All Comments on 'BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54about 13 years ago
Thee are many lessons to learn

and many ways to be taught. Over all of your stories you have shown yourself to be a wise teacher. A wise teacher is one willing to learn. We would all be wise to accept the opportunity to learn. Thank you for your contribution. It is much appreciated.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Seriously? An anal-retentive master with OCD?

Yes, this guy doesn't beat his subs unmercifully and makes sure they get lots of orgasms, but no matter how he refers to them, he treats them like slaves nonetheless. He's manipulated them into barely being able to take a breath without him. Every part of their lives is controlled from their weight to what they wear. And in 24 hours he's able to convince a mother and her two daughters to ignore their family bonds and have sex with each other on his command? That's quite the harem fantasy you've got going there, Scorpio. Reminds me of cult brainwashing--using whatever "levers" you can to control everyone.

Fantasy is one thing, but I will never understand how any woman would want to live that kind of life 24-7.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Just a thought...

If Nick was a proper Dom, wouldn't he have met Ashley's anal needs so that that particular problem would not have occurred? I'm just saying…

leakittyleakittyalmost 11 years ago
Go on!

I want to know what else happens to your family. I like your story and want to read more and more, please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story but why didn't you keep it going????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would have liked more

It was an interesting story. Not something that I usually read, but it kept my attention and I had to read until the end. However the end left me wanting more, that there were still some unresolved issues for several of the characters. Any chance for that?

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Way too silly.

This story had a lot of promise, but it ran off the rails and never got back on. They turned into a Cult, way too much cultic behaviour, The complete subjugation via destruction of the parental and sibling connection was just too over the top.

A shame really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous