Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad and Uncle began to move together, thrusting in and out in unison. They seemed very practised. Had they done it before? Perhaps they had double fucked Mom or Uncle's wife? I didn't care. I loved being fucked by the two of them at once!

All I needed to make it complete was a cock in my mouth. Was I being greedy?

I thought I could perhaps that I could suggest it to them for another time afterwards? I wondered who they would invite?

I felt my cum feelings building; I was going to cum first! Perhaps if they could both keep fucking me for long enough I might get to cum twice!

Whooooosh!

They both stopped moving when my cum hit me.

"Did you feel that?"

"Yes, isn't she amazing?"

Dad kissed the back of my neck...

"Do you want more cums, Beatrix my dear?"

My cum was still clamouring through my body; all I could do was nod "Yes."

Dad and Uncle start moving in me again while I was still cumming. I cummed again, almost straight away like I did when M fucked me that first night with him and Mom and Mister R.

And then Dad and Uncle both cummed. Uncle cummed first and then Dad.

All three of us were laid on our backs recovering. I was still sandwiched between the pair of them. I reached and take hold of their limp cocks; one in each hand and thanked them both for giving me such a wonderful fuck.

Dad smiled and said it I was really good and that we must do it again soon...

"Next time, Uncle will fuck your ass, ok?"

"Yes, I want that...if you are going to fuck my pussy."

I squeeze both your cocks and kissed them each on the cheek in turn.

"Can you ask someone to come and fuck my mouth at the same time?"

Uncle squeezed my breast...

"Of course we can. You are such a horny naughty girl, Beatrix."

"Thank you, Uncle. You and Dad are lovely and naughty too. Being fucked by both of you at once was a dream come true."

We were quiet for a while. My thoughts were filled with fucking them both again soon and who they might invite to join in. I felt them starting to thicken again in my fingers. I turned to Dad...

"You are both getting hard again, Dad. Maybe Uncle could fuck my ass now while you fuck my mouth?"

He laughed out loud...

"You are such a hot girl, Beatrix! A, are you up to it?"

Uncle replied...

"You won't have to suck my cock hard again, Beatrix; I would love to fuck your ass today!"

Dad laughed again...

"Let's do it to her then!"

Dad got me up on my hands and knees and put some more of the lubricant in my asshole. While he was doing that, Uncle spread some over his cock. Dad stayed and watched as Uncle slowly worked his cock deep into my ass. Although it stung as usual it seemed as if he went in a little easier.

Perhaps after M and then Dad and now Uncle A my ass was getting used to being filled with cock. I hope so. I love ass fucking and I want to do lots more of it in the future!

Dad moved around to kneel in front of me. His cock was almost hard again and he pushed it between my lips straight away. His cock tasted of my asshole and I could smell it on his pubic hair, but I didn't mind.

He held my head with one hand and played with my tits for a while with the other while he and Uncle fucked me, both of them pushing in and out at the same time at opposite ends. I knew I probably would not cum, but I still enjoyed being fucked like that.

I did cum though.

Afterwards we ate lunch.

Late that night Dad come to my room and woke me. He kneeled astride my chest and pushed his cock masterfully into my mouth and told me...

"Suck me nicely, my dear."

When he cummed he pull his cock out of my mouth and sprayed his cum on my face. Then he got up and left me.

I would have preferred that he fucked me, in my pussy or in my asshole, both are good, but I didn't mind him using me like that because it shows he has feelings for me.

I relieved my mood and then was awake for a while wondering who the third man might be the next time Dad and Uncle group fucked me; and when they would do it. With Mom being so far away I knew they would not wait for long and I hoped man number three would be Uncle C. Without realising it I drifted off to sleep.

***

I am so fucking angry! Sorry for swearing, but I have every right to be so mad! If I had a gun I would shoot all of them!

I now know why Dad and Uncle A seemed so practised when they team fucked me!

Dad let me go to the Mall with my friend D. I hadn't seen her for such a long time so we had lots of fun talking and going around the shops and I stayed a lot longer than I was allowed to. When I got home I had to go and piss straight away. When I passed Dad's room I heard voices talking inside. One of them sounded like Uncle A and I was delighted because I thought it meant he was at the house for him and Dad to double fuck me again.

I had been looking forward to that!

I had my piss quickly and went to Dad's door. Just as I was about to open it I heard someone say...

"Brother, where is that other slut, Beatrix? She should be here by now!"

That was Uncle C speaking and I was thrilled that Dad and Uncle A had made him man number three. But 'other slut?' What did that mean?

I put on a big smile and opened the door expecting they would be pleased to see me. But I soon lost my smile. There was a fourth person there with them. It was big, fat Cow Eyes!

They were all nude. Cow Eyes was on her hands and knees and Uncle A was busily fucking her ass. Dad and Uncle C were clearly getting ready to do things to her also because their cocks were sticking out hard. I was so shocked I was rooted to the spot for a few seconds.

There was a strange almost angry feeling to the goings on. They all had odd vacant looks in their eyes as if they had been drinking. It frightened me and I decided I should leave and started to back out of the room. But Dad rushed across to me and grabbed me by the arm.

He looked so funny with his hard cock bouncing wildly that I almost laughed out loud, but I didn't. He dragged me across the room holding me painfully and threw me across the bed.

Then they stripped me nude; all four of them. Uncle A even stopped fucking Cow Eyes' ass to help. She helped also.

I knew there was nothing I could do to stop them so I let them do it.

Dad and Uncle C raped me; that is the only way I can tell it.

I said I was not in the mood and I was not wanting to be fucked, but they didn't take any notice and did it anyway.

Uncle A went back to fucking Cow Eyes in the ass. Dad held me down by kneeling on my shoulders with his cock and nuts dangling over my face while Uncle C fucked me. Dad forced his cock between my lips but I didn't suck him; I just let it sit there. Then, when Uncle was finished, they flipped me over onto my front and Dad took my ass. He didn't lube me first and it really hurt.

When Uncle A cummed in Cow Eyes' ass, Dad made me lick his cock clean.

Later they forced me to watch while all three of them did Cow Eyes in all her holes at once. I was so jealous because that is what I had dreamed of! The Uncles wanted to do the same to me, but Dad said that I was too useless today and that they would have to triple team me another time.

Dad then told me to lick Cow Eyes' pussy, just like that last time. Even though I had done it with Mom, there was no way I wanted to do it with Her, so I refused. It didn't make any difference though because Dad just grabbed me by the hair and forced my face between her legs.

The Uncles pulled her legs wide apart so they could all get a good view. Cow Eyes cummed on my face, but they forced me to keep licking her. One of them at least must have masturbated while they watched because I felt cum dripping on my back and in my hair.

Not long after that I felt Cow Eyes' head being pushed between my legs. The way she was jerking, one of them must have been fucking her from behind at the same time. I didn't want her licking me so I pissed on her face.

That got Dad really mad and he picked me up and threw me right across the room. At least I was able to make my escape.

I paid for pissing on her though. Dad came to my room later that night and beat me severely with his fists. I thought for a while he was going to rape me again because he was naked and his cock was hard, but he didn't. Cow Eyes was waiting in his room and he gave it to her.

Cow Eyes is still here. The Uncles have been twice again and triple teamed her. Last time they brought another girl with them; a stranger. She was probably a girl from the brothel who would do anything for money, even oral with Cow Eyes.

They haven't come for me yet, but I am sure they will as soon as Cow Eyes goes back to her home. They will have to force me though. I am completely over all of them, especially Dad.

I am covered in bruises all over my body, but most of them are hidden under my clothes, and I am stiff and sore. I think I may have a cracked rib. I have a black eye so I cannot go out anywhere. Dad hasn't shown any remorse for beating me up so badly.

I feel so stuck and lonely.

***

I am running away tonight...

Dad doesn't know it yet, but my bags are packed. I will leave him a note. He is too busy fucking Cow Eyes right now and I will be out of the country by the time he wakes in the morning and reads it. I have not said where I will be or who I am with; just that I am going away. I will phone and tell Mom later, but I will leave out the real reasons why I am leaving; especially the rape and beating. I don't want to break them up.

M is coming to get me. I messaged him and asked for his help. He is more than willing. He took a flight straight away and landed in Chennai an hour ago. He will be here soon in a taxi.

In fact he was going to get in touch with me anyway. He is transferring to Singapore and he wants me to go with him. Luckily I have a passport. He brought the date forward and has got my ticket so that we can go there together tonight. He said we will exchange rings and live as a couple.

There is light in my life again!

When you next come to Singapore I want you to meet M. I have told him all about you. You will like him and I am sure he likes you already. And you know he doesn't mind sharing like he did with Mister R, so when you are here I want to share my bed with both of you at once. Ok?

If you want to bring a girlfriend with you, that will be nice also. And I will lick her if you ask me to. I will willingly do that for you my dear friend.

Kisses, Beatrix

***

Note from Salteena:

I never managed to meet Beatrix; in fact I have lost contact with her entirely.

Sadly her relationship with M did not last very long, but on the other hand she managed to get a place at National University of Singapore.

It was whilst she was out with a group of students from there that disaster happened. There was some tomfoolery that resulted in Beatrix falling into the path of a car on Thomson Road; a very busy highway. Her lower leg was so badly broken that it required metal plates to hold it together.

The cost of surgery in Singapore for a foreign national is prohibitive, so her father came from India and took Beatrix home to Chennai.

We corresponded regularly. The poor girl was in a wheelchair for months; and suffered much pain and several medical interventions while her bones seemingly refused to knit back together properly. Then her father shifted his business to Bangalore. Her mother gave up her contract in Ireland and came home to care for her daughter.

Back under her mother's almost paranoid control, Beatix's emails became sporadic, but one day I received ecstatic news that, although she was still recovering, she could now walk unaided again, and she would soon be returning to Singapore to resume her studies at NUS.

It was not to be though. A couple of weeks after that I received a terrified message from her, sent from Bangalore Airport, saying, 'My life is crashed...I am going to AIIMS New Delhi. I am afraid of my destiny, God, nature, world, everything.'

AIIMS is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences; a world renowned institution that specialises in cancers. The doctors in Bangalore, concerned with her continuing weakness, diagnosed Beatrix with Lymphoma resulting from some of the treatment she received in Chennai.

Beatrix has every right to be scared. There is no cure for Lymphoma, only delay for a few years to the inevitable; and then only if chemotherapy is successful.

I have not heard from Beatrix since that email. But I pray for her wellbeing every single day.

1...345678