Battlefield Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene turned around and rode him backwards so she could face Kitty, and Kitty brought her to a shuddering orgasm with Tad's hands firmly holding onto her hips while his cock pumped in and out of her, Kitty's talented tongue licking and flicking her clit so that Charlene had no choice but to cum hard. Then it was Tad's turn as he felt the orgasm building, with a sudden surge, he began to cum, shooting deep into Charlene as Kitty suckled and licked his balls and scrotum.

It felt like it would never end, but it finally did, and he relaxed, lying back on the pillows as Charlene slid off him, then she stayed there for a bit, moaning slightly, and he realized that Kitty was performing for her, and gave her another shuddering orgasm as she licked her mistress and sucked both her cum filled pussy and her clit until they were cleaned to Kitty's satisfaction. Once that was done, Kitty took him into her mouth and carefully cleaned him off with her swirling tongue as well.

They all slept nicely that night, Dragon in the middle, both girls snuggled up against him as they all slept in post-coital bliss. A comfortable and happy feeling flowing over all of them.

12