Baring All for Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

Meanwhile, the four guys were still standing naked from the waist down in front of us. Two of them, including the guy I was standing fully exposed in front of, had their dicks in hand, fully erect and stroking them lightly.

Without saying anything to Bethany, or waiting for her instructions, I dropped to my knees in front of the guy. With his hard cock now at eye level, I reached over and took him in my slippery hands. I grasped his shaft with my right and cupped his balls with my left hand. I slowly slid my right hand up and down his shaft, coating it with the lube. With my left hand, I massaged his balls with my slippery fingers. He was breathing heavy and saying, "Oh man, oh man, that feels amazing." With his dick now sliding effortlessly in and out of my fist, I began pumping him up and down at a rapid clip. I leaned in, my face now just four or five inches from his erect cock. I watched as his cockhead disappeared and reappeared into my closed hand. As I pumped his hard cock with my right hand, I reached down further between his legs with my left hand and ran a slippery finger across his asshole and along his peritoneum and back to encircle his swaying balls. I glanced over at Bethany whose hand job actions mirrored my own. It was as if we were working in some sort of weird parallel universe.

After another minute or so of my hand job, my guy came, shooting four or five good sized ropes of cum into the air. Most of it wound up on my arm and coating my hand. A few splatters found their way to the fishnet covering my breasts. As his orgasm subsided, I gave his cock a few more firm, slow strokes squeezing out the last drops of cum. Perhaps because I was incredibly turned on and caught up, once again, in the moment, I bent down and licked the last drop of cum off the end of his dick and slowly brought it back into my mouth on my tongue. With his softening dick still in my hand, I looked up at him and smiled. "How was that?" I purred.

As my guy was saying how good my hand job felt, Bethany's guy came. The difference for them was that as he came, Bethany rose up on her knees leaned into him and pointed his spewing cock at her breasts. Still holding his cock, she used her forearms to squeeze her ample breasts together to catch his cum. Like me, when he stopped cumming, she pumped the last few drops out. Using her left thumb, she scooped the last drops up and rubbed it on her right nipple. The three guys on the sidelines applauded.

The two spent guys stepped out of line, gathered up their pants and underwear and found seats with the other spectators. Bethany looked over at me and smiled a knowing smile. We then took our positions in front of the last two guys.

We both picked up our tubes of lube and readied ourselves to jack off two more strangers. We followed much the same pattern as with the first two guys. Both of us were sitting on our knees, our shaved pussies on full view from behind to the men sitting in chairs watching us jack off their friends. Again, with these last two there was lots of slippery lube, hands on hard cocks, gripped fingers sliding up and down, dangling balls cupped in our soft hands and our faces just inches from these strange guys' most intimate body parts.

Just as with the first two, after only a few minutes of our focused hand jobs, they came. This time Bethany's guy came first, shooting his cum into the air and all over her hand. My guy came shortly after Bethany's. His large load was preceded by an amusing, pronounced groan and deep exhalation of breath. I was surprised by the volume of cum he released. I figured it must have been some time since he last let go. As I was squeezing out the last of his cum, I looked up and Bethany was standing above me, looking down at my hand on this guy's cock.

The first thing I saw as I glanced up at her was two of her fingers playing with her shaved pussy through the cut out crotch of her bodystocking. As I watched her play with herself, the guy whose cock I was still holding mumbled something about how amazing she and I were, but I was too caught up in watching Bethany touch herself to acknowledge is inane comment.

"Kate, I am so wet down here," Bethany cooed in almost a whisper. "Yeah, I can tell," I responded. "So am I."

I let go of the guy's now soft dick, stood up and faced Bethany, taking another long look at her beautiful body shrouded by the wild, nearly sheer bodystocking. She looked hot. What's more, I knew I did too! I put my arm around her and we turned and faced the guys and they applauded.

As the cheers and exaggerated applause were fading, we glanced at Kent and he nodded his head in the direction of the door. We took his cue and told the guys it was time for us to go. We wished the groom-to-be well in his upcoming nuptials, went to the bathroom, washed up and gathered up our stuff and joined Kent at the door. After one last wave to the guys, the three of us entered the quiet, bright hallway.

"Well, that sure was interesting," I said to Bethany as I clutched the black jacket at about navel level to keep it from flying open as we hurried toward the elevator. Just as the elevator door opened it dawned on me that I had forgotten my panties. I mentioned this to Bethany and with a laugh she realized she too had forgotten her panties. Before we could discuss whether or not to return for our undergarments, the elevator door closed and our decision was made for us.

Kent walked us to Bethany's truck in the parking garage, handed us our tip money and bade us farewell as we climbed inside. Scanning traffic as we pulled out of the garage, Bethany said, "Kate, you did very well tonight. Congratulations. You have successfully completed your initiation. At tomorrow night's party, I'll announce to everyone that you should immediately be made a full-fledged Delta sorority member."

I wasn't surprised by her official announcement that I had made it through the initiation. I mean, after all we had been through together, with virtually no hitches, how could I have not made it?

As we drove back to town, we tried to talk about normal things, such as the upcoming school year and how much fun it will be to be sisters. However, all I could really think about was getting back to my hotel room and playing with my toys. I was so horny as a result of everything that happened back in that hotel suite - wearing such erotic and so little clothing in front of those guys, Kris' dancing and self-pleasure show, taking off my panties in front of everyone, jacking off two strange guys, watching Bethany do the same, seeing Bethany playing with her shaved pussy, and so on. I just wanted to disappear behind my hotel room door, throw off my jacket and masturbate to orgasm. Heck, I wanted to do it multiple times.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Bethany finally pulled into my hotel's parking lot. She didn't pull up to the main entrance, however. Instead, she pulled into a parking spot.

"Do you mind if I come up and use the bathroom?" she asked. "I really have to go."

I replied that, sure, she could come up.

Chapter Seven - The Initiation Concludes - Sisters at Last

After sliding my card key through the door lock, I opened the door and let Bethany go in first. She immediately took off her jacket, hung it on the rack outside the bathroom door and disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.

She was in there just a few minutes before emerging with my butt plug and dildo in either hand. I had left them in the bathroom drying on a hand towel after washing them following last night's masturbation session.

"You didn't tell me you had these," Bethany said fondling the sex toys. "Were you planning on using them tonight?" I relied that, yes, I had been planning on using them, casually explaining that the evening's initiation routine had made me very horny.

"Me too," she said enthusiastically. "In fact, I am still wet from earlier. Hey, I noticed you have two beds here, would you mind if I laid down on your extra bed and touched myself real quick?"

Well, I figured, I had seen her masturbate in the front seat of her truck after we walked around that downtown pedestrian mall in skimpy clothes. I had actually helped her masturbate while laying in the sun on that rock up Bluewater Canyon. Why not? "Sure, no problem. I know how you feel. Go for it."

"Thanks," she said as she put both of the sex toys in one hand and grabbed one of my hands with the other and led me to the bedroom. Standing between the two beds she said, "Which one do you want?" That's when I realized she expected me to masturbate alongside her. What the hell, I reasoned, may as well cap of a remarkable week with a flourish.

"I'll take this one," I said pointing at the bed nearest the window. She set the sex toys down on the nightstand between the beds, next to the bottle of lube I also had inadvertently left out. She stripped off her bodystocking and I followed suit. I pulled the tacky bedspread off my bed, pulled back the blanket and sat down on the white sheet and swung my legs up on the bed. Bethany did likewise. She immediately raised her knees and put a hand between her legs and started playing with herself.

I closed my eyes and spread my legs, keeping my knees flat on the sheet and started playing with myself, taking care to spread the moisture emanating from inside me over my clit and all around my pussy lips. Every few seconds, I would glance over at Bethany. Occasionally we would make eye contact, experiencing that uncomfortable feeling as you realize you caught another woman watching you masturbate and you were caught watching another woman masturbate. Soon, however, that uncomfortable feeling disappeared and my gaze lingered on Bethany almost constantly. I soaked up the vision of her perfect naked body, complete with large swaying breasts, lying on a nearby bed as she her fingers explored her wet, shaved pussy. Meanwhile, she too had lost her apprehension of watching me. Her eyes never left me, alternating between watching the hand between my legs, looking at my breasts and making eye contact with me. Watching her and being watched by her was really turning me on.

As all this was going on, I kept seeing out of the corner of my eye the pink dildo, string of anal beads and tube of lube sitting on the nightstand between us, easily in reach of either of us.

Finally, Bethany caught me glancing at the toys. "Are you going to pick those up or are you going to make me do it?" she blurted. Not sure where this was going, and feeling a little unsure of what Bethany had in mind, I said, "I guess I am going to make you pick them up."

"Okay," was all she said as she swung her feet onto the floor and leaned over the nightstand and picked up the vibrating dildo. She turned it on, spread her legs with her feet still on the floor and facing me and held the buzzing toy against her clit. She expressed how amazing it felt and she slid it around her pubic area, but always keeping part of the eight inch dildo against her clit. Just as she appeared to be near orgasm, she turned off the dildo and set it back on the nightstand. She then picked up the anal beads and the lube and proceeded to coat the beads with the slippery stuff. With beads in hand, she stood up and took a step toward the bed upon which I was laying nude.

"Turn over," she said as she stood over me. No way, I thought to myself. She wants to use those on me! However, after the evening, heck, the week, we had had, I now was far too uninhibited and far too horny to turn back now. I obediently turned over and lay on my stomach.

Bethany walked to the foot of the bed and gently pushed my legs apart to about shoulder width. She climbed up on the bed and kneeled between my spread legs. She put one hand on my ass and used her fingers to spread my ass cheeks enough to see my small shaved hole. With no hesitation, she put the small bead end of the strand against my anus and slipped it and the next two small bead in my ass. As I laid there with my hands underneath my chin, I was aghast at what I was doing, but not so aghast as to make any move to stop Bethany from sliding the slippery beads up my butt.

"Raise up on your knees, the next three beads are pretty large," Bethany said almost breathlessly. I did as she asked and promptly assumed the doggie-style position, with my ass in the air. I soon felt the familiar pressure, then relief as Bethany slipped the next three beads past my sphincter muscle and into my ass.

"Turn over," Bethany ordered, still lightly holding onto the ring at the end of the anal bead strand. I swung one leg over her arm and slipped the other under her arm until I was laying on my back spread eagle with her sitting between my bent legs, still holding the ring protruding from my butt.

"Did I ever tell you that you have an amazing and beautiful pussy?" Bethany asked. "No, you haven't," I stammered. Heck, she had never even said anything remotely close to that. Nor did I ever expect she would. What in the world was she doing?

Before I could ask, she bent down and put her mouth on my very, very wet shaved pussy. I was paralyzed the minute her mouth touched my crotch. I couldn't believe what was happening. Again, however, I needed release and what she was doing felt so amazing. I reached down and put my hands gently on the sides of her head. She took that as the cue she was looking for and began vigorous licking my pussy and sucking on my clit.

In no time, I was close to orgasm. Bethany must have sensed this and she focused her efforts on flicking her tongue across my clit. In no time at all, I was on the edge of cumming. Then, at last, my orgasm began. All my muscle tensed up. Just as the first wave washed over me, Bethany pulled the anal beads rapidly out of my ass, intensifying my orgasm all the more. By the time my orgasm subsided, I was spent. Wow!

I guess the shock at having another woman's mouth on my shaved pussy, the relief after hours of arousal and the volume of new, titillating thrills over the last week all combined to give me the orgasm of my life.

I laid there with my arms out to the side, my legs spread and with Bethany sitting on her knees between them. "Was that as great as it appeared?" Bethany asked. "It was, only better," I replied. "I hope that didn't make you too uncomfortable, I mean, I could tell at first you were shocked," Bethany said. "You're okay with what just happened, aren't you." I told her I was absolutely fine with what happened. My attitude, I explained, was no one got hurt, no one was forced into anything and she didn't leave a mark. "How could it not be okay?" I asked with a giggle. "I'm so glad you feel that way," she said as she leaned back on her heels and ran a hand down between her breasts, across her pierced belly button to her shaved pussy. I sat up on my elbows and watched as her fingers alternated between rubbing her clit and toying with her swollen pussy lips. As I would have expected, she was very, very wet.

I stayed there watching her play with herself for a good couple of minutes. Watching her brought back the ache between my legs that her tongue had just temporarily quashed. I realized that if she had half as much pent-up sexual tension as I had a few minutes ago, she must be going crazy inside. I should return the favor she just did for me, I decided. Heck, after the week we had, there already were so many secrets that we would keep about each other. What's one more?

I sat up facing her, with her still leaning back on her heels playing with herself. I then turned over onto my stomach and shimmied up between her legs until my face was just inches from her bare and very wet pussy. From this vantage point, her fingers playing with her special place filled my entire field of vision. As I moved another inch closer, she withdrew her fingers and I was left with a close-up view of only her crotch. Her shaved pussy lips were noticeably swollen and glistening with moisture. My olfactory nerves were in overdrive as pheromones emanating from between her legs made me tingle down there, once again.

With her pussy totally exposed, I extended my tongue and closed the final inch or two between my mouth and her pussy. I started at the bottom of her pussy slit, inserting my tongue as deeply as I could and slowly drawing my tongue up until I arrived at her clit. Once I felt that little bump, I opened my mouth wide and put it over the top of pubic bone, sealing my lips around her smooth skin. I flicked my tongue rapidly across her clit and focused on her taste, as I swallowed her juices. It's hard to describe how she tasted. I have only tasted my own juices, but her juices tasted, well...fresh, I guess.

With my mouth covering her clit, I glanced up and noticed she was kneading her breasts with her hands and breathing deeply. She began gently rocking back and forth. I met her motion, keeping my mouth on her pussy as my tongue worked back and forth across her clit. Next, she dropped her hands to either side of my head and began rocking a bit more vigorously. She was really enjoying what I was doing to her.

I then brought up my right hand an inserted my middle finger as deep into her as I could. I turned my hand over and began gently stroking the inside top of her pussy, in hopes of stimulating her g-spot.

Seconds later, her orgasm began. Her deep breaths became deeper. She stopped rocking and raised her crotch, pushing up against my mouth and gently squeezing her knees against my head. She let out two long, barely audible oooohs followed by a louder, "Oh my God, that was incredible!"

As her heart rate and breathing returned to normal, she put both hands on either side of my face and raised me gently up onto my knees. She leaned in and gave me a long, open mouth French kiss. "That was very nice," she whispered. "Thanks, Kate."

I smiled at her as we broke off our kiss. We both laid down on our backs and kicked our feet under the sheet and blanket and pulled them up to breast level. I felt very satisfied, a little apprehensive, but remarkably comfortable laying naked in bed with a woman with whom I had just had oral sex.

After about 15 minutes of relative silence, punctuated with a few bits of idle chatter, Bethany rolled onto her side facing me and put a hand on one of my breasts and promptly fell asleep.

We awoke about 7:30 a.m., with me spooning Bethany, one arm draped over her waist. We got up and went about a surprisingly normal morning routine, peeing, showering and getting dressed (she borrowed some of my clothes). We acted like the good friends we were. There was no morning after guilt or unpleasantness. Everything felt great between us. I have to say, I was surprised. Before going to sleep the night before, I worried about what I would say the next morning. To my great pleasure, everything seemed natural and normal.

Once we were dressed, Bethany said she was off to get the Delta house ready for the new member party later that night. She, again, congratulated me on successfully completing the initiation. She reassured me that none of the week's activities would be shared with anyone, especially my soon-to-be sorority sisters.

I walked her to the door and just as she stepped into the hallway she said, "Remember, as an added bonus to becoming a member, in two or three years you get to be a Big Sister for a new pledge. And, you get to choose the initiation requirements. Something to think about. See you tonight, Sister."

And think about it I would.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers