All Comments on 'Batman: Harem 05'

by Belgost

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Enjoyed this chapter, wish it was longer so we could see Batman go through all his women but I guess you wanted to advance the plot.

A bit sad that your series is coming to an end so soon, there's a lot that your chapters could be expanded on though you've gone through the most popular villainesses already. I was also really glad that all the women stuck to Batman and only him, didn't like Batman sharing his women and the concept that Bruce was unique in his women taming abilities was a nice touch.

Hoping to see more of your stories.

Raziel3024Raziel3024about 12 years ago
More Women!

Alright, but bring back Cass Cain for more!

BelgostBelgostabout 12 years agoAuthor
Another comment from the Author

I'm not sure if anyone ever checks to see if this is still going, but I have decided to finish the story with at least a few more chapters. The half a file I have waiting on ... I almost let out the next guest... has been speaking to me, and I pretty much have finished my other story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Batman is really hot....

Is anyone else picturing Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman in this entire series? Cuz it's really getting me off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yo bra...

Shit seems unrealistic stupid and and out of character. Why would that bitch be the second Oracle? And then we got this Dick Grayson bashing. That's stupid. Bitches love Dick Grayson. And so it just seems to make Batman this Mary Sue/self insert kind of character, like some male fantasy shit. Fuck that shit aight. Apply yourself.

Also: Implying the Joker would give a shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBelgost@Belgost
I'm a young author trying to get my start. I have discovered a preternatural talent for erotica, so I am writing on here to get going. I appreciate all the feedback and views!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Batman: Harem 04 Previous Part
Batman Series Info