Bastille Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

“And then?”
“Oh? My brother and his wife will like it.”
“And the others, girlfriends, boyfriends?”
“None of the latter, but a couple of males, … three, four girlfriends.”
“Hmm!”

We sat down, joined by another couple. I suddenly remembered that he was “Naturebuff:” “Buffy,” “NB,” who had started the Literotica forum that got us all here. I apologized for not having thanked him earlier, and did. Marge smiled, nodding, and he and his companion also nodded with smiles, also at each other. Of course, we talked about how successful the trip was being, exchanging smirks about more direct comments about our own relationships and those of others.

Before we all had finished dinner, Sans-culotte stood up and said:
“Sorry, but the weather tomorrow is probably not going to be better.”

There was a general groan. Then he added:
“But tomorrow is Bastille Day, our national holiday, a big parade on the Champs-Élysée. We have a large TV. Maybe some of you would you like to watch with us.”

He glanced at his friend Stephan and their two friends, who nodded, and added:
“It starts at ten o'clock. Maybe the weather will be better after that.”

There were glances and nods among the group, and a general murmur of thanks for his suggestion.

Back in our room: neither of us had suggested a walk or anything else. Yes, that afternoon, we hadn't done anything after our sightseeing. But then we did: she did, I did, we did. But I wasn't going to get carried away.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers