Meg Surprises Me

Story Info
Meg brings a friend with us to the nude beach.
2.2k words
4.03
17.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers

Meg surprises me

I realized Meg is enjoying our new lifestyle we started shortly after our first adventure to the nude beach. Seeing so many big cocks at one time ignited her imagination and all of the possibilities in enjoying one or two. We are having more alone sex together and have now had six times where I watched or joined in while another man and her played.

She has now been with Brad twice and we were very comfortable in bed together. He is respectful of what Meg will and won't do and she really enjoys playing with his big cock. Sex in your 60's is definitely fantastic, especially with a woman like Meg who has a better body than most 30 year olds and the dirty mind of an 18 year old man.

Last week I was enjoying the taste of her juices when I told her to imagine it was Brad licking her. I added that if she came hard on his mouth, he would return the favor by ordering her on all fours so he could get in her deep while his balls slapped her clit. Within two minutes Meg began Fucking my face and grounded on my tongue providing her with the release she wanted.

I laid next to her as we kissed allowing herself to taste where I have just been. She began slowly stroking me and asked me if I liked it when Brad got her off. I of course reminded her how beautiful she looked with him and how hot it was. While talking, I was getting harder by the second as I played those events in my mind. She said she liked all the men she recently got to play with, even "Little Dick", but she enjoyed Brad the most. By now I was fucking her hand and asked her to go down on me, Meg gives unbelievable head. She slid down as requested, but continued only slowly stroking me. As she teased me, she asked if she could call Brad and set up another "Play Date" for us all. I was getting desperate for release as now she had brought me to the edge with her fingers twice, to stopping me just before I could cum.

I told her yes, call him and I was again close. She stopped and asked me if I was sure that she could suck his big thick cock. Yes was all I could say. Are you positive you want to watch me take him in my hot pussy after he has licked me to orgasm. Again I just said yes. So I can call him and set it up for real soon, she asked. Fucking yes, call him now, hell, have him come over right away, but please finish me off. With that Meg wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock and began sliding up and down my shaft. Just as I swelled up, she put her lips just under my head and sucked on what we call my "Man Clit". I shot streams of cum through the air as she continued her suction and pumped out every drop with her hand. She kissed my slit, then shoved her tongue down my throat.

As we laid there recovering she asked me if I meant it, could she call Brad. I said of course and that I think it's so hot she is taking control of her desires and fulfilling them. She said it's all my fault, I exposed her to these threesomes and now she wants more. She then looked me in the eyes and said she is very comfortable with Brad, she liked the other guys, but thinks we should just stick with Brad, if that's okay. We all get along, right asked Meg? Continuing she said I think he likes us and it would be safer to just be with him when we have these urges. I finally got a word in and told her I thought it was a great idea. We could have all of this fun while at the same time it's safe and orgasmic for all. Are you seriously going to call him and set something up, or did you just say that to tease my cock a minute ago. No, I think I will call him and see if he's interested, then set up something. But I will not tell you when or where until it happens. Perfect I said.

Well for the next three weeks my cock was on edge wondering when and I was surprised it hadn't yet happened. She woke me up earlyo n Tuesday morning and said to pack for a two night hotel stay. Aaaaah it's Brad time. She said nope, and I need not pack much, we are going back to Blind Beach. The nude beach where she enjoyed being exposed to others, but enjoyed more seeing the men pose for her eyes to enjoy. I forgot about Brad remembering the great hotel sex we had after four hours of naked people watching the last time.

By 9:00 am we were on the road with about a noon arrival time. Meg was wearing a coverup, no bra and panties for easy stripping on the beach. I wore a t-shirt and a bathing suit. The weather was perfect and we talked about how many people would be there strutting their wares. She asked me if I thought the black guy with the very big thick cock who purposely paraded within a few feet of her would be there. I told her I sure hope so because the way she looked at his package with lust in her eyes is still one of the "Hotest" things I have ever seen. We both laughed and agreed we would ravish each other at the hotel room, but once again having to further the teasing by waiting until after dinner.

We arrived at the parking lot and we could tell by the number of cars, the beach would be crowded. We had earlier agreed to sit a bit off the entry walkway as before to a little quieter area, but much closer to shore for better looks of those walking along the shore. As Meg removed her panties in the car, I placed our cooler, chairs, towels, bag with books, waters and sun tan lotion into our cart.

We took just a few steps to the access walkway when I saw Brad. I should have known something was up as Meg's head was searching the parking lot from the minute we pulled in all while texting with someone. Meg's eyes spotted him as well and she then quickly looked at me for my reaction. I looked back at her and called her my "Dirty Girl" who just shocked me in a good way. We greeted each other, Meg and Brad hugging and us shaking hands. Brad said he has never been to a nude beach and was excited to be here. I let him know the men to women ratio is about 7-1, but these women are pleasurable to see. He responded by saying, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I am very happy to see your beautiful wife's body, I don't need to see anyone else's. Meg heard this and she and I both laughed. I told Brad I am glad he enjoys Meg, but enjoy the other sights as well.

Once we stepped on the beach, all heads were on swivel. I watched Brad take in all this nudity. We of course noticed everyone looking at the three of us, two men and one lucky lady and could only imagine their thoughts

We chose an open area about 20' from the waterline and where everyone else was also about 20' from us, except one well hung guy in his 20's sitting in his chair, legs apart with his manhood dangling down.

After setting up camp, I looked at Meg & Brad who were standing next to each other and said it's go time. Meg did not hesitate and lifted up her coverup as Brad and I, along with a few other men watched. I quickly took off my shirt and dropped my suit exposing my small but pleasurable penis. Brad followed suit and showed his 5" flaccid cock. Of course Meg's eyes checked him out even though she is familiar with it. I asked Meg if she wanted to sit between us, but she said it might make her look whorish. But if Brad & I sit together it might look like you are our "Beard". Plus I reminded her we don't care what others think and she enjoyed being between Brad and I in bed before. She gave me a naughty grin and sat between us.

Not knowing what else Meg planned, I asked Brad if he was staying in town for a day or two. He didn't answer and looked at Meg for direction. She said Brad is staying at our hotel for the next two nights as well, and he might visit our room once or twice. I told them both it sounds like a fun few days.

We sat on the beach for a few hours checking everyone out and also making sure Meg did not miss an exposed cock. We sat together as Meg entered the ocean to pee, as the bathrooms are not close. We then joined her and at one point Meg and I held each other close and kissed. She asked if I was upset with her for having Brad meet us here. I assured her it was a fantastic idea and I am looking forward to some play time for the three of us.

It was 3:30 when we packed up and went to the hotel. After getting in our room, Meg and I stripped down and teased each other. The plans were dinner across the street at 5:30, then back to the hotel room. She said Brad would like us to join him in his room. We showered, dressed and met Brad in the lobby

We sat at the restaurant's bar area and enjoyed conversing with our bartendress who did not remember us from before. When we told her we are visiting because of Blind Beach, she looked at us and asked if the three of us went there together. Brad assured her we did and her response was to look at Meg and say she is a lucky lady. Meg, sitting between us agreed.

After dinner we went straight to Brad's room where he poured some drinks. We sat and talked about all the nakedness we saw. What women and men looked good and those who probably should not expose themselves. I am sure he is looking forward to returning tomorrow as I am as well

I then asked Brad to take a seat as I was going to get the evening started. Meg was sitting on the bed when I got undressed and brought my semi-hard dick to her mouth. She began her oral skills on me getting my full intention. I reached down and pulled off her top and removed her bra. I saw Brad watching intently while I tugged on her titties. I layed Meg on the bed, removed her shoes & socks before pulling off her pants. I started massaging her inside thighs and would lightly touch her groin. Brad was rubbing his crotch through his pants as I pulled off her panties.

I began licking her pussy but not touching her clit which was now swollen and protruding. She motioned for Brad to come over as he was now stroking himself to a full erection. She began stroking his cock as I now began lights flicks across her clit. I looked up just as she took the head of Brad into her mouth. As Brad began to slowly Fuck her mouth he was tugging on her tits. It wasn't long before Meg was bucking up and down on my face. She pulled her mouth away from Brad's saliva covered cock. She grabbed him and squeezed as she began to orgasm. She begged me to stop licking as her clit was too sensitive. I climbed on top and entered her soaked pussy. As I pumped in and out, she watched Brad stroke himself. Quickly I reached near orgasm and pulled out. I told them both I needed a minute or two and Brad took the cue. He helped Meg get on all fours and although she was super moist, he had a little struggle getting his thickness to open her walls wide enough. He entered with a little force, causing Meg to gasp. I watched as he began to slowly Fuck My Wife.

I sat back and enjoyed them pleasuring each other until Meg had another orgasm. Brad pulled out during her mid orgasm, flipped her on her back and shot his cum in streams on her belly and a few drops on her tits. When he moved away, I got back on top and about 5 or 6 pumps inside, I pulled out spraying my cum on his.

We all layed together with Meg in the middle. I asked her to squeeze my Dick making sure she extricated every droplet. She did the same for Brad and all I could do is smile as she held a cock in each hand.

I am so looking forward to returning to the beach with them both in the morning as well as a great time back in bed.

I am very proud of Meg for taking what she wants.

Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers