is pretty remote. No one lives up here. It'll be fine," Bethany said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Relax."

Relax. Yeah right. This woman was going to get us in trouble. I just knew it.

Before I even had unbuttoned my shorts, Bethany was out of her thong panties and was pulling her sports bra off over her head. I briefly gazed at her near perfect, large breasts and felt a tinge of envy. Her breasts were round, firm, tanned and appeared to be real. Her nipples were small and, currently, erect.

As she got her sports bra off over her head, I returned to my shorts and pulled them and my panties off together. I pick them up and put them on the SUV's tailgate and pulled off my own sports bra and laid it on top of my shorts. Bethany grabbed the pile of my clothes, added them to her own and stuffed them in the backpack. Thank goodness, I thought to myself, at least we are bringing our clothes with us.

Bethany swung the backpack onto her bare back, tossed a baseball hat to me, put another on her own head, and said, "Let's go," and headed off up the trail, with me obediently, and worriedly, falling in place behind.

As I walked behind her, I alternated between gazing at the scenery, the rocky trail in front of me and her ass. I have never spent any more time with a naked woman than it takes to take a shower in a public gym. Thus, walking behind naked Bethany was a new experience. I was at times mesmerized by her beautiful brown butt swaying from side to side as she strolled up the trail. When she took big steps up onto rocks, I could see the muscles in her ass, thighs and calves flex. I also could regularly see her shaved pussy lips peaking out between her firm butt cheeks. She obviously was in good shape. And, she obviously either laid out naked, or went into tanning booths nude. She was brown all over, with nary a tan line. I found myself wondering how her breasts moved when she walked. Just friendly curiosity, I told myself.

My mind wandered frequently during our hike to the lake. At times, I would gaze down my naked body taking in my lightly bouncing breasts, shaved pubic area and tanned knees and feel a great deal of incredulity about what we were doing.

We were two college-aged women, ages 19 and 21, walking outdoors totally naked, save for our baseball hats. Our clothes were stuffed in a backpack, not easily accessed in case of an emergency. What if someone sees us? What if that someone mistakes our nudity for a sexual invitation and does something bad to us? What if I slip and scrape my soft-skinned ass?

"After we crest this ridge, the lake is just about a half mile, downhill, further," Bethany said. That news heartened me since I was getting a little tired, and a whole lot sweaty, as we slowly slogged up a steep hill. We are walking along what must have been an old mining road. It was a two-track trail, complete with numerous sweeping switchbacks.

We were now about halfway up this long hill, just approaching yet another switchback when out of nowhere a guy on a mountain bike screamed around the switchback, caught sight of us, swung his head in disbelief, locked his brakes and promptly went flying over his handlebars after hitting an immovable rock. He disappeared over the edge of the trail. His bike clattered into a heap right where he hit the rock.

Bethany and I froze. I was scarred out of my wits. We both were standing on the far side of the trail from where the biker had crashed. I moved slightly behind Bethany, a bit freaked out that we had been discovered. I reached up to grab my clothes out of Bethany's backpack, but she stepped away from me and said, "Not so fast, let's see how this plays out." She took a couple of steps toward the spot where the biker had gone over the edge. "Hey, you alright down there?" she called. Just as she finished her query, the mountain biker appeared, staggered back onto the trail, brushing dirt off his clothes.

He appeared to be about 40 years old. He looked to be in good shape, save for his new scrapes.

He looked up at us and his jaw dropped. "Holly shit, you guys are naked," he said wide-eyed. "What are...er...why...where are your...are you ok?," he managed to get out. Bethany chimed in with, "Yeah, we are fine. Just out for a little hike and a lot of sun. How about you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. Well, stunned," he said. He stood there not saying anything for about a minute, just looking us up and down. "You guys look amazing."

Bethany was being so nonchalant. She had her arms at her side, her large breasts and shaved pussy fully on display. I, on the other hand, was frantically trying to cover myself up with my hands and arms. I had my left arm bent across my breasts, trying to hide as much of them as possible. I crossed my ankles in hopes of hiding as much of my own shaved special place as possible. What crossing my legs didn't accomplish, I tried to make up for by placing my right hand over my pubic area. I was still hiding behind Bethany.

"Kate, don't stand behind me. This guy just paid us a compliment. Don't be shy," she said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me next to her. "Hmmm, you do like what you see, don't you," Bethany said pointing at a the guy's crotch. He was wearing tight black Lycra cycling shorts, which left little to the imagination. He obviously was excited by the nude show we were giving him.

"Uh, I'm sorry, it's just that, well, you both are naked and...," he managed to say under Bethany's intent gaze. "Don't worry about it, this little encounter is turning me on too, it's just harder to tell," Bethany replied. He seemed to relax with that statement, which only served to make me more uncomfortable. I shifted my weight, trying to lean a little behind Bethany, who now had her hands on her own breasts.

"Can I see it," Bethany asked the guy.

"What? see it? I don't think..." he stammered.

"Come on, we are both naked. Just pull down your bike shorts and show it to us."

He seemed to swallow hard, looked down and pulled his shorts down to his knees. His hard dick sprang straight up, hard as it could be. "Why don't you just take those all the way off, you don't want to trip and fall down again, do you?" Bethany asked

Without saying a word, he began pulling the shorts off over his biking shoes. I leaned into Bethany and whispered, "What are you doing? Let's get out of here. This is embarrassing." Bethany leaned back to me and whispered, "Don't worry. He looks harmless. Plus, look at his right hand, he's got a wedding ring on. He's not going to do anything."

Having managed to get his Lycra shorts off over his shoes, he stood up, naked from the waist down. He warily glanced down at his hard cock, looked up at us and said, "I can't believe this."

"Boy, he sure looks turned on, doesn't he, Kate," Bethany said. I winced as she once again said my name. I sure didn't want this guy, even though he was pretty good looking, to know my name. "Uh, yeah, he does," I replied to Bethany's dumb question.

"Kate quit trying to hide yourself. He's already seen it all," Bethany said as she elbowed me gently in the ribs. I obediently (what's gotten into me...?) dropped my hands to my side showed the mountain biker everything.

"He looks like he is going to burst, doesn't he Kate?" Bethany said. "I think he should relieve some of that built-up pressure. Hey Biker Boy, why don't you get yourself off," she asked.

The biker didn't budge. He just looked worried. He said he didn't know if that was such a good idea. He claimed to be really nervous and not sure if he could cum in front of two women.

"I think you could," said Bethany. "Tell you what, we will help. That is, you can masturbate and tell us how to pose. What ever position you tell us to get into, we will do it. But, we won't come any closer to you, we definitely won't touch you and you can't come any closer to us. OK?"

Having overcome the first hurdle of admitting he was nervous, this guy seemed to perk up. He readily agreed to Bethany's proposition and terms. He took his dick in his hand and started gently pumping it up and down. I found myself staring intently at what he was doing, getting quite turned on as I watched. He propped one foot on a rock, never averting his gaze from our naked bodies.

"Okay, turn around," he said to both of us. We did as he ordered. With our bare asses fully in view, he said, "Bend over with your hands touching your toes." I couldn't believe Bethany had gotten us into this. All this for a sorority, I thought to myself as I followed Bethany's lead and bent over and touched my toes. With my bare pussy and asshole fully exposed to this guy, I looked over at Bethany, lingering my eyes for a moment on her dangling breasts. As I looked up at her face, I realized she was looking right at me. She caught me looking at her breasts. She smiled and said, "Isn't his hot?"

Before I could answer, the guy said (and I still can't believe he said this, or that we actually complied), "Stay bent over and pull your ass cheeks apart." I reached around with both hands, blushing as red as I ever have, and grabbed my bare ass cheeks and spread them apart providing this stranger the most intimate of views. I glanced around at him. He was still pulling hard on his dick, energized, I am sure, by how unquestioningly we followed his requests.

"Oh man, I'm getting close," he said. "Turn around and face me and bend over a little and put your hands on your knees." We stood up, turned around and did what he asked. I wondered why he wanted this position, but when I glanced over at Bethany, I figured it out. In this position, both our breasts hung down, swaying slightly as we fidgeted. "Hold your breasts up," he said. We both reached up and cupped our breasts. I found myself pinching my nipples between two fingers on each hand. I guess I was getting into this little show. I knew I was wet, but the unconscious action of pinching my nipples really made me aware of how turned on I was.

I kept my eyes on his cock. He was really pumping it fast now. His balls were swinging forwards and backwards with each stroke.

"Now, squat all the way down and keep you hands to your sides," he ordered. Once again, we complied. Once I was in full squat, I knew immediately why he ordered this position. With my knees apart, I could feel my pussy lips spread. I reached between my legs and ran a finger quickly up my slit. I was so wet.

Bethany caught me briefly touching myself and nudged me with her knee. I looked over at her and she just smiled, quickly looking my nude body up and down. Meanwhile, the biker was clearly about to cum. He had thrown his head back a little, but without taking his eyes off of us, though. His stokes had shortened, concentrating on the area just below his cock head.

"Okay, grab your tits again," he said nearly breathlessly. I reached up and grabbed by breasts, lightly caressed them then pushed them together while pinching my nipples again. Bethany cupped her breasts from below, seeming to be testing their heft. She kept raising them and then letting them drop. The biker seemed to like seeing her large breasts bob back and forth after she let them go, since he seemed now to be focusing solely on Bethany. She knew that was the case, and she obviously was loving every minute of it.

"Come on, cum for us," Bethany cooed. I started to blush again. I couldn't believe she was taking dirty to a stranger. "Ummm, come on, cum for us. You've got two naked college girls squatting right in front of you. We want to see you cum. Look, we both have shaved pussies and we are so wet. Do you like my big breasts? Look at the way they move when I turn this direction and this direction. Look at her pussy lips. See how her squatting makes them spread apart. You can see her clit, can't you. Come on, you can cum for us."

Then, standing just four feet or so from us, this guy came. His cum shot out a couple of feet and landed in the dust between him and us. I watched as he squeezed the last few drops of cum out of his softening cock.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum," Bethany said. "Wasn't it, Kate? Come let's get going. We need to catch up to Kyle and Steve."

Following her lead, I agreed and said, "Yeah, we better get moving, and quick or they are going to come back looking for us and bust us for being naked."

We bid the biker goodbye and started walking quickly up the trail and around the switchback the biker had just come barreling down. Once out of earshot, Bethany grabbed me laughing and said, "Can you believe that! Wasn't that hot?"

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers