Bastille Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, let Petra do whatever she wants, then just the four of us."

They looked at Marge, who grinned with a nod, replying:

"Good idea; we only just started with each other last night."

She patted my thigh with a grin and stood up. The others nodded, grinning, and moved to let her join them. Petra and I watched her and Anna curl up together in the middle of the bed, and then men moving to lie down behind them. Petra didn't wait to see what they would do - probably knew already from her experience with them. Without releasing my cock, she moved down off the bed and between my legs, smiling up at me and murmuring:

"I want to do everything, every way, and want you to, too."

"Not more than I want to!"

We grinned, and then she showed me how she liked to play with my cock, rubbing the skin up and down, pushing my foreskin up around the head of my cock, as she smiled to herself and murmured: "Can't do that with theirs."

"My good luck," I murmured. She nodded, giving me a smile.

Chuckling softly, she did that a couple of times more, then licking the soft roll of skin around the tip of my cock, letting her tongue continue to circle as she pulled the skin back down, her tongue circling the almost shiny skin of my knob, making my cock twitch, when her tongue tickled the sensitive back of it. She hummed with delight, and then her lips slipped around it. Warm and moist! I moaned softly with a nod.

From the previous evening, I already knew how good she could suck my cock and enjoyed playing with her tongue on my foreskin, but that had only been to make me aroused enough to fuck Anna. Now she wanted to do everything!

She did! Sucking my cock until I almost came, and then releasing it and licking my balls, catching a fold of my sack with her teeth and pulling, until my sack relaxed, and then sucking each of my balls in her mouth and caressing them. She wanted to do everything! I lay back and drew my legs up, rolling my hips up and presenting my asshole. She did want to do everything! Her tongue slid down and found it, making it tighten. We both responded with moaning chuckles, as her tongue did everything I could imagine.

Then she grasped my cock again, pulling it down. My feet dropped down on the floor, and I rose up on my elbows and watched the head of my cock disappear again. She sucked, and more of it disappeared between her lips. Why fuck, when a girl wanted to do what she was doing with her mouth?! Her head was moving up and down, and her tongue arousing me where I was most sensitive! When my cock twitched, she moaned in appreciation, but only a few times. Then my hips twitched, and I groaned, hoping she recognized that I was about to come, about to give her all the semen I felt accumulating to spurt in her mouth. She moaned in anticipation, sucking harder. My hips jerked, and I grunted, and my cock gave it to her, several times, as we both groaned.

My cock twitched a couple of times more in response to her tongue's swilling it around in her mouth. Then she sucked gently and raised her head slowly, her lips closed around my cock as the rim of its head slipped between them. Had Ron and Willy - or the other men whose cocks she had sucked - told her that they liked to taste it? She looked up at me with a smirk, and I saw her swallow. But she hadn't swallowed it all.

She chuckled with a closed lipped grin and rose up and dove down on me, planting her lips on mine, waiting for mine to open, and then her tongue with the rest of it slipped into my mouth. I nodded, and we both chuckled as our tongues caressed. I grasped her nice, firm, little round ass - should have described it before - perfect complement to her perky breasts. Our mouths separated as I urged her to move up on me. She hummed and murmured:

"Now my turn."

"Mmmm! And mine!"

She nodded with a soft chuckle as she got her knees up on the bed. Then she chuckled again and remarked:

"But don't forget to suck them first - real good; I love that."

She moved up and shifted a little to the side, offering me one of her perky breasts. Hanging down - of course, it didn't really hang, just was even perkier - it was perfect to suck and nibble, better than I had been anticipating for days! I could suck her nipple in my mouth and arouse it, and she did love it, responding with encouraging, aroused moans. She liked that my teeth could grip her areola, while my tongue played with the stiff tip of her nipple, until I let my teeth scratch down and pinch it. Then she raised up a little, moaning as my teeth pulled on it. We did that a couple of times, and then she offered me her other breast, and we both enjoyed arousing it.

The last time her nipple slipped from between my teeth, with a deeper moan she demanded softly: "Now the other," and moved up over my face.

Her freshly shaven pussy - "muschi" - but now to be enjoyed until she came!

I've gotten carried away again! Too good to stop now.

I had learned a lot more about pussies/muschis and licking them in the last few days than in all the years before. Maybe they all taste pretty much the same - always very good! - but young ones like Petra's are a special delight. Oh, Anna's and Marge's were too, but now it was Petra's I was enjoying, hoping everything I had learned would give her as much pleasure as she had given me.

I don't know if I needed her encouragement to do what I wanted to do, but it sure made it better. Of course, she also wanted me to lick her asshole, turning her hips up for my tongue to find it, and I knew from what she had done what I should do, what I wanted to do, continuing until she rocked her hips back and wanted me to do everything I could with my mouth on her muschi.

Younger men may take it for granted that they can completely satisfy a young woman that way, but I found it extremely gratifying that Petra responded to my efforts with whimpering moans and a wet, face-flushing orgasm.

She dropped down past my head on the bed, turning her muschi from my mouth, gasping and sighing. After a few moments, she moved back down over me and murmured:

"Gott! Du ..., God! You did that good," and licked around my mouth with a soft chuckle.

Then she moved a little further back. My cock was, of course, aroused again. We felt it touch her. She gave a deep moan and murmured:

"Now 'everything'."

With a rock of her hips and a twitch of my cock, we found her slippery wet muschi. She pressed back, engulfing it with another moan, and one from me. My cock twitched in her, and she relaxed on me with a pleased sounding hum, and her muschi tightened around my cock. She chuckled softly and then raised her head with a smile and whispered:

"It feels so good. I wasn't sure it would want to."

"It does: feels so good and does want to."

"Hm-hmm! Want me to fuck you?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! 'Everything,' anything you want to do."

She chuckled again, and her muschi squeezed my cock again, and we both purred when my cock surged in her. She chuckled again and sat up and began to rock her hips, grinning down at me as we both enjoyed feeling the way she moved my cock in her. Then she looked back over her shoulder at the other bed and snorted. She looked back at me and gestured for me to sit up. When I did, I saw that on the other bed Marge and Anna had changed positions between Ron and Willy and were sucking their cocks with their new partners' heads between their thighs. Petra chuckled softly and whispered:

"We did that too, ... of course, but not right after what they were doing."

"Hm-hmm! Must taste good."

"Um-hmm! Hope the guys don't mind."

We chuckled, and she rocked her hips again. God, a tight young pussy feels good! She murmured:

"Suck me again," and leaned back.

I supported her and lowered my head to one of her perky breasts. Sucking and nibbling on her nipples was even better than before, now feeling her muschi respond to the additional arousal. When one of my hand slid down to her ass, she nodded with an encouraging moan. My fingers crept in to her asshole, and she nodded again and whispered:

"Ja! Tu das!" close enough to English "do that" for me to understand.

Oh yes! She wanted me to, wanted to feel my finger more than just tickling her twitching asshole. When it did, she moaned with an emphatic nod. With chuckling hums, we enjoyed feeling her muschi and asshole contract. It felt to me like they both were trying to draw my cock and finger deeper.

"Hold me," she murmured and leaned back, struggling for moment to raise her thighs and get her feet on the bed beside my hips. Then she sat up and put her arms around my neck and kissed me, her tongue fucking in my mouth, and my finger was fucking deeper in the contractions of her asshole, feeling her muschi squeeze my cock each time it did.

"Uhn-hn-hnn!" we were both humming again, as we took turns fucking with our tongues and sucking when the other's was in our mouth. For once, I was pleased that I was older and not going to come as soon as I would have many years before, able to enjoy our high level of arousal to its fullest.

For a while, Petra let me, humming like that, obviously also enjoying it. But then her arms pressed down on my shoulders, and she began to ride up and down on my cock. How long could I bear that?! Our mouths separated with her movement, and she was panting and moaning. I was trying to control my pending orgasm. Then her feet slid away from my hips, and she pressed me back on the bed. As I dropped back, she demanded softly:

"Fuck me!"

As I rocked my hips up, it occurred to me that that was one expression she must have used so often in the last few days that it had replaced the German one in her spontaneous vocabulary. Lucky Ron and Willy! Lucky me!!

With pants and aroused groans, we fucked. Not just my hips were rocking, hers were slapping down to meet mine, wet slaps. With all the movement, I was more aware of the contractions of her asshole on my finger than of those of her pussy on my cock, but they had their effect. With a grunt, I felt my cock spurt in her tight, hot vagina, and then again, and felt her warm love juice flood down on me, as her body shook, and a louder, whimpering groan came from her throat. Her whimpers continued as I rocked my hips the few more times until my cock stopped spurting.

With a long groan, I lay still, and she collapsed down on me with final groan, as her body shook again, and now I felt the contractions on my cock. They subsided, and we just lay there, our stomachs heaving against each other as we slowly recovered.

Suddenly, I was aware of hums that weren't from Petra, then recalling where we were and that four other persons were in the room, lying on the other bed. Petra snorted sharply, apparently also again aware that we weren't alone.

"Shi-it! You guys just don't stop!"

I recognized Willy's voice, as I heard the others snicker, then suddenly realized that they had clear view of my finger and cock in Petra. She chuckled with a slight nod, raising her head off my shoulder, and kissed me. I heard sharp snorts from the others as I slipped my finger out. She snorted and raised her hips, and my cock dropped down, followed by a couple of drips. I hoped they didn't find the sight unattractive, as I helped Petra sit up and then followed her.

The four others were all now lying facing us, propped up on their elbows, smirking. I smiled wryly. Petra turned her head and snorted, and then turned off me, sitting beside me. She grinned and said:

"Never see anyone fuck before? We didn't do anything you didn't, just took longer."

We all snickered, nodding, and she added, glancing at Ron and Willy:

"Or that we have before."

They nodded again with chuckles. Marge was the first to speak:

"I guess so, but no, I have never seen anyone fuck."

She looked at me with smirk and added:

"Good thing you do that as good with me, or I could be envious, ... but it was good with Ron and Willy too."

She smiled at them. A little to my surprise, she then reached back across Anna and fondled the cock that she had been sucking, and then reached over the man in front of her and fondled his. That didn't seem like her, but I assumed that after all we had done it was appropriate, especially when she then smiled at Anna and touched her lips and slid her hand over her breast and down to her pussy. Anna nodded with a smile and brushed her hand over Marge's breast and down to her pussy, letting Petra and me see her fingers creep in a little.

Marge nodded with soft chuckle and murmured:

"This was good, too," and they exchanged slight smiles, nodding.

Petra's hand had found my soft, sticky cock, when Marge had fondle Ron's and Willy's. Now she murmured:

"I've got to go," and nodded towards the bathroom door.

Then we all recognized the urge, of course, and with chuckles went towards the bathroom. One of the men immediately started to use the washbasin, while Marge and Anna let Petra use the toilet first. After we all had gone, we took turns washing our faces and elsewhere, not without a few snickers. As I was drying myself, Marge smiled at me with a raised eyebrow, moving her hands as though she were pulling up her panties. I nodded, and she said with a chuckle:

"I think we had better go back to our room, before we forget that we have our own beds."

"You're welcome to stay," Ron replied.

The others nodded with smiles. I replied:

"I hadn't doubted that, thank you, but Marge is right. Besides, the rush in the bathroom in the morning, and - regardless of what the others may be doing - the six of us waiting for the elevator together .... Well, they don't have to know how we enjoy ourselves."

"Very good, thank you," Marge quickly added.

I nodded with a grin, and the other responded. Then they nodded again, accepting our decision, and we found our clothes. As we were dressing, Anna said something in German. Marge and Petra snorted with slight nods. Willy asked:

"What was that about?"

Anna looked a little abashed. Marge replied:

"Just between us girls, else she would have said it in English."

Anna nodded with slight smile, and Willy and Ron accepted her explanation. Dressed again, we thanked Ron again for the good dinner and all of them for a most pleasant evening. Our choice of words was such a contrast to what we had done and that we were saying goodnight to two still naked couples, that we all smirked and chuckled. They wished us a good night, and we slipped out into the dark corridor, surprised when a sensor turned the lights on.

Marge snorted and gave me a grin, taking my hand, and we returned silently to our room. When I closed the door, she snorted again and remarked:

"Sure didn't know I would ever do that, would want to."

"Two of us. ... Well, if I ever thought that a younger woman would still want to sleep with me, of course, I would want to."

"Hmm! Of course! Am I still a younger woman?"

"Very much so; didn't mean it to sound like that, but not tonight."

"Hm-hmm! Two younger men could be better than one even younger woman."

"Hmm! Not to forget another younger woman."

"No. Oh, want to know what she said?"

"Girl talk?"

"Maybe, but she said that she wouldn't mind spending a night with both of us."

"Really?! What about their pact to stay together?"

"Maybe that was just a protective measure to keep each other out of trouble."

"And we're not 'trouble'?"

"Hm-hmm! You're not, as long as I'm there."

"You're the kind of chaperone I like."

We had undressed and went to bed, just lightly kissing goodnight. When I murmured:

"Tapering off after a muschi and two cocks," she snorted with a nod, replying:

"Don't think you would want the cocks."

"No! Sweet dreams."

"You too."

I didn't have any, didn't need any; my most arousing ones had been surpassed by everything that had occurred in the last several days.

Did I get carried away again? No apologies! What started as just an enticing suggestion on a Literotica forum had turned into an unplanned celebration of Nudist Day with erotic experiences that exceeded - were exceeding - anything I had anticipated.