Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost gave in, but I didn't and stayed outside the door. Instead I put my fingers between my legs inside my panties and masturbated my wet pussy; just like I did in Kodaikanal.

Dad lifted his ass right in the air when he cummed. I could see his hairy pucker and everything. The first spurts of his cum shot out hard and fell on his belly and thighs. The rest kind of pumped out more slowly and ran down his cock and over his hand. He was still rubbing and squeezing his cock to get it all out. That was when I cummed.

I soaked my my panties so much I had to change them when I got back to my room.

I don't know what Dad did next. I suppose he just cleaned himself up and went to sleep. Me? I pleased myself again before I slept.

If you come to India like you said you might, can you bring me vibrator? One that looks like a cock; I want to try one of those.

***

I am so sorry I have not written for so long. The fever came back and I started feeling very bad again, only much worse than before. Eventually Dad took me to the hospital where they did some tests and found I had Dengue Fever. Mom came back to Chennai to stay with me in the hospital. We were there for ten days.

Dengue is horrible. I hope you never get it. Your whole body pains so much and the fever is very bad. I am out of hospital now and Mom has taken me to Bangalore until I am fully well. I will be here for 2 weeks at least.

I am not sure how often I will be able to write. She doesn't like me having a phone and she uses her laptop at work.

***

You are not going to believe this! I haven't thought to tell you that Mom got a promotion at work that is going to take her overseas! She found out while I was in hospital with the Dengue. Well, at first I was going to go home with Dad after I came out of hospital, but Mom decided I had better stay with her in Bangalore until I got stronger, so, as you know, I went to stay with her. I really wanted to go back home with Dad because I get so bored at her place.

And she is so strict with me!

Last night she told me I had to stay in my room because some people were coming round and there would be liquor drinking going on. Remember I told you before that the house she lives in is on two levels with the living quarters downstairs and her bedroom and mine upstairs and a bathroom? What I haven't said is that there is a hallway outside my room and there is a sofa and a couple of chairs. We call it a hallway in India, but I think you would call it a lounge.

I was reading while lying on my bed and after a while I heard voices out in the hallway. It sounded like my Mom and a man's voice, so I got off my bed and peeked through the keyhole to see what was happening. Imagine my shock when I saw my Mom and this man with their arms around each other. And I heard her telling him that she wanted to thank him for helping her with her promotion. And then he bent over and started kissing the tops of her breasts above her bodice. She let him! And she was stroking his head while he was kissing her!

Then the next thing I saw was they were kissing each other on the mouth. When they stopped that I heard her say that he could stay behind after the others left and she would thank him properly. And then they left.

I was so shocked. Why was my mother doing this? I was shaking all over. And what about Dad? What would he do if he found out? I felt sick to the stomach and betrayed.

While I was on my bed thinking about these things I heard voices again, so I went back to my door and peeked through the keyhole expecting to see she was back with that man, but I was wrong! She was with another man! And he was on his knees licking her navel while she stood in front of him stroking his hair. And then she knelt down in front of him and they kissed very passionately. He said he wanted her to give him special thanks for her promotion and that she should go to his house after the party...

"Once will not be enough though, my dear. You must come to my house at least three times and give me my special thanks."

"Yes I want that also, but I can't go to your house tonight. I have to stay here to look after my sick daughter, but you can come here another time."

"I will come tomorrow night then."

"Yes, I will be expecting you. I want to give you thanks now though. Stand up."

The man got to his feet and OMG my Mom undid his jeans and she got his cock out and took him in her mouth. He held her head while he fucked her face. I could see his cock sliding in and out between her lips!

I was so shocked to see her doing this, but it was really hot also and I put my hand in my panties and started relieving myself while I watched. Before I cummed though, the man did.

The man cummed in Mom's mouth while he held her head so that she couldn't move. She spat his cum out onto the floor and then she took him in her mouth again and sucked until he went soft. Then they went back downstairs.

I was so weak at the knees after watching this I could only crawl back to my bed. I pushed my panties right down and started relieving my feelings again while remembering what I had just watched. I cummed very quickly. I was just getting over my cum when I heard voices again.

Now I took my panties right off and I went back to the keyhole and peeked through. I couldn't believe what I saw! My Mom was there with another man! They were smooching passionately and he was running his hands all over her body and rubbing her between the legs through her sari.

She got his cock out and started rubbing that and then she got down on her knees and sucked him also. It was unbelievable that my Mom could be so brazen!

She spat it out again when he cummed and after they had smooched some more she said that he should come to the house one night soon and she would thank him properly for helping with her promotion.

I went back to my bed when they left and stroked my breasts and my belly and my pussy because I badly needed to relieve my mood again. My Mom had been with three men, and sucked the cocks of two of them, all in the space of about 45 minutes.

And she had promised all of them she would take them into her bed and fuck them! She was behaving like a callgirl!

That wasn't the end of it though, because I heard voices yet again! She was with another man!

This one was very much older than the others. He and Mom were sat on the sofa and he was fondling her breasts. She unbuttoned her bodice and unfastened her bra at the front and gave him one of them to suck her nipple. While he was doing that she reached and got his cock out.

She just held it while he sucked her breast and then she got on her knees between his legs and sucked his cock also until he cummed in her mouth. She didn't spit this time though. Afterwards they sat on the sofa for a while talking and kissing and then they got up to leave. That was when I heard her tell the man that if he posted her to England she would give him her ass!

That was when I cummed again.

After about another hour Mom came and knocked on my door. She told me she had a headache and that she was going to bed and that I was not to disturb her.

"If you want anything to eat or drink, you can get it yourself from the kitchen."

I waited for a little while; then I crept to her room door and peeked through the keyhole only to find the lights were all out and I could not see anything. But it sounded as if there was somebody in there with her because I could hear movements. It must have been the first man she promised to fuck; the one she said could stay behind after the others left.

Very disappointed that I was unable to watch her have a fuck, and cum again for myself while I was looking, I went back to my room. But I relieved my tensions anyway. After that I slept and I didn't hear the man leave.

Mom acted the same as normal in the morning. Nobody seeing her without knowing what I knew would believe that she had spent the previous evening sucking three men's cocks and the rest of the night fucking a fourth man. I could hardly believe it myself!

For the next few evenings my Mom sent me to bed early, "Because you need to get lots of rest before you can go home to stay with your Father." That was a fine story, because each time after she gave me time to go to sleep I heard one of the men arrive. Of course I tried to peek through her keyhole, but the lights were always out, or it looked that way because she had hung a dark cloth over the keyhole so that I couldn't see in. I could not be sure which it was.

Then one night I heard voices in the hallway. OMG it was amazing! Mom was there on the sofa with a man I don't remember seeing before. And they were both nude!

Mom was lying on her back on the seat with her legs apart; I could see up between her legs and her hairy pussy clearly. Wow, she has a really hot body! And the man was kneeling with one knee on the seat between her legs and he was leaning over her and licking her belly. I could see his hard cock pointing down at her and his balls and asshole also.

Mmmmm, it was so sexy!

Then I heard her say...

"I want your cock!"

"Where do you want it?"

"In my cunt of course! Quickly, I am too hot for it now!"

Then she reached and took hold of his cock and pulled it towards her pussy. The man didn't waste any time lowering himself onto her and quickly pushing his cock inside. And then they fucked really hard and fast. It seemed like the whole house was shaking.

I could tell when the man cummed because he sort of lost his rhythm, if you know what I mean. Dad does the same. But he kept on fucking Mom and very soon after she cummed as well.

I cummed too.

When they were finished Mom said that she had to go to the bathroom. But she told the man to go into her room and wait for her on the bed because she enjoyed that fuck so much she was ready for another round.

I didn't get to see any more than that because I couldn't see into Mom's room through the keyhole again. But I did listen to them fucking.

Isn't that just awesome? But what do I do when I finally get home to Dad? Do I tell him everything I know? It would certainly cause a lot of trouble though and it might make what happened between Dad and me come out. He would go to prison wouldn't he? But maybe he would not; I am not sure of the law on fucking your daughter here in India. He would certainly be shunned by the local church community though. I don't want that to happen.

And I don't want to break up my parents' marriage either, even though it might mean Dad treating me more like his wife than his daughter. He could fuck me freely if they did break up though! (grins).

Mom says I can go home to stay with Dad now. I expect she wants to feel free to fuck her man friends without me around. It doesn't seem to have bothered her much so far though! I go tomorrow and will write when I get there.

***

Hello, I am home now. Nothing is happening between Dad and me. He is keeping his distance. I don't want to have to make the first move, but I am so horny after what I saw Mom doing with those men I might have to go to his room and ask him to fuck me. I will let you know (frowning).

***

Mom is so annoying! I have only been here 4 days now (no moves from Dad, which makes me miserable), but she wants me to go back to Bangalore later today. I can't think why, but she says it is very important.

***

Sorry, I haven't been able to write for a few days, but I am so happy! Here's why...

Mom came to my room the same evening I arrived. It was very strange because she was only wearing a Kameez and it looked like she was nude underneath. She was not wearing a bra so I guessed she had no panties on either! I was in bed and she sat on the edge close to me and took my hand in hers...

"Beatrix, you know that I have been given a big promotion don't you."

"Yes, you told me when I was here last time."

"Well, it is a very big promotion, and very important to me. I am going to be working in Ireland for a while. A lot of people have helped me and I am very grateful to them."

Well, it isn't England, but close enough! You know what that means don't you! She gave her ass to that man just like she promised! (big wide grin)

"Does that mean I have to go with you?"

"No, you can stay here in India."

"I am pleased I can stay here. I didn't like Europe when we went there when I was a little girl."

I couldn't say it of course, but her being so far away would give me a free rein to seduce Dad again and make him want to fuck me!

"Beatrix, my dear, there is one man in particular I have to give special thanks to...very special thanks...and it involves you."

My heart thumped in my chest...

"Yes...how?"

"He has seen you and he wants to have you. I have agreed and I want you to go to bed with him."

"Whaaat?"

"Beatrix, I know you are not a virgin anymore. I have known it for a long while. I don't want to you to tell me who you did it with, although I do have a good idea. And I know you have been spying on me as well."

"What? How?"

"Darling, I work with computers all the time. Finding your letters to that friend of yours on the laptop and your SMS messages on my hand phone was easy for me, even though you deleted them. Don't worry; it is in nobody's best interest to make a fuss at this time."

"I am sorry."

"Don't be my dear, because when I found out you like fucking so much it was easy for me to tell Mister M that you would be hot to go to bed with him. And don't be afraid, He is a very kind man and he will not hurt you in any way. You will like him. I shall be there also."

"Ohhhh...when?"

"Now, my dear, he is waiting in my room for us."

She pulled back my covers and told me to strip nude. And then she handed me a t-shirt to put on. She has read quite a lot of my stuff to you alright, because it was the pink shirt I have mentioned often. Then Mom held me by the hand and took me to her room.

OMG! There were two men there; both of them lying on her bed totally nude! And their cocks were already hard!

Mom introduced me to me as Mister M and Mister R. I was pleased Mister M was going to be the one who was going to fuck me because he was quite handsome and he had a nicer body than Mister R did.

Mom took off her Kameez – she was indeed nude underneath and she has such a hot body – and then she took my shirt off.

I felt very self-conscious standing there nude in front of two strangers, but I felt a lot better when they both murmured their appreciation of my looks.

Mom told me to go and lie down with Mister M and then she went to Mister R.

Mister M put his arms around me and pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek. It felt really nice having my nude body pressed up against a man again and I started feeling horny. He murmured...

"You excited greatly me the very first time I set eyes on you, Beatrix my dear, but now that I see you nude I am almost bursting to have you."

I looked at his erect cock and smiled...

"I can see that Mister M."

He laughed softly...

"Call me M, my dear. And hold my cock in your hand while I make you ready."

M was not going to have to do very much to "make me ready" because my pussy was already moistening at the prospect of his nice cock inside me!

The bed started shaking and we looked over at Mom and Mister R. They were already fucking.

He was on top of her lunging vigorously, while she was fucking him back with her ankles locked behind his back. We watched them for a few moments then I took hold of M's hand and placed it on my pussy lips and my love hole to show him how wet I already was.

"I am ready, M, please fuck me."

He got on me right away. His cock felt lovely as he slid it smoothly into me and began to thrust powerfully. In no time at all I knew he was going to make me cum with his cock and I gave myself to him entirely. It happened quickly. It was a wonderful cum!

He held me tight while it happened. He whispered in my ear that I was the best fuck he had ever had and then he started fucking me again just as my cum feelings were starting to die down.

They started building again! This time they were very intense and just when I thought I was about to burst I cummed again. I squirted a lot this time and M cummed too.

Mom and Mister R had finished as well; they were lying watching M and me as we cummed. Mom was stroking Mister R's cock that was already getting hard again and she had a glint in her eye that told me she had more in her mind for me. I found out what it was very quickly, because as soon as M got off me Mister R moved across the bed and took his place!

His cock was only just hard enough for him to push it inside me, but it slid in easily because my love hole was extra slippery with M's cum. And when he started pushing in and out of me his cock quickly got harder and soon I was enjoying another very nice fuck.

While Mister R was fucking me I watched Mon suck M's cock hard again and then he got on her and gave it to her in her pussy.

As it was their second time both Mister R and M were able to fuck for a long time before they cummed again, so I had another big cum and so did Mom.

The men were quite tired for a while after they cummed and they needed to rest. Mister R said Mom and me should put on a show for them while they recovered. I didn't know what he meant but Mom did. She smiled at me cheekily...

"What Mister R means, Beatrix, is that you and I should lick each other's pussies. Men like to watch girls do that; it makes them very horny."

I remember Dad telling me to lick F's pussy and I wouldn't, but this was different as it was with Mom and also because it would certainly lead to another nice long fuck with either M or Mister R; and I wanted that.

"I've never done it before; I don't know how."

Mom snuggled up close to me and smooched me on the lips. It was the first sexy kiss I had ever had from a woman. It was quite nice.

She slided her hand down my belly and between my legs and began stroking my clit. That was really hot!

"It's easy darling. I am sure you have cummed lots of times from having your pussy licked. All you have to do is what he did when he was licking you. I am going to lick you now, my dear, will you let me?"

She emphasised the words 'he did when he was licking you' implying Dad of course.

"Ok...I suppose so..."

I was surprised how nice it was being licked by my Mom – it was different somehow to being licked by Dad - and I opened my legs as wide as I could so that she could really get to my clit. I squirted all over her face when I cummed, which didn't take very long to happen, but she didn't seem to mind.

I was a bit scared when Mom told me it was my turn to lick her. Her pussy smell was quite strong from her being fucked twice already, but I suppose mine was also when she licked me. I got used to the smell very quickly anyway.

She really liked it when I pushed two of my fingers into her love hole while I was sucking her clit – Dad does that to me – and I could tell she was getting close to having a big cum.

I felt somebody get in behind me while I was licking and I soon had a hard cock pumping my pussy again. I was really pleased to learn it was M who was fucking me when I looked up Mom's body and saw that Mister R was fucking her face vigorously. Mom started to cum but M held my head between her legs and told me to keep licking her whatever she did.

Wow, she went crazy and tried to get away, but I did as M said and soon she cummed again for a second time. This time she did manage to push me away and I watched Mister R rubbing his cock hard while he cummed all over her face.

Then M pulled me up onto my hands and knees and fucked me really nicely while he squeezed my ass cheeks in his hands. He cummed first, but he stayed hard long enough to give me a cum.

1...345678