Baring All for Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

I took all this in and began to relax and found myself more and more intrigued and less and less scared. This was the last night of the initiation. If I can get through this unscathed, I'm done. No more risky flashing. No more mandatory pussy shaving. No more sucking off strange guys in public places. No more nude hiking. Just this last test to complete. I can do it with confidence, I told myself.

"So, what kind of stuff have you done for guys at these parties?" I asked Bethany. "I've only done three things," she explained. "I've taken off my panties and given guys close up views of my pussy from just about every angle. I've masturbated for them. And, I have jacked off several different guys."

"And, how much did you make them pay you for those things," I asked. "No set price. I just ask for tips. It's been all over the map. One time a guy gave me $300 to take off my panties and spread my legs in front of his face. But, that was me. Don't do anything you might regret or are uncomfortable with. And, I would urge you not to have sex with anyone. You can do it if you want, but I just worry about you, or anyone else, getting caught up in the attention and the moment and doing something that won't feel right tomorrow."

Well, she didn't have to worry about that. I couldn't see myself fucking some bachelor party pervert. My sexual horizons and confidence had expanded by leaps and bounds in the last few days, but there was no way I was going to fuck someone for money. Period.

After about 20 minutes of driving, we pulled into a parking garage next to a big downtown luxury hotel. We got out of the truck after finding a parking space and made our way to the hotel lobby. I felt a little self-conscious walking around in just a pair of high heels, a mid-length black jacket, a fishnet bodystocking and a black g-string. Unconsciously, I kept clutching at the buttoned jacket, as if it were going to fall open.

We entered the lobby and I immediately identified Kris the dancer and Kent the bouncer. You couldn't mistake them for one of the many conventioneers milling about. After brief introductions, Bethany consulted a piece of paper she pulled from her pocket and we were off to room 1442, on the top floor.

Kent took the lead and knocked on the door of room 1442. The door was opened by a nicely dressed guy who beckoned us in. He looked like your average businessman who had been unwinding after work with a couple of drinks. His hair was still in place, but his blue shirt was wrinkled and his tie was purposefully askew. Mr. Blue Shirt escorted us all into to the suite, and quite a suite it was. The main room was large, with big windows covering two walls, meeting in a corner. There were sofas and big chairs situated here and there with a full kitchen separated from the main room by a granite counter-covered island in a corner opposite the windowed corner. As expected, there were seven guys in attendance. We were quickly introduced to them all before the three of us girls headed to a bathroom to freshen up and prepare for "work."

While we were gone, Kent explained each of the us girls' roles, as I listened from the bathroom door. Kris was the main entertainment, the dancer. She would strip down to nothing. She would do lap dances, but she was not to be touched, he explained. Bethany and I, Kent continued, would act as waitresses, serving drinks and bringing out food. He told the guys that in addition to serving them food, we also might be willing to do other things, but that was entirely up to us. He didn't explain it any more than that. Kent warned them not to be pushy and not to touch us or anything else without explicit permission.

In the bathroom, Bethany and I took off our matching jackets, messed a little with our hair, put on some lip gloss and perfume and looked at ourselves in the mirror. Kris did much the same. She was wearing a cute baby doll lingerie piece with a matching pink g-string. She had a nice long, athletic body with medium-sized breasts. Her long brown hair hung down to the middle of her back. She had the kind of locks that make other women envious. I remember looking at her hair shining in the bright bathroom lights and wondering how in the world she got it to look so perfect.

Making eye contact with us in the mirror, she raised her eyebrows and said, "Are you guys ready?" Bethany and I pronounced ourselves ready and we marched out the door, into short hallway and into the main room, which suddenly seemed way brighter than it had before we went in to the bathroom. I guess I was just feeling a little self conscious what with my erect nipples poking through the fishnet material and an unfamiliar strip of thin black material running up between my ass cheeks. I was proud of how well I got around in my high-heel shoes. I was feeling confident and self-assured as we greeted the room full of men.

As we entered, the guys got quiet until one of them raised his glass of beer in the air and exclaimed, "Man! You guys are gorgeous. To the ladies!" And everyone took a long pull on their drinks, which ranged from wine to mixed drinks and beer.

Bethany and I made for the kitchen area to see what food and drinks were available. Kris stepped into an area encircled by chairs that Kent had arranged. Standing inside the circle of men in chairs, she looked over at Kent who then pushed a button on a stereo and the music started cranking. As the hard driving rock-type music blared, Kris started doing her thing, gyrating around, emphasizing her breasts, crotch and ass. Her lingerie outfit shimmered in the bright lights. Bethany and I watched as she drew the guys in. Despite their catcalls of wonderment, high-fiving and backslapping, she owned them. Their eyes were wide and fixated on places on her body one never would, in any other circumstance, be caught staring at.

Back in the kitchen area, Bethany and I had a few private laughs at the typical guy responses Kris elicited before and we began ferrying drinks out to our clients. By the time we had served our first round, Kris was totally naked, save for a garter around one thigh which quickly began to resemble a flower blooming dollar bills. She made her way around the circle of guys taking their money, using her breasts and thighs to retrieve dollar bills from guys' mouths. When a guy's smile or the denomination of the bill he had given her caught her attention, she would back up between his legs and grind her naked ass and pussy into a willing lap.

While all this was going on, every guy kept his hands planted firmly to their sides. No one pushed the envelope to see what they could get away with. They all were clearly enjoying the show, bringing out dollar after dollar. I noted a few raised tents in some of their slacks after Kris moved from one lap to another.

After about 20 minutes of dancing for and on the guys, Kent turned down the music and announced Kris was going to take a 30 minute break, but would return for an even more impressive show.

As Kris gathered up her panties and top, Bethany and I readied a tray of drinks, now confined to beer and mixed drinks. By this time, we knew who drank what. Once Kris left the circle and headed off to the bathroom to wipe the sweat from her nude body and put her skimpy outfit back on, the guys left their circle and spread out around the suite, some using another bathroom, others gathering around a television to watch a basketball game.

I approached two guys watching the television and handed them fresh drinks. I asked them how they liked Kris' dancing. The both were effusive in their praise, but quickly turned their attention to me. Clearly Kris had gotten them revved up.

Both guys were in their mid-30s, good looking and well dressed. They reintroduced themselves as Todd and Kurt. Todd was the more forward of the two and immediately began complimenting me on my outfit and "amazing body." I set the tray I was holding on the back of a chair and put my hands on my hips. I thanked them for the compliment and decided to play a little coy.

"I figured no one had noticed me, since Kris was putting on such a show. A girl can get her feelings hurt pretty quick with no attention in a room full of guys."

They bit, apologizing profusely and professing their appreciation of my appearance. "In fact," Todd interjected, "we would really like to see more of you." I followed his gaze down to the tiny black g-string panties I was wearing. I raised my chin and smiled at him and turned slowly around, sliding my hands over my fishnet-covered ass cheeks when my back turned toward him. "Mmmmm, that is nice," he said.

"What about you Kurt, what do you think?" I asked as I stepped in front of him and bent over slightly backing my ass right up against his loins. I pretended to pick something up off the floor, gently swaying my ass side to side against him.

Standing back up and stepping back, equidistant between the two of them, I put my hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples protruding through the fishnet material. "Maybe later, you can see more," I teased as I picked up the tray and strode off in full supermodel mode, hips swaying side-to-side, back to the kitchen area. I smiled to myself the whole way back, that now-familiar feeling of naughtiness and impending excitement welling up from between my legs.

Joining Bethany in the kitchen, we exchanged quick stories about the pleadings, attention and propositions we got from the guys we were serving drinks. Like me, Bethany had been encouraged to slip off her g-string. She too had refused, or at least deferred it to later.

We continued to serve drinks, flirt and mill about during Kris' intermission. All the guys were polite, but clearly interested in us joining the ranks of Kris by being totally naked. Just about the time their come-ons and requests were about to get annoying, Kris reemerged from the back bathroom, wearing a short silk robe and carrying a small black leather bag. She strode back to the circle of chairs and stood in the center of the circle, waiting for the guys to get back to their seats. Meanwhile, Kent cranked the music up again.

With the music pounding, Kris started swaying to the beat, then bent down and opened the black bag. She first pulled out one of the hotel's white hand towels and spread it on the floor next to the bag. Then, she removed a bottle of baby oil, a tube of sex lubricant, a dildo and a butt plug. As she removed each object, the hooting and hollering from the guys grew in intensity. By the time her arsenal was laid out for all to see, the men where clapping wildly and staring intently.

She moved back to the center of the circle and began gyrating sensually as she slid the silk robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the ground. She wore nothing beneath the robe. She continued dancing around, fondling her breasts and sliding her hands over her bare ass and pussy as she moved. She made her way back to the props she had laid out and picked up the bottle of baby oil. She squirted a big glob onto one hand and began rubbing it all over her body, starting with her ample breasts and stomach. Before long, she was glistening and slippery from the neck down.

It was getting noticeably warmer in the room by now. I learned later Kent had turned up the heat so Kris would be able to sweat during her aerobic dance routine. And sweat she did. Coupled with the baby oil, she looked wet all over.

With her bare ass wiggling in front of one of the guys' faces, she pointed to the dildo and butt plug on the towel and raised her eyebrows. The faces of the guys in front her lit up as they vigorously nodded. She went over to her towel and bent down and picked up the butt plug and the bottle of lube. The plug was made pink silicon and about six inches long. It had five bumps that got gradually bigger toward the bottom. She liberally coated the tool with the lube and waved it in the air as the guys yelled encouragement.

She bent down and picked a bath towel out of the black bag and spread it out in the middle of the circle. She got down on her hands and knees on the towel with the butt plug in hand. She reached around and put tip of the slippery butt plug against her asshole and slipped it in past the first two small bumps. The guys by now had all gathered around behind Kris to watch her slide the toy inside. I was amazed at how quiet they all were. Mesmerized, I guess.

Having slid the butt plug inside past the first two bumps, Kris dropped from her hands to her elbows and using one hand to guide the butt plug inside and the other to apply leverage from its base, she pushed it in past the remaining bumps. Now positioned among the guys for a better view. I noted how her asshole seemed to stretch for that last bump without causing her any discomfort.

With the butt plug now fully up her ass, Kris stood back up and danced around, pausing to bend over and shake her ass at the guys. Out of nowhere, Kent appeared and handed Kris a thick rectangular piece of glass, about the size of a cutting board. She handed the glass to one of the guys and had him hold it flat across his knees. With the glass plate in place, Kris turned around and backed up toward him and sat down on the glass.

She then squirmed around a bit and reach under her ass to, seemingly, readjust the butt plug. Having gotten everything arranged as she wanted it, she removed her hand and asked one of the guys to hand her the lube and dildo still sitting on the spread-out hand towel. Still sitting on the glass plate across the guy's knees, she slowly and sensually spread her legs and coated the dildo with the lube.

She then put the tip of the pink dildo (a matching set with the butt plug!) against the opening to her shaved pussy. She teasingly encircled her opening with the dildo, spreading the slippery lube around as she drove the guys batty. With the lube spread sufficiently around, making it appear she was really wet, she slid it in a few inches. Again, the guys went wild. She continued sliding it in and out with one hand and flicking her clit with two fingers on her other hand, throwing her head back as if in ecstasy. She kept this up for a good five minutes.

Ready for something new, she tossed the dildo onto the bath towel still on the floor in the middle of the circle. She put her hands on the guy's knees, just in front of the glass plate. She slowly raised herself up off the glass plate. To my surprise, the butt plug stayed attached to the glass plate. The base of the plug had some sort of suction cup on it.

I heard a few "Holy shits" from the enthralled guys as she again raised her self up off the glass plate, the butt plug visible between her bare ass and the plate, and then sat back down, the bumps of the butt plug easily disappearing back inside her. She bounced up and down on the butt plug and played with her breasts for a few more minutes before Kent appeared in the middle of the circle and announced that the show was over and led the group in a hearty round of applause.

As everyone applauded, Kris stood all the way up from the glass plate, leaving the pink butt plug still stuck to the plate, gently swaying back and forth. She took a few well-deserved and exaggerated bows before bounding through the guys back to the bathroom with Kent in tow.

Bethany and I returned to vigorously serving drinks to the obviously turned on, horny and getting-drunker-by-the-minute guys. As the alcohol flowed, so did the lewd comments and pleas for us to take off our g-strings. As I returned, once again, to the kitchen, I was considering taking off my g-string. Frankly, I had been quite turned on by Kris' performance, remembering my fun with the dildo and anal beads in my hotel room. I met Bethany in the kitchen and she informed me that two of the guys had asked her if she would be willing to relieve the sexual tension Kris' dancing had built up. Bethany said she took the proposition in stride, laughing it off and saying "you never know..."

By the time I met her in the kitchen, she said she was seriously considering taking them up on the offer. She wanted to know if I was game for helping out? Not wanting to do anything to tarnish the stellar initiation record I had developed to date, I said, sheepishly, "Sure, I'll go along with whatever you have in mind...within reason," I added with a smirk.

"Great! Come with me," she ordered as she strode purposely over to the stereo and cut the music.

I joined her standing next to the stereo.

"Hey guys," Bethany called to the guys. "About half of you keep asking the two of us to take off our g-strings, something we always planned on doing. Now some of you have been asking us for certain sexual favors. Apparently Kris' show was too much for some of you. So, I have a proposition for all of you. If you tip us well, we will be happy to jack each of you off right here in the living room. Interested?"

I noticed that a couple of the guys immediately nodded yes. Others turned to each other to confer. After about five minutes of negotiation, Todd, the guy who earlier asked me to take off my g-string, stepped forward. "Four of us will take you up on your offer," he said.

Just then, Kent emerged out of nowhere and passed a tip jar around. All seven guys tossed in what seemed like a tremendous amount of cash.

"OK, you four," Bethany said pointing at the four guys who, by now, had separated themselves from the three spectators. I was pleased to notice that one of the guys who chose not to have us give him a hand job was the groom-to-be. I presume the other two were nice married boys. "Take your pants and underwear all the way off and line up here in the middle of the room. Each of them did as they were told, laughing, jawing and trying to sound casual. With the four guys standing in a row facing us, Bethany took my hand and we walked up to them, stopping about four feet away. I looked down at the guys' dicks. All of them were standing straight up against their stomachs, full and ready for the action they knew was coming. Kent again appeared out of nowhere (I must have been too focused on the bizarre scene before me -- four hard cocks, two with my name on them) and handed Bethany and I each a tube of lube. Bethany made a big show out of disgorging a big blob onto her left palm, raising the tube high above her hand as she squirted it out. She then brought her hands together and sensually distributed the lube across both hands. She looked at me and said, "You ready?" I hadn't moved since Kent handed me the lube. I quickly squeezed a big glob into my right hand and said, "Ready!"

"You start with the guy at that end of the line, I'll start at this end," Bethany said. We each stepped in front of our guy. Just as I was about to drop to my knees, Bethany said. "Wait, we are still wearing our panties." She looked around the room and met eyes with the groom-to-be. "Would you be so kind as to come over here and remove our panties for us? We both have this slippery lube all over our hands."

Driven, I think, by the vocal encouragement of his party guests, the groom-to-be came up, first, behind me, slipped his fingers underneath the sides of my panties and slipped them off over my hips. I could feel his warm breath on my back, then a few of his hairs grazed my ass as he held the panties down on the floor for me to step out of. I looked back at him as he was on his knees, looking up at my bare ass. I knew he had a perfect view up between my legs, courtesy of the crotchless cut-out of the fishnet bodystocking.

With my panties in hand, he stepped behind Bethany and removed her panties the same way, again pausing to gaze at her bare, shaved pussy from the vantage point of being on his knees. Bethany, being Bethany, bent over a bit and looked at him under an arm and said, "You like that view, honey?" He professed his appreciation of the scenery and quickly returned to his seat.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers