Basement Sluts Vol. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn continued to pound Tiffany's pussy. He felt her cunt starting to spasm over his huge dick as Tiffany bent down and buried Shawn's head between her sweaty jugs. Shawn gripped her mammoth knockers from the sides and squeezed them around his head, licking at her cleavage and tasting the salty sweat from her body. Shawn then proceeded to cram his mouth with Tiffany's huge chocolate jugs, squeezing them into silicone shapes and packing his mouth with her tit flesh. The tit he was sucking was beating against his face rapidly as both their thrusting picked up and got faster and harder.

"AAAHHHH SHAWN, I DON'T WANT TO CUM YET. DAMN IT!" begged Tiffany as Shawn increased his sucking on Tiff's mountainous pillows and his thrusting.

"OOHHHHHHH!" cried Tiffany as she sat up and pounced on his cock a few times before reaching her climax and cumming hard on Shawn's thrusting cock.

Tiffany was breathing so hard as she was cumming, Shawn thought she was hyperventilating. He gave her giant tits a few last squeezes before pushing Tiffany off his dripping huge cock and stuck it right between her lips. His hot cum started flowing from his balls, through his thick shaft and down Tiffany's throat. Tiff's mouth was overflowing with cum as some poured out from the corners of her mouth.

After Shawn got done emptying his cock down Tiffany's throat, he pulled his gooey cock from between her lips and started smacking her cheeks, smearing his cum across them. Tiffany took his hot gooey cock back between her lips while Shawn pinched and tugged at Tiff's thick nipples.

"That was awesome," said Sage pulling her hand out from her shorts and zooming in on a flushed-out Tiffany who's mouth was covered with gooey cum.

Sage took off her shorts and stood holding the camcorder in just her orange cotton panties and white ankle socks. Shawn's gooey cock was still hard and ready for the next pussy to devour.

"Go head, Natalie, you're up next," said Sage.

"Wait until you see this girl's tits, Shawn. Each one is friggin bigger then your head. I don't know if both your hands can hold just one," Tiffany teased as she wiped the cum off her lips with her tongue and swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth.

"I had women who were damn near J cups. Just never had a girl as heavy as Natalie though," Shawn replied as he stroked his cunt-juice dripping cock.

Natalie got in front of Shawn and lifted her arms up into the air.

"Will you do the honors of taking off my shirt?" Natalie requested in a shy and sweet voice.

Shawn took hold of the bottoms of Natalie's huge shirt and pulled it over her head. Her monstrous jugs hung away from her body and formed teardrops. Her areolas were massively large and covered almost the whole front part of her breasts. Her nipples were large and pink, hard from the excitement of being fucked by Shawn next.

"Look at these fucking beauties. Never seen titties this fat before," commented Shawn as he cupped Nat's mammoth giants from the bottoms and proceeded to run his hands all over them.

Natalie's massive soft melons flew through Shawn's fingers as he kneaded them, squeezing and rubbing every inch of her gigantic melons and not daring to tough her aching nipples just yet. His thumbs started outlining her massive areolas, caressing them as he proceeded to squeeze her mountainous soft flesh and jiggled them in his palms.

Shawn immediately drove his head right between her spongy jugs, squeezing them around his head while he smelled her very lovely perfume between her cleavage. Shawn let his tongue trace up and down the sides of Nat's giant tits, kissing and sucking from underneath her massive flesh before making his way up to her juicy nipple. He took the nipple between his teeth and started chewing on it, sending chills through Nat's top-heavy body. Shawn kept squeezing and mauling Nat's tits while stretching the nipple from the fleshy mountain.

Natalie was moaning heavily and hard as she gripped Shawn's enormous python in her little hands, stroking it at the very bottom before moving up to his huge mushroom cockhead. Nat pushed her arms together, burying Shawn in her humongous jugs as he licked and sucked away at them.

Shawn used both hands to grip one of Natalie's enormous hooters and force as much of it as possible between his hungry lips, making savage sucking and slurping noises.

Sage moved up behind Shawn, capturing his mouth sucking away at Natalie's giant bottle-feeder.

Shawn switched tits and did the same to the other one. Natalie got so wet between her legs, she started cumming early.

"OOHHH! I'm cumming, Shawn! Keep sucking my tits. Mmmmmm! Suck them, Shawn," moaned Nat as she released Shawn's throbbing prick and started rubbing her soaked cunt.

Shawn smashed both of Natalie's 44FFF's together and groped on them, smacking them together and watching them bounce off each other.

"Oooohhh, Shawn, slap those titties. Beat those big fluffy boobies," urged Sage as she was squeezing one of her own large breasts imagining Shawn was doing it to her.

Shawn continued slapping, sucking, and playing with Natalie's mammoth orbs for the next 15 minutes, having Natalie cum several times during the tit action. Shawn made sure that he had his way with Natalie's tits before moving on to her sweet tunnel of love.

Natalie got on to the bed and spread her legs apart for Shawn. Shawn cupped the back of Nat's legs and squeezed her large thighs around his head as he started rapidly licking at her clitoris, sending pleasurable expressions to Nat's sweaty face.

Sage zoomed in up close to Natalie's face and then down to her enormous wobbling knockers that bounced with each movement as Shawn caressed and ate her pussy.

"Let Natalie's suck that big cock of yours, Shawn," said Sage.

Shawn crawled up on to the bed and straddled his huge thick cock over Natalie's wide-open mouth. First Shawn's huge cockhead plunged between Nat's lips. The thick pulsing shaft followed soon after, plunging deeper and deeper down Natalie's throat. His heavy balls were resting on the outside of Nat's lips while they were closed around his throbbing rod.

"Damn! She took that whole thing in her mouth. Fuck her face," egged Tiffany as she rubbed furiously at her throbbing cunt lips.

Shawn formed a spit above Natalie's head and started using his hands to push himself up and down, thrusting his massive dick down Nat's throat. Nat's hands gripped Shawn's tight buttocks and give Shawn some extra pushing power. Shawn's cockhead repeatedly brushed the back of Natalie's throat as the thrusting got furious. His large balls were smacking around Natalie's lips, chin, and cheeks.

Sage moved up between Natalie's parted legs and captured the thrusting between Natalie's gigantic cleavage as Natalie's tits swayed from side to side like the wind blowing a tree full of leaves one way and then the way.

Shawn slowed down his thrusting hearing Natalie gagging and moaning hard. He rested his massive cock between her lips, letting her savor the taste of pussy juice and cum.

After a few minutes, Shawn pulled his slobbery cock from Natalie's mouth and straddled her chest, ping-ponging his cock between her enormous globes, making her tits jiggle wildly.

Sage moved to the side of Shawn and Natali, to get a better angle of Shawn tit fucking her.

Natalie cupped her huge breasts and started rubbing them up and down Shawn's wet cock. Shawn tugged at Nat's huge hard buds, stretching them away from the massive flesh of tits. He proceeded to jiggle and shake Nat's enormous breasts by their nipples with his massive man meat between them.

"Fuck them, Shawn. Fuck those huge jugs. Cum all over them," urged Sage, giving Shawn a big smile.

Shaw smiled back and started thrusting his big dick between Natalie's ample melons. Nat's soft knockers were bouncing and flopping off Shawn's thighs as he held them by the nipples and rammed his cock between them. Natalie held her jugs together, bouncing them along Shawn's thrusting.

"OOOOOH GOD! FUCK MY BIG TITTIES! FUCK THEM, SHAWN! OOHHHHH!" moaned Natalie before she started spitting down between her cleavage, lubing it up nice and wet for Shawn.

Shawn let go of Natalie's nipples and gripped the outsides of her breasts, squeezing them tighter around his thrusting cock as he pounded her gargantuan boobs.

Sage wanted to get closer to the action so she sat on Natalie's face, rubbing her panty-covered pussy against Natalie's mouth and aimed the camcorder down between Natalie's bouncing tits. Sage could barely see Shawn's massive member as Natalie's monstrous tit flesh completely smothered it.

"Ooooh Nat! You're hot breath is making my pussy melt," moaned Sage.

Natalie moved her hands from her own pussy and started removing the front part of Sage's panties. Nat managed to free Sage's drenching cunt and started licking inside it while Shawn pounded her massive puppies into next week.

Sage wrapped her thighs around Natalie's head tightly and started grinding her pussy on Nat's mouth, feeding it to her.

"OOOOH YEEEAH! OH GOD! That feels so good, Nat. Eat my pussy while Shawn fucks your big ol titties. Fuck those big ol titties, Shawn," moaned Sage as she felt Nat's mouth devouring her wet snatch and Nat's hands moving up and down Sage's huge dangling tits.

Shawn watched as Nat's hands fondled Sage's big titties, and it was all he could bare. Shawn started pumping real hard between Nat's breasts, and his cock started gushing out enormous spurts of cum in her cleavage. Shawn pulled his cock out and started blasting Nat's nipples with cum. Some cum even hit the lens to the camcorder. He started beating his gooey cock against Nat's mammoth jugs and her taunt nipples.

"Here, Tiff, hold the camcorder. Shawn's going to fuck Natalie from behind while she eats me," Sage said.

Tiffany took the camcorder while Shawn, Sage, and Nat got into their positions. Shawn eased his gooey cock between Natalie's dripping cunt while Natalie's face was buried in Sage's pussy. With one thrust, Shawn stuffed Nat's pussy, making Nat moan and grunt deep within Sage's cunt. Shawn gave Nat's wide ass a few smacks while thrusting his enormous prick in and out of her pussy folds.

Natalie's tongue was darting in and out of Sage's wet cunt, squeezing Sage's thighs around her head as she sucked on the creamy pussy.

Sage held up the back of her legs while tossing and turning her head on the pillow. Tiffany zoomed in on the three-way as Shawn bent over Natalie's back and pressed his sweaty upper body against her back and gripped her swinging giant udders from below, pounding her pussy harder and faster with his thick, long cock. Nat's huge white ass was jiggling against Shawn's crotch as he squeezed her huge titties harder while his cock drilled deeper into her cream pie.

Natalie buried her face deep in Sage's coochie and moaned non-stop. Sage started bucking her pelvic in Nat's face and started moaning herself.

"God this is so fucking hot, Kristi. Why don't you go sit on top of Sage's face and let her eat you out?" Tiffany asked Kristi.

Kristi liked the idea and got up from the chair and climbed in to bed.

"Give me that pussy," Sage demanded in a hungry voice.

Kristi straddled her legs on both sides of Sage's head lowering her dripping cunt right on Sage's hungry mouth. Sage started furiously eating out Kristi's cunt, sucking and chewing at her clit. Nothing but moans, groans, bodies smacking into each other, and sucking noises could be heard throughout the house, but the neighbors next door could hear most of the erotic noises coming from Sage's house.

Shawn thrusted harder and faster in Nat's womb. He could feel her juices pouring down her quivering thighs while he pounded her. Nat was barely eating Sage's cunt as her moans were taking over. Sage continued eating Kristi's drenching snatch, causing orgasms through her body, and she finally came all over Sage's face. Sage started cumming on Natalie's face that just absorbed the hot cum against her skin. Natalie's own pussy started trembling and clamped tight around Shawn's thrusting python as she started to cum.

As soon as Natalie finished cumming, Shawn pulled his cock out and crawled up to Natalie's all ready cum-covered face and started blasting his mighty load all over her face as well. From her forehead to her chin, Natalie's face was drenching in Shawn and Sage's white milk. Even her dark hair took a few spurts from Shawn's cock.

Tiffany captured it all on tape, zooming in on Natalie's cum-soaked face.

"Damn, girl! That's a new look for you," laughed Tiffany at Natalie.

Nat just smiled at the camcorder with cum oozing down her face and out of her mouth.

"Why don't you girls clean Natalie's face off for her?" suggested Tiffany.

Sage and Kristi got on opposite sides of Natalie. They started dragging their tongues up and down Nat's gooey face, cleaning off as much of the cum as possible. Then both Sage and Kristi cupped their breasts and started rubbing four pairs of massive tits into Nat's face. Nat didn't hesitate to capture a nipple or two from either girl.

"I think its Sage's turn to get fucked by that massive cock," said Tiffany with a devilish smiled.

Shawn was rubbing his pulsing prick at the sight of Sage and Kristi, smothering Natalie's head with their gigantic orbs.

"I see Shawn was very turned on by our little show," Sage said. "Let me end this show and milk that meaty cock of yours for all it's worse."

"Yes ma'am," Shawn agreed as he sat back against the wall.

Sage crawled over to Shawn and took his meat bone in her little hands. She started stroking his cock up and down with long powerful strokes.

Natalie lied at the other end of the bed with Kristi behind her. Both very worn out from the fucking.

Sage engulfed Shawn's dick between her lips and started bobbing her head up and down swiftly, moving closer and closer to the bottom of his shaft. Soon Sage had deep-throated Shawn's big dick, burying her face into Shawn's musty pubic hairs. Sage held her deep throating for a few seconds before lifting her head up off his now slobbery cock.

"Ohhhh! Taste so good! I love your big dick," Sage said smiling with slobber on the edge of her lips.

Sage straddled Shawn's thick cock with her back facing him. With one powerful push, Sage had sat balls deep on Shawn's throbbing knob. Shawn held Sage by her love handles and started pushing her up and down against his crotch.

Sage started moaning and bouncing like crazy and felt her pussy walls being ripped apart by a jackhammer. Shawn lifted his knees off the bed, lifting Sage's legs into the air and letting her sock-covered feet dangle in the air while he thrusted in and out of her cunt faster and harder then ever before.

"OOHHHH GOD! SO FUCKING HUGE! AHHHH! OOHHHH!" cried Sage as she bent her arms back and gripped the bed sheets, pulling them for dear life.

Shawn's huge balls were just beating away at Sage's pussy while his thick cock plunged in and out of it rapidly. Shawn moved his fingers to Sage's clitoris and started rubbing it furiously in circles while his monster was stuffing her cunt.

Sage started losing control and felt a powerful orgasm take over her body. Her large breasts were flopping up and down her chest while her wet pussy clamped around Shawn's meat tightly and continued to flow with her sweet juices.

Shawn could feel the heat of their crotches rubbing together as his fingers toyed with her clit. Soon, Sage started cumming hard, pouring her sweet cum down Shawn's dick and balls.

Shawn couldn't hold back any longer either and felt the rush of his cum, exploding like a volcano deep inside Sage's womb. Shawn was too heated in the moment to pull his cock out of Sage and just decided to fill her up like an empty tank to a car.

Tiffany captured every hot action moment on film as Sage rested her sweaty back against Shawn's sweaty chest and the two cradled into each other's arms, catching their breath as the Slumber Party edition of Basement Sluts came to an end.

12