Be Careful What You Write

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha laughed. "Poor baby, let's see what we can do."

Tasha gently helped her shuffle over to the side edge of the desk and helped her turn so she could lean her abdomen on the warm wood.

"Bend over, hon."

Sarah's gasped, but obeyed without thinking, her breasts pressing into the wood. Her bottom felt exposed, and she felt cool air brush her swollen pussy as it peeks from between her bound thighs. The box was right in front of her face, but Tasha lifted it out of sight and Sarah stared at the far wall, her mind barely able to form thoughts.

Suddenly she tensed as Tasha's slim fingers parted her pussy lips, one finger slid along the moist cleft and slipped between her tightly squeezed thighs, finding her clitoris. Sarah jerked spasmodically as waves of pleasure flooded through her.

oh yes, please... she begged in her mind... her entire body crying out for release. But then the finger slid back, and just held the lips apart slightly. There was a pressure and then something was sliding inside her. She writhed, her teeth biting into the gag as what must surely be a dildo was gently eased deep inside her. She moaned over and over as the toy slid in fully, filling her. Then she felt Tasha's hand under her thighs.

"Lean forwards as much as you can, hun, I don't want this to hurt."

Sarah's stood on tiptoes and pushed herself as far forwards as she could, then she felt Tash lift her legs and push her onto the desk, as her legs straightened, Tasha eased the handle of the dildo between her compressed thighs. Her thighs held the dildo in place securely. Sarah felt something pressing against her clit, and realised it must be a rabbit style vibrator. The sensation was exquisite. Then more rope was going round her thighs. In a few seconds her thighs were tightly bound, the chinch holding the vibrator in place. Tasha grabbed her ankles and pushed her further onto the desk till her knees rested on wood as well.

Sarah lay there, pressing her pubis against the wooden desk, this small motion caused the vibrator to rub slightly and Sarah's breath started to get more rapid and ragged as her body tried to force the orgasm she so desperately craved. Tash's hand suddenly came down in a sharp slap on her buttocks and Sarah cried out in anguish."

"Not yet, you horny little slut. I'm not done... be patient... By the time we're done you'll have had your fun and more."

Tasha slapped her ass again hard, and Sarah, making small whimpering noises lay still and tried not to move. Tasha was doing something with her ankle ropes and then. Abruptly, her legs were bent and her ankles drawn upwards. Sarah felt a rope being slid between her wrists and then, there was tension as her wrists and ankles were drawn closer together.

"MMMMPH!" was all the noise she was making, but inside her mind was screaming in pleasure. ' It's a hogtie... a hogtie... oh God!'

Tasha grinned. "I read that you had seen this and thought it looked really sexy. Well now you know what a hogtie feels like...nice?"

"MMMPH!!" Sarah was lost, her mind was soaring like a bird. She wriggled, but there was absolutely no escape. Tasha trundled her computer chair back to her desk, with the box on the seat. She moved the box off to one side and sat down crossing her legs. Sarah tilted her head to the side, laying it on the wood so she could look at her friend. The redhead was grinning, her cheeks flushed.

"Oh God, Sarah, if you could only see yourself..."

The woman sat back and reached into the box and pulled out a small object.

"Okay.. now some questions. Pick a number between one and three. Hold up that number of fingers."

Sarah didn't know the question. She stared helplessly at Tasha, but the woman just smiled enigmatically.

Sarah mentally shrugged. oh what the hell. She clenched her fists apart from three fingers. Tasha glanced and smiled.

"Okay, and now a number between one and.. oh let's make it easy... five."

Sarah blinked. oh well in for a penny...anything so long as lets me cum...she splayed all five of the fingers on her left hand. Tasha raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Last chance?"

Sarah nodded. Just get on with it... please!

Tasha reached into the box and pulled out a small device. She pressed a button and the vibrator in Sarah's pussy sprang to life. Almost instantly, Sarah felt herself building towards orgasm. The clitoral stimulator hummed and the shaft pulsed inside her. Gasping into her gag, her chest heaving, the waves built as her eyes went wide and whole body shook, straining against the ropes the climax came and she gave out a hoarse muffled scream. The intensity was astonishing and climax seemed to go on and on as she shuddered and shook, her back arching over and over again as wave after wave throbbed through her. At last, the waves lessened and she slumped on the desk, her breathing heavy, through half lidded eyes she gazed at Tasha who watched her intently biting her lip and with her hand squeezed between her thighs.

"Mmmm that looked good. Just four more to go..."

Sarah gasped and she must have looked shocked. Tasha just laughed. That's right hun, Five orgasms at level 3 was the deal. The redhead smirked.

"This is gonna be fun."

Sarah mewled piteously into the gag. Four more, how could she stand it. Tasha pressed a button and the vibrator shifted to a much lower, gentler hum. Sarah tried to ignore it, but already her bound body was beginning to respond again. Moaning, she looked into the face of her beautiful captor. Through the window behind her, she could see it was growing dark outside.

It was going to be a long night.

12