Baring All for Sorority Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

I agreed it was and kept walking fast, wanting to put as much distance between us and Mr. Masturbation.

After about 10 minutes of fast walking, we crested a bluff and found ourselves looking down on Shibley Lake. It was a small lake, surrounded by pine trees and rocks. It's blue water looked inviting on that hot-ass day. We quickly made our way down to the lake, scanning its shores the whole way down for any other visitors. We saw no one else.

Once at the lake, Bethany dropped her pack and both of us waded into the really cold waters, quickly rinsed off and scampered out

Back on shore, Bethany told me how proud she was of me. "This was a really difficult part of the initiation," she said. "To be honest, I wasn't expecting to see anyone here. I never have before. There wasn't even a car at the trailhead. Even when I went a little nuts with that mountain biker, you followed my lead and did what I asked. I know it wasn't easy. I know you are going to make it through the week. You will be a great member of Delta.

She then reached in her backpack, pulled out our clothes, tossed mine to me and started putting hers on. "Let's hustle back to the truck," she said. "It's getting a little late and it will start to cool off soon." Dressed again, we started back up the hill from the lake. We made good time back to the truck. On the ride back to town, Bethany reiterated how happy she was with my willingness to follow her instructions.

While I was still excited by the prospect of making it through the initiation and becoming a member of Delta, my focus just then was on getting back to my hotel room for another evening with my new toys. The day's hiking adventure had, just like the day before, really turned me on and left me in dire need of sexual release.

"What are you thinking about," Bethany inquired. I must have been staring off into space. "Well, remember how you felt after our afternoon on the pedestrian mall? Well, I am feeling a lot like that now and was thinking about how I can't wait to get back to my hotel room to touch myself."

"Thanks for admitting that," Bethany said. "I know it's hard to say those things out loud. You can touch yourself on the way home. No one can see in here. Go ahead. It's okay."

I told her I appreciated the offer, but I just wasn't comfortable doing that in front of another woman. She nodded and drove on. We arrived back at my hotel about 8 p.m. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 11 a.m. Hold on. Here this is for you," she said as she tossed me a bag from Abercrombie and Fitch. "Tomorrow, wear what's in the bag, plus your own t-shirt and sandals. Nothing else. Bring your open mind and prepare to have fun. And, don't forget to shave," she added unnecessarily. Heck, I would have shaved anyway, I thought as I headed into the hotel, bag in hand.

Once she pulled away, I looked inside the bag and pull out a mini-skirt. I really liked the color, but knew without holding it up that it would be very short.

Back in my hotel room, I followed much the same pattern as the night before. I quickly showered, shaved, dried off and quickly padded from the bathroom to the bed nearest the window, toys in hand, and got down to business.

That night's self pleasure followed basically the same pattern as the night before. I made full and rather lengthy use of the dildo and the anal beads. Like the night before, I got as far as slipping bead number four into my ass. I half-heartedly tried number five, but I could tell it just wasn't going to happen. I did, however, make good use of number four. While I held the dildo against my clit, which I have to say is so much more sensitive and accessible since I shaved off all my pubic hair, I slid bead four in and out of my ass. Every time is popped past my sphincter muscle it provided the most amazing sensations. All in all, it was yet another very satisfying masturbation session.

After flipping channels for a while, I decided to order a pizza. I didn't feel like going out. I was still tired from the long hike. I made the call to a local pizza place and took another quick shower while I waited for the food to be delivered.

As I was drying off, the pizza guy knocked on my door. I was naked in the bathroom, right next to the hotel room door. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked through the peephole. The delivery driver was a young guy, pretty cute. I decided to have a little fun (Bethany would be so impressed...!).

I shouted at the door, "I'll be right there, I just got out of the shower. Two seconds."

I quickly went into the bedroom, grabbed my wallet out of my purse and stuck it next to a bunch of my things on the shelf in the closet, which is located immediately in front of the hotel room door. It is really just a shelf with a clothes rack, no door. I stepped back in the bathroom and grabbed one of the bath towels. I wrapped it around my nude body and stood in front of the mirror. I wore the towel low on my breasts, in order to show a bit of cleavage. The bottom of the towel came down just far enough to cover most of my ass. From behind, you could just see where my ass begins to curve up from my thighs. In front, the towel came down, literally, to just a hair below my shaved pussy.

I went to the door and opened it. "Sorry I wasn't ready," I said to the wide-eyed delivery guy. "I didn't think you would get here that fast." I noted he appeared to be about 17 years old, maybe a little older. "Come on in, I need to find my wallet." He stepped inside and let the door shut behind him. I ran off to the bedroom to supposedly look for my wallet. I came back out, with one hand holding the top of the towel, and shrugged my shoulders. "Just a sec, I'll find it. Oh, I know," I said as I went back to the entranceway and stood in front of the closet. "I think it's up here."

I reached up with both hands to rummage through my gear on the shelf. When I raised my arms, the towel raised with me. I was standing right in front of the delivery guy. I knew he could see the bottom half of my ass and the curve of my shaved pussy mound between my legs. I held that position for a moment and, finally, grabbed my wallet and turned around. I was greeted by a dropped jaw and wide open mouth. He quickly regained his composure and told me the price. I fished a ten and a five out of the wallet and went to hold them out for him. I intentionally let one of the bill fall. I bent slowly over to pick it up, keeping my chin up and giving him a full-on view of my naked breasts.

I handed him the money, which he stuck in his pocket. He pulled the pizza out of the warming bag he carried it in and handed it to me. I took it with two hands and went to turn back to the bedroom smiling and thanking him over my shoulder. As I walked back toward the bedroom, I heard him say, "Could I ask you a favor?"

I turned around and said, "Sure. What is it."

"Could I stick around and watch you eat one piece of pizza," he replied. "I mean, without the towel?"

I looked at the guy. What he asked was so bold and, perhaps, out of line, but his face seemed so sincere and innocent. I thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay, one piece, but only if you leave the door propped open. Use one of the towels from the bathroom."

He propped the door in and walked into the bedroom, still holding the pizza warming bag. "Why don't you sit down on the dresser," I said as I sat the pizza down on the bed I had just been masturbating on. He sat down and I dropped the towel. I turned around, giving him a full view of my bare ass, bent over and picked up a slice of pizza. I stood up, turned around and took a bite. I watched him as he tried to rearrange his jeans to accommodate his hard-on.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, smiled at him and said, "This is really good pizza." I was getting really turned on again. I spread my legs a bit, giving him a good view of my shaved pussy. I followed his eyes to my crotch and noted that my clit was fully visible. With one hand holding the slice, feeding it into my mouth, I reached down and slipped my middle finger between my pussy lips and wagged it up and down. I brought that finger to my mouth, inserted it and made a big deal about sucking off the juices. I heard him suck in a small breath with that little move. I was getting into this showing off stuff!

I was almost finished with the slice at this point, but I had to do one more thing before I finished the last bit of crust. I chewed the second to last bite very slowly as I contemplated my next move. What would really make this guy's day? What is something he only would expect to see in his fantasies? Ahh, I know...

"Would you like to touch my breasts while I finish this last bite," I asked giving him my best doe-eyed look. "Okay," was all he said. I stepped up to the dresser between his parted legs. He dropped the pizza bag and reached up and put both hands on my bare breasts. His hands were soft and nice and warm. With a nice touch, he gently massaged by tits, drawing his thumbs over my hard nipples. As he stared at his own hands fondling me, I popped the last bit of pizza in my mouth and chewed it up. Just as I swallowed, I put my hands on his wrists and pulled his hands away from my breasts. "That was a good slice," I said. "I hope you enjoyed your tip. Time to go."

Without objection he stood up and headed back to the door. I followed him, still totally naked. As he got to the door, he turned to look at me one last time. I stopped and spread my arms wide, as if to say "Get a good look." He smiled and shook his head and said, "Man....," and quietly shut the door.

I went to the door, locked the deadbolt and went back to the pizza. What was I doing? I have got to get smarter. I could really get myself in trouble, I admonished myself. On the other hand, I was again very, very wet.

The rest of the evening was spent eating, flipping channels and sleeping. As you might expect, I did masturbate one more time right before going to sleep. What a day!

Chapter Five - Initiation Week Day Three - The Library and Nude Sunbathing

The next morning, after showering, I pulled the miniskirt Bethany had given me from its sack and slipped it on. It was, as I expected, rather short. It wasn't as obvious as the silver hotpants Bethany had me wear two days ago, but it was revealing. The pink skirt barely covered my ass, naturally. It was made out of a light cottony t-shirt-type material. It was not pleated, so it didn't flare out like a cheerleader skirt. It was more form fitting, but not tight, due, largely, to the light material.

I put on a white t-shirt and sandals and headed down to the lobby, just a bit before 11 a.m., to await Bethany. She arrived, once again, right on time. As I climbed into her truck, I was very aware of how short the skirt was. I had to keep my knees tightly together to keep from flashing the world my shaved pussy -- if there had been any doubt why Bethany picked this skirt for her pledge daughter, it was erased as I struggled to climb into my seat with my knees together.

Bethany greeted me in her typical cheerful, low-key way. She was wearing a short, white t-shirt and olive-colored shorts with the waist band cut off -- going for the lowrider look, no doubt. We caught up on the goings-on since she dropped me off yesterday. At the spur of the moment, I decided to tell her about the pizza guy experience. I gave her all the particulars. As I laid it all out, her eyes lit up and a broad smile spread across her face. She was clearly pleased that her protégé was stepping out on her own. "I'm glad to hear you are getting into this," she said. "Today is a big day. I'm really going to test your commitment to becoming a Delta."

Yikes, I thought. This should be interesting. Bethany maneuvered the truck onto the highway and we headed north out of town. "We're going to the library," she announced.

We drove for about two hours before we pulled up to a public library in another college town. As Bethany parked the car, she told me what was up. "We are going to spend sometime here showing off, but before we can leave, you have to give a blowjob to a stranger." Seeing the look of disbelief and fear on my face, she continued. "I will stay with you at all times. We will find someone safe, and, hopefully, married. I had to do the same thing at this very library three years ago when I pledged Delta. It will be fine. Come on, let's go in."

We both hopped out of the truck and walked side-by-side into the library. The library was a standard issue library, rows of computers for internet access, a big children's section, administrative offices downstairs around the main lobby with all the stacks of non-fiction books sequestered down a hallway in a large open area. Upstairs there was a large magazine/newspaper section and shelf after shelf of fiction books upstairs.

"Let's go up to the magazine section, sit down and get the lay of the land and scope out some guys," Bethany said. I followed her up the stairs on alert for anyone coming up behind me who might be able to see my bare ass underneath my short skirt. I noticed, thanks to her short shirt, Bethany's shorts really rode low on her tan hips. It looked sexy, I thought. I decided I had to cut the waist band off a couple of pairs of shorts.

In the magazine section, we both grabbed something to read and sat down in big comfy chairs scattered around the open area. There were a number of people milling about, reading magazines and looking for research material. I noted there were several cute guys around too.

Sitting there, I was getting more and more anxious by the second. Bethany could tell, too. She stood up, grabbed my magazine, put it back on the shelf and took me by the hand and walked me back toward the stacks.

"Listen, this isn't going to be as hard, sorry, difficult, as you think it will be," she said. "Look at you. You're hot. You're in control. You're going to do this, easy. Don't worry, I'll be right here with you."

"Alright, let's get it over with," I said as I turned and walked back toward the magazine section. As I strode away, I looked back at Bethany, smiled and flipped up the back of my mini skirt and mooned her. She laughed and followed me.

Together, we scanned the library visitors for a likely target. After a good 15 minutes, I settled on a quarry. He looked to be about 35. He was tall and lean with light brown hair. I sent Bethany to walk by him to see if he was wearing a wedding ring. He was, she reported, so we decided he would be our target.

He was looking through some reference books when we spotted him. Soon, with a large book in hand, he made his way over to a copy machine and busied himself photocopying several pages from the book. With a nudge from Bethany, I went into the copy room carrying a magazine. I went to a table next to the copy machine, opened my purse and dumped out some change. Several coins dropped to the floor. After raising my voice and saying, "Darn it," I bent over to pick up the dropped change, giving him a perfect view of my bare ass and shaved pussy lips beneath my short skirt.

After retrieving my coins, I stood up, sat down on the table, crossed my legs and waited for him to finish his copying. Sitting there with my skirt riding way up my thighs, I said, "Hi," to the guy. I looked over at me, smiled and returned my salutation. He finished his copying and appeared about to leave. "Can you show me how to work this thing," I asked. "I always put the magazine in wrong and end up photocopying something I didn't want to," I said. He readily agreed and I joined him in front of the copying machine.

I stood very close to him, occasionally letting our hips touch, or lightly knocking him with an elbow. He didn't make any move away from me. I opened the magazine to a page I said I wanted to copy and he helped me position it right. As we negotiated the machine, we made small talk. I learned his name was Tim and he was doing a bit of research for work. I told him my name was Sandy and I was killing some time before I had to go to work. I caught him a couple of times looking at my legs. I knew I had his full attention. I decided to go for it.

"I really want to show you something," I said. "Would you mind walking with me back there?" I asked pointing toward the rows of book-filled shelves. "Sure, what is it," he replied. "Just come with me and I'll show you," I said coyly with a smile.

I grabbed his hand and led him out of the copy room. As we entered the magazine area, I dropped his hand and winked at Bethany who fell in behind us as we entered the stacks. We must have walked past 14 rows of bookshelves before we came to a secluded corner where a couple of tables and chairs were sequestered for quiet studying or reading. No one was back here. I stopped and Tim came alongside me and stopped too. "This ought to do," I said as Bethany joined us. "This is my friend. Bethany," I explained. Tim said hello to her and asked what was going on.

I hopped up on the table, and pulled my skirt out from under my butt so that just my bare ass was on the table. I partly spread my legs, looked up at Tim and lifted my skirt and showed Tim my shaved pussy. "I want you to do me a favor, or more to the point, I want to do you a favor," I said still holding my skirt up. "I am trying to get into a special club and to gain admission, I have to give someone I don't know a blow job. I want it to be you. Will you let me suck your dick." I can't believe I actually said, "Suck your dick," but I had thrown caution to the wind and was going to play this to the hilt.

He looked at Bethany in disbelief. "What is this, some kind of joke," he said to no one in particular. "I am totally serious," I replied. "You game?" He quickly looked around the area we were in and, seeing no one around, agreed to my proposition. Wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible, I said, "Drop your shorts." He did as I asked. I hopped back off the table, came around in front of him and as he leaned back on the table, I took his hardening cock in my hand. As I ran my hands all over his shaft and cupped his balls, I looked up at him. He was nervously looking around, but judging from how hard he now was, he was not too distracted. I glanced over at Bethany. She was standing to my left, staring at his dick.

Now that he was totally hard, I leaned in and put my mouth over his dick, wrapping my lips around his dickhead. I grabbed his shaft with my right hand and put my left hand on his knee. Still nervous about being discovered, I popped his cock out of my mouth, not letting go with my hand, however, and said to Bethany, "You are keeping watch, right?" She said she was and I put his dick back in my mouth.

I moved my left hand to his balls and cradled them in my hand as I began sliding about half of his erection in and out of my mouth while I pumped his shaft with my right hand. As I rocked back and forth, sliding his cockhead in and out of my mouth, pausing occasionally to run my tongue up the length of his shaft, I found myself really getting turned on, and not just because I was engaged in a sex act. I kept thinking about how I flashed this strange guy my bare pussy, and how he reacted when he saw it. I loved that I could make a guy react like that just by showing off my body.

After sucking him for just a couple of minutes, he was getting ready to let go. His leg muscles were tight, his fingers were turning white where he was gripping the edge of the table. After a quick flurry of strokes in and out of my mouth, he came. My mouth quickly filled with cum, more, in fact that I was expecting. When he stopped cumming, I let his cock slide back out of my mouth and I stood up in front of him, catching with my finger a bit of his white stuff that seeped out of the corner of my mouth.

I looked him in the eye, made a production out of clicking my tongue, swallowing and licking my lips and said, "Mmmmm, that was nice. Thanks!"

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers