Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers

Uncle looked down at my chest...

"And you have nice tits too; round and firm, just like your ass."

He put his hands under my Kameez onto my bare butt and squeezed my left ass cheek strongly. I could tell he was pleased to find I was not wearing inners. He put his mouth close to my ear.

"Shall I tell you a secret?"

I guessed what he was about to tell me, but I still wanted to hear it from his own mouth.

"Yes."

"I have been looking at you all the while since I have been here. My cock gets hard every time I look at you. You are so hot!"

"Ohhhh!"

I felt lightheaded as if I was about to faint.

He thrust his tummy at me.

"My cock is hard because of you now, Beatrix, can you feel it?"

"Yes, I can."

"Do you like knowing it is hard for you?"

"Yes, I like...it excites me."

"I want to show it to you, my dear, do you want me to do that?"

"Yes, I want to see it, Uncle. Show it to me please."

Uncle undid his Lungi at the waist and let it drop to the floor. He definitely wasn't wearing underpants, which was why I could feel his cock so clearly. It was standing up stiff; pointing right at me.

"What do you think, Beatrix, does my hard cock scare you?"

"No I am not scared by it. You have a nice cock, Uncle, I like it very much."

He indeed had a very nice cock! I imagined how good it would feel in my pussy. I wanted it.

"Take hold of it my dear."

I held it in my hand. It was hot and hard and smooth like Dad's is. I started to slowly rub up and down its length. It felt truly wonderful and my pussy started to leak.

"You are doing that very nicely, Beatrix! It feels like you have done it before; have you?"

"Yes, I have."

"Have you ever sucked cock?"

"Yes, I have."

He was pushing his bunched fingers into my ass crack, probing hard against my asshole and pulling me hard up against his cock. His questions were making me more and more horny and my pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Do you enjoy sucking?"

"Yes I do, very much."

"Do you drink the cum?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I like to drink."

"And have you fucked yet?"

"Yes, lots of fucks."

"With just one boyfriend, or with lots of boyfriends?"

"With just one man."

"A man? Tell me who you have done all those naughty things with."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

I blushed...

"Too shy..."

"But you are not too shy to be a naughty girl like this with me, are you?"

"Nooo!"

I decided to be bold with him. I squeezed his cock and put my free hand in between his legs and cupped his balls...

"I very much enjoy being a naughty girl, Uncle, especially when I hold a nice cock like yours."

Uncle smiled at that news and moved his hand around to my front and rubbed his fingers rhythmically on my pussy.

"My, you are so wet my dear! Does this feel nice? Are you feeling hot now, my dear?"

"Yes...I like...I am really hot now...you are very naughty too, Uncle!"

I squeezed his cock again and ran my circled fingers over its whole length from top to base and back again.

He smooched me on the lips and licked them.

I didn't resist when Uncle began to push me backwards, right back into my room, still with his fingers probing into my pussy. I didn't want him to stop. A tide of excitement tinged with fear poured through me. Excitement because I knew we were going to fuck; and fear of what Dad might do to me if he finds out about me being with Uncle like that.

I wondered for a second whether I should drop to my knees and suck Uncle instead, but then I decided I wanted his nice cock in my pussy.

Uncle swung my bedroom door shut with his heel as he walked me across the room. I don't know why he did that, there was nobody but us in the house.

His hard cock felt really hot as I held it with its head pushing against my belly. Without the light from the hallway the room was now in semi-darkness.

We reached my bed and I felt the edge against the backs of my legs and I almost overbalanced.

"I am really hot for you, Beatrix my dear and I wish to fuck you. Do you want to fuck Uncle?"

"Yes, you have made me hot to fuck you also, Uncle."

"I thought so."

Uncle pushed me gently and I fell on my back on the bed. With swift movements he pushed my Kameez right up my body to my neck. He was being very masterful! I liked that! To show him how much I liked it, I clasped my thighs behind my knees and pulled my thighs up and apart, revealing my gaping love hole to him; showing him how wet I was and how much I wanted to receive his hard cock inside me.

He didn't need any more encouragement; coming on top of me in an instant.

By now I so badly wanted to be fucked that I took hold of his cock straight away and put it in the right place.

"Ohhhhhh, your cock feels so nice inside me Uncle!"

It was the truth; his cock truly did feel marvellous as he pressed it in and began pumping it in and out.

"Oh my, Beatrix, your pussy is really lovely and tight!"

I locked my heels up around his waist and fucked back at him when he thrust into me. His cock felt so good plunging deep inside me I didn't want it to end.

After about 40 hard strokes he let out a loud groan and cummed.

When he finished cumming, Uncle got off me without a word. I was disappointed he didn't kiss me like Dad did sometimes when he cummed inside me in Kodaikanal. Nor did Uncle even thank me.

He looked down at me. My legs were still apart and his cum was leaking out of my hole. His cock was semi hard still and it was wet and shiny from being in my pussy.

He held out his hand...

"You are such a lovely hot fuck, Beatrix my dear. Your Da... that man who fucked for the first time was so lucky to get your virginity. I want to fuck you some more in a short while when my cock gets hard again. You must suck it for me. Come with me; there is much more room on my bed."

Did he know about me and Dad? How? Did Dad put him up to this, or was he just guessing?

Casting these thoughts aside, I took Uncle's hand willingly. I was really keen for a repeat fuck. I wondered how many times he could do it before he got tired. I hoped it was at least three or four times more.

When we got to his room, Uncle made me fully nude and pulled me to him. He has a nice chest. He cupped my breasts in his hands and said they were very pretty, and then he bent over and bit my nipples – not enough to hurt me, but it made them stand up stiff.

He laughed and said they must have liked that and I told him they did.

I took hold of his cock again. It was almost back to full hard and I didn't need to suck him; not that time anyway.

Uncle told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. He got in behind me and pushed his cock deep in my pussy. I was very pleased to feel it back inside me. He held my hips and fucked me fast for a long time and I cummed for the first time that night.

I sucked him hard again later and I cummed a second time when he fucked me. He fucked me five times altogether, counting the first time in my room, and then we went to sleep. It was almost morning.

Uncle fucked me four more times the next night and I cummed twice again.

The next afternoon, just before Dad and His Wife arrived home, Uncle licked my pussy and then he fucked me really nicely again. We did it in the lounge this time, on the same seat I sat on with Dad on his birthday night. I cummed when Uncle was licking me and also when he fucked me. So I was smiling happily when Dad and His Wife arrived. Meeting up with Her knowing my panties were soaking wet from Uncle's cum leaking out of my pussy made me feel really wicked. She said I looked quite flushed and asked if I was getting a fever. I would have liked to tell her I was flushed like that because I had just cummed from being fucked by her husband's brother, but of course I was too scared to actually say it.

Uncle pretty much ignored me for the rest of the day, although, when we were alone for a minute later on, he winked and slipped his hand between my legs from the back and gave my pussy a secret little squeeze. That made me want to fuck him again!

What I would really like though is to fuck Uncle C and Dad and Uncle A all at the same time; with Dad in my asshole and one of the uncles each in my pussy and my mouth. That idea makes me very wet between the legs.

Even if I can't do that with him and my uncles I still want Dad to fuck my ass. We haven't done that yet.

Later that night I heard Dad fucking His Wife; she was making a terrible noise. So I crept along to Uncle's room. He heard them fucking as well and it made him really horny so I got onto the bed with him and we fucked twice, but we did it quietly so that Dad and His Wife didn't hear us.

I was quite disappointed when Uncle left in the morning.

The next day Uncle phoned me and said I was really hot and that he wanted me to go over to his house so he we could fuck some more. I told him I also enjoyed fucking him very much and that I really liked sucking his cock as well, but it would be difficult for me to get away while Mom was here as she is very strict with me – I had to say 'Mom' to him even though I thought 'Dad's Wife' in my mind.

Then Uncle asked me if I was alone in my room. When I said I was, he got me lie on my bed and finger my pussy while he whispered naughty things to me like how if I went to his house he would make me nude and lick my pussy while I sucked his cock and that he would cum all over my face and tits and then he would fuck me hard.

I had a lovely cum and from the way he was breathing and the groan he let out, Uncle did too. At least I now know that I can have a good fuck anytime, even if Dad decides he doesn't want to fuck me anymore.

***

I feel horrid...

My period has arrived again, so now I can't fuck Dad; or Uncle either if he was here. I was very relieved when my bleeding came the last time after Kodiakanal, because Dad and I fucked many times without taking precautions. I didn't care about the risk; I wanted those fucks so much!

Anyway, we are Catholic.

I suppose it is a good thing my period came again this time because Uncle cummed inside me every time we fucked and he did not take any precautions either.

Dad could still fuck my mouth though if he came to my room. I would like that and so would he. Dad told me I was getting to be a very good cock sucker just before we left Kodaikanal.

I love it when he grips my head and holds me still while he does it.

Dad has arrived home from work and he has our dinner. I will write later.

***

Dad has been very nice with me for two days now, so I was burning hot to fuck him as soon as my period finished. But then His Wife called and said I had to go and stay with her in Bangalore. I stayed for nearly two weeks and then she came back home with me, which made me very angry. And then, just like when she was here the time before, Dad fucked her every night, and sometimes during the day.

He even started telling me how many times they did it. I wonder why he suddenly started telling me those things. Was he telling me he is no longer interested in fucking me, or is he trying to make me so jealous I will be a pushover for him when we can be alone at last?

I am a pushover for Dad anyway, in spite of the way he treats me sometimes.

Perhaps I should make up to Uncle A. in front of him and see if that makes him jealous in return? What do you think?

I wonder if Dad would like to watch Uncle A fuck me?

Please tell me your thoughts.

***

Sorry for swearing but my plans to go to Dad's bed have all turned to shit again...

All three of us, Dad, His Wife and me, are going Mumbai for a week. At least it is somewhere new for me to see and learn about.

I'll write you when we get there, bye.

***

Hello, we're here in Mumbai. Dad and His wife have gone out to a movie and left me at the hotel because I feel a little feverish. I always get like that the first time in a new city. I have her laptop. It's a shame she has disabled the camera, otherwise I could have video called you. I keep promising to show you my body and let you see me touching myself, but I haven't managed it yet.

Remember that time I was using Dad's laptop and we were just connecting when he came in and almost caught us?

I was surprised and shocked at first to learn that we are all be sharing the same room at the hotel. And then I was pleased because Dad will not be able to fuck Her while I am around.

And I am determined to be around all the time!

You can buy all kinds in Mumbai, but the local food is different on this side of India to what we have in Tamil Nadu. We tried that and we enjoyed our dinner just the same. Dad suggested we should go to bed early soon afterwards, saying, "We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." But She wanted to go out to a movie.

I know His Wife is anxious to go to the gold market to buy jewellery; she told me so. Perhaps she will buy something for me?

Oh, oh! I can hear them at the door. They must have left the movie early. I will write tomorrow.

***

I'm back! They are sleeping now and I am using her laptop under the blanket.

Little did I suspect that Dad was anxious to come back early so that he could take His Wife to bed and fuck her!

As soon as they arrived he sent me to the bathroom to wash my teeth and change into my nightclothes. That was when I discovered that I forgot to pack my long nightdress. His Wife looked at me in her strict way with an angry frown, and then scolded me...

"There is nothing can be done about it now...you are such a silly girl sometimes, Beatrix, you will just have to wear a t-shirt and some shorts!"

I was not wearing shorts and was just in my shirt and nothing else when I come out of the bathroom, but His Wife did not seem to notice as she pushed past me to go in there herself. If she did, she didn't say anything.

When I onto the bed I let Dad can see that, not only was I not wearing shorts, I was not wearing panties either. I sat on the covers and parted my legs wide so that he could see absolutely everything. He stared right at my pussy, but he said nothing. And his face was expressionless as if he was totally disinterested.

His Wife sent Dad into the bathroom to change when she came out. No doubt she would get angry if he changed while I was looking.

Little did she know that Dad used to strip naked right in front of me in Kodaikanal and bring me his hard cock to kiss before we fucked!

When Dad returned from the bathroom I could tell that he was not wearing underpants under his shorts, because I could see the outline of his semi-hard cock quite clearly. When he got into bed with His Wife I caught the sight of his hairy balls up the leg of his shorts. I was not sure if his letting me see them was deliberate, because he still acted as if I was not there.

The one thing that really hurts is that I cannot not kiss him goodnight anymore. I haven't been able to whilst His Wife is around for fear that she would notice a different level of affection between Dad and me.

All the lights were off but, just like in Kodaikanal, there was a dim night light in case of emergencies. All was quiet apart from the sound of traffic from the street far below our hotel room. I was tired, but I could not sleep. It was very strange being here in the same room as Him and Her. I used to share hotel rooms with them when I was a little girl, but that was a long time ago and it was different. Then I heard movement across the room in their bed. It sounded like they were fighting.

Dad was turned on his side facing His Wife. He was kissing her.

I saw his hand moving under the covers. He was touching her breasts.

She whispered something to him, but I could not hear what she was saying.

Beneath the covers I saw him run his hand down her body, down over her belly, down her legs.

I could tell he was pulling up her nightdress.

She opened her legs for him.

He stroked her inner thighs.

Even though I could not really see, I could picture in my mind what they were doing.

Soon he was touching her between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy.

I dragged my shirt up high on my body; I felt so hot and horny!

I cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples, but I wanted more than just that!

I ran both hands over my moist belly and down between my legs... oh, I was so wet!

I slid two fingers of one hand into my love hole and pushed them in as deep as they would go. At the same time, with the index finger of my other hand, I rubbed my clit.

Sparks flew though me and I cummed.

I saw her reach for Dad, tugging his shorts down.

He moved on top of her.

She wrapped her legs around him.

He entered her... I was so jealous!

She sighed audibly with delight.

He thrust slowly, quietly, and she received him. I remembered how nice his cock felt when he pushed it in me like that. She was feeling that nice feeling now. Both of them were probably trying not to wake me, but neither of them looked over to see if I was in fact asleep.

His tempo rose to that same beat I became so familiar with in Kodaikanal when he was about to cum.

She gripped Dad's ass with both hands under the covers and strained against him. She was cumming too. I so resented that! Dad and I had never cummmed together at the same time, not even once!

I keep on fingering my pussy while I watched him fucking her and cummed again.

He slowly kept on fucking her, just like he used to with me until his cock softened, then he kissed her and told her he loved her. Dad used to kiss me like that in Kodaikanal and say the same; did he really mean it with me? Or was he just saying it because he knew it would make me want to fuck him again?

We all fell asleep, but only an hour passed before sounds of movement from their bed woke me. They were fucking again; only this time she was on top of him. The coverlet was covering her ass but she was otherwise nude – Dad must have taken her nightdress right off – and her big, full breasts were swinging and bouncing as she slowly and sensually rolled her hips, grinding her pussy around his cock.

Disappointment flooded through me. I felt so inadequate. She is so good at fucking; how can I possibly compete with her? I didn't even feel like masturbating while I watched, even though they were a very sexy sight.

His Wife began to move faster. Just riding his cock in and out; straight fucking now. She was clearly about to cum. The covers slipped right off her and I saw that Dad was gripping her ass cheeks with the tips of his fingers buried deep in her crack. Maybe he had a finger in her asshole?

She arched her back. He captured one of her nipples in his mouth. I am sure he was biting it as she cummed. It obviously made her cum very hard because I could see her back and ass muscles quivering and she had her head tilted back and her teeth were bared as she suppressed her cries of pleasure.

He rolled the both of them onto their sides while she was still cumming; she had her back to me. I saw the shocks to her body as he rapidly thrust into her. She was still cumming! Or was she having a second cum immediately following her first?

And then Dad cummed. He looked straight at me over her shoulder while he shot it inside her and saw that I was watching. Or perhaps he knew all the time? I could not read the expression in his eyes, but he smiled.

He took his eyes off me and kissed her. She reached and pulled the covers up over the both of them. I knew they were going to go to sleep with his cock still in her; he did that once or twice with me in Kodaikanal.

In the morning they both acted as if nothing at all happened. In fact I began to wonder if I dreamt the whole thing, because when they threw back the covers to get out of bed I saw that they were both fully dressed in the nightclothes they went to bed in.

Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers
123456...8