All Comments on 'Beach Bikini Shop'

by TexRiffraff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent writing

Well Done Tex,

Your writing is smooth. Well written. And your have an excellent understanding of human nature. Well done, well done indeed.

Sincerely

Doc B

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spellbound !!

It's hard normally to hold my attention for that long and reading that much, but I couldn't stop imagining the whole thing as it unfolded. I wish I could SEE 4 beautiful ladies that would fill that story, assuming that this was fiction. It is so easy to imagine that it really happened just like that. To be naked when you want to be with an audience is thrilling but I can just as easily imagine the anguish of being naked when you don't want to be. That's probably the only reason I don't often head for the nearest beach, leave my clothes and keys on the beach and feel the water on my skin like the girls did. And how much more daunting would it be to go through what they did on one's own!! (Keith)

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY - 5 STARS!

You've created a mental image for me that was tantalizing and kept my attention right up to the last word. Thank you for sharing.....

RecHiker

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Some stories just don't fade with age. This one is as good as it was when published 7 years ago!

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous