Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"Come and look at this, Beatrix, there's an article about a Tamil actress. She is married but she has fucked heaven knows how many other guys as well. She is a real slut!"

I lay on the bed close beside him. His eyes zeroed in on my chest. He must have caught the free movement of my breasts under my shirt. Besides, my nipples were making hard tents through the material!

I kissed him on the cheek and told him I am sorry for dropping my phone...

"I don't have it with me this time!"

"I still don't feel sleepy, Beatrix; how about you?"

"Me neither..."

He put his arm around my shoulder and moved towards me under the covers. He handed me the magazine.

"Do you want to read this?"

I took it from him and dropped it on the floor beside the bed...

"I can read it in the morning."

"What are your plans for tomorrow? Is there anything special you would like to do?"

"Anything at all, as long as it is with you."

"Hmmmm, we shall go to the Silver Falls."

"Ok, that sounds nice."

"Shall I switch off the lights and the TV so that we can sleep?"

"Not yet, I am still not sleepy. I want to be with you."

He pinched my cheeks playfully, just like he used to when I was a little girl. I kissed him; still only on his cheek though.

"You can turn the lights off if you like, Dad, so long as I can stay here."

He kissed me on the forehead and laughed out loud.

"You shouldn't be afraid of the dark, Beatrix!"

"I am not afraid of anything; not anything at all while I am here with you."

"Alright, so I can put the lights out then?"

The TV was still glowing across the room.

"All TV programmes are boring; nothing but rubbish all the time."

"Why don't you turn it off then? We can lie here quietly."

He flicked the TV off with the remote and then turned back towards me. He kissed my chin.

For the very first time I kissed him on the lips; just a very light and quick caress, but a very daring move for me all the same.

He rubbed my lips with his fingertip.

"Why don't you wear lipstick always? It suits you."

I licked his finger with the tip of my tongue.

He ran it across my lips again.

I opened my mouth and let him slip his finger inside. I sucked on his finger as he gently pumped it in and out; almost as if it was a little cock.

I put my hand outside the covers on his lower belly to where his real cock should be. I could not feel him though.

Was this encouragement enough? If he didn't realize by now how much I wanted him to fuck me he never would!

He hugged me tightly to him; trapping my questing hand between us. I rubbed my belly against him.

He said again that I am too slim. He winked...

"Put some fat on, Beatrix, I might like you a little more then."

"I can't put fat on right away, Dad. Can't you like me just as I am for now?"

"Don't you feel cold? Please hug me again, dear."

"I am a bit cold now. Can I get inside the bed with you?"

"Of course."

When I was under the covers I took his hand and put it on my hip.

"You can make me warm again, Dad."

"You have beautiful eyes, Beatrix."

I didn't say anything. I just kissed him on the lips again; a longer, lingering kiss this time.

He waited for a long moment when I broke off, and then he returned my kiss on the lips.

He moved his hand down to my thigh to where it was before the phone fell off the bed.

I placed my hand on his and together we slid it up my leg together, pushing up my shirt along the way.

I kissed him again.

"You are a naughty girl, my dear."

"I like being naughty...I want to be naughty with you."

He poked his tongue out and wiggled it in a very cheeky, suggestive manner. I tried to capture it with my lips, but he was too quick for me.

He ran his hand over my back and started rubbing my left ass cheek.

"Your skin is moist, Beatrix."

I searched for his cock with my hand. Surely now I was inside the bed with him I should be able to find it?

He moved his hand alternately over my left and right ass cheeks. He licked my cheek playfully.

I could not find his cock! Where was it?

"I feel cold, Beatrix. Hug me close please."

I grabbed him by his ass cheeks and pulled him hard to me. I rubbed my breasts and belly against him.

He licked my lips; circling them with the tip of his tongue. It felt very sexy.

I opened my mouth and let him slide his tongue inside. I sucked on it softly.

He paused for a moment...

"You are sweet..."

And then he returned to tongue-kissing me.

I needed to find his cock! I slipped my hand under his shirt and over his back and then down inside his shorts and underpants to his bare ass; then onto his hip; on my way to his belly to where I knew it must be.

"I am still cold, Beatrix."

He pressed my ass rhythmically.

Abandoning my search for his cock for a moment, I pulled his shirt up over his chest and then my shirt up as high as it would go. I pressed my naked flesh to his, crushing my bare breasts to his chest.

"Does that feel better?"

His hand left my ass and found my breasts.

"Take my shirt right off if you want, Dad."

"Please help me to get it off, my dear."

In no time at all I was totally nude. My entire body was his to plunder. I felt so good being with him like that!

He gazed down at me admiringly.

"You have a wonderful pair of tits."

"Kiss them for me?"

He kissed each breast in turn.

I offered him my right breast.

"Please suck my nipple."

I stroked his hair as he bended over and took my nipple in his warm mouth. His tongue sliding over and around as he sucked my hard teat felt wonderful. At the same time I felt his hand move between my inner thighs stroking higher and higher. The side of his thumb reached my soaking wet slit. He slid his thumb along it; backwards and forwards; backwards and forwards.

My mind screamed 'If you do much more of that I shall cum!'

I pushed my hand into the top of his shorts and inside his underclothes again; this time at the front. I found his cock straight away. I grasped it. Hard! Hot! Smooth! The very first cock I had ever touched and it was my Dad's!

"It's not fair, Dad!"

"What is wrong, my dear?"

"Here I am, completely nude and you are still fully dressed."

"I see...wait one moment."

He got out of bed quickly and threw his nightwear off. I lay on the bed with the covers thrown back so that he could look at me while he was undressing. When he finally removed his underpants his cock sprang out hard in front of him.

I spread my legs wide and stroked my inner thighs up close to my pussy; telling him without words where he must put it. I had no doubts in my mind now. He was going to fuck me! I was over the moon!

He got back onto the bed, half kneeling, half lying over me. I took hold of his cock – it felt familiar in my hand now – and led the head to my pussy.

He kissed me on the lips again and started slowly thrusting; gliding his cock head along my pussy lips.

"Are you a virgin, Beatrix?"

"Yes."

He pushed harder, trying to enter me, but he was not in the right spot and his cock popped out and slid down between my ass cheeks.

"Get right on top of me, Dad."

I opened my legs wide and took hold of his hard shaft and led the head to the gateway to my love hole.

"I want you to be the first one ever to be inside me."

He pushed again. He was in the right place this time, but he could not get it in.

He pushed harder; much harder.

I grabbed hold of the cheeks of his ass and pulled him to me.

Pain!

He pushed again.

Oh God, it hurt! But he was inside me...just.

He pushed harder. I felt him sliding deeper into me.

Pain! Pain! Pain! Aaaaah! I was bleeding; I could tell.

Dad was fucking me! Thrust and withdraw; thrust and withdraw; again; again; again; and again. With all the pain it seemed never ending, but then he started thrusting harder, faster and faster until he went rigid and let out the same kind of sigh he made when he cummed last night.

Dad was cumming inside me! I was now truly a woman! And I was his!

He kissed me tenderly and then moved a further several times inside me; more gently this time until his cock finally softened and slipped out. I felt a warm gush as his cum ran out my hole and down between my ass cheeks. I clasped my hand to my burning pussy to catch his cum and scrambled out from under him to go to clean myself up in the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet seat and pissed. It stung! I looked down between my legs at my poor sore pussy. It was red and inflamed, but it really did not look any different to how it looked before.

So that it is what it is like to be fucked! I never imagined it would be so painful! I hoped it would easier next time. We had two more days here and I hoped Dad would want there to be many more 'next times'!

He went into the bathroom when I come out. I got into his bed, still nude, and looked for the blood and cum stains that surely must cover the sheets. There were some smears there, but not as much as I imagined. I wondered what the hotel staff would think when they saw them when they were making up the bed in the morning. And then I remembered that at no time did Dad say to the clerk at the check in that I was his daughter.

Hmmmm, they would probably think I was some virgin he had purchased in the bazaar and brought here with him for his pleasure.

I lay back in the bed and waited for him to return. I was pleased to see he was still naked also. His cock looked semi-hard again. When he got back under the covers I snuggled up to him and thanked him for fucking me...

"I hope we can do it again soon, but not again tonight because I am very sore."

"You are really hot, Beatrix. Oh yes, my dear, we shall fuck many times until we have to go home. In fact I think we must stay on a couple of days longer."

"Mmmmm, that would be nice. You are really hot too."

I took hold of his cock; it was indeed quite hard again.

"I want to suck your cock; would you like that?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I like to be sucked...but first I want to lick my sweet girl's sweet pussy."

Before I could protest that I was too sore he rolled me onto my back and got down between my spread legs. The sensation of his tongue slipping and sliding over my pussy lips was heavenly in spite of the occasional darts of pain.

"You are sweet and sexy, Beatrix, I love you."

His speaking while he licked at my clitoris tickled me. I felt the familiar tension building; the tension that up until now had only been brought on by my fingers; and with it rising pain, but...

Cummmmmming!

Lying beside me again he kissed me. I smelled my pussy on his face.

"I love you Beatrix."

"I love you as well."

I was in a gold tinged euphoria. Dad had fucked me hard and took my cherry then made me cum with his tongue. And he told me he loves me!

I took hold of his cock again. He was hard. I was tired and I would rather have gone to sleep, but I had to show him that he was my precious man and that I was completely his to use in every way imaginable; that I would do anything and everything he wanted me to.

"Do you want me to suck you now?"

"Hmmmm, suck baby...please!"

His cock did not taste of very much in my mouth, except for an occasional hint of something salty. It was just a big, hard, hot, smooth sausage stretching my jaws wide. I stroked his shaft up and down while I was sucking and running my tongue around the head. He seemed to like that because he murmured "That's right, baby" a few times and he put his hand on the back of my head to push me further down on his cock.

I felt his cock get harder in my fingers and he started to rhythmically push it up, deeper into my mouth.

He was cumming!

He thrust in hard and his cum burst my mouth in thick spurts. He held me there, making sure I drank every drop. It didn't taste too bad; a bit like thick warm creamy milk, with just a hint of the chicken noodles we ate a few hours before. He made me keep on sucking until his cock went limp and then he pulled me up to lie beside him again. He thanked me and told me I am his perfect girl.

His cum felt like a sticky coating over the inside of my mouth and gums; not at all unpleasant; and it started to dissolve after a few minutes, but I was not aware when the taste was finally all gone because I fell asleep.

He was affectionate to me when we woke in the morning, but as soon as we were showered and dressed he became formal and distant again.

Wasn't that amazing? I am so happy! I am sorry this has been so long, but I had to tell you all of it in detail as it happened. I will try to write again later.

Also when we get home I want to video chat with you. I want to show you my body and I want to see yours as well, ok? But most of all I want to set the webcam up so you can watch Dad and me fuck. I will have to do it without him knowing though. Do you have any ideas how I can do that?

***

I am sorry I have not written for a while...I was busy (winks)

We are home now.

We were strangers all the day after our first night, which hurt me greatly because I was now more than just his daughter; I was his lover. Why couldn't he behave to me like I was his lover?

That evening, when we got back to our room after dinner, he fucked me right away, pulling my Salwars and panties down to my ankles in haste and throwing me on my back across the bed before ripping his jeans and underclothes down and getting on top of me.

He entered my love hole with a mighty thrust – I was already wet and ready for him on our way up in the elevator – and fucked me hard until he shot his cum into me. I enjoyed him fucking me like that very much. My pussy was no longer all that sore and I loved the feel of his hard cock thrusting deep inside me.

We fucked twice more during the night; each time was better than the last. He kissed me and told me he loved me each time when he finished. I didn't cum with his cock inside me, but he pleasured me with his tongue twice.

For the rest of our stay he was a tiger in bed. We fucked more than twenty times in the nights left to us and even during the day – several times he just looked at me with hot eyes and told me, "We are going back to the hotel." Afterwards we would go back outdoors again.

I cummed several times on his cock and we had oral sex often too. I always cummed those times. He even let me hold his cock once or twice while he pissed.

It was really cool when he got me to sit on the toilet seat right afterwards and fucked my mouth. I didn't mind that he cummed on my face.

He was not all about sex though; he was also affectionate to me in bed; simply kissing and holding me close, which made me feel very loved and special. But in public during the day he resumed his remote, cold, father personality. It was very disappointing, although all the sex made up for it.

We were an hour away from home when he pulled the car over to the side of the road and told me to go and sit in the back seat.

"You usually sit there when we are driving. Your mother will be there when we get home and we don't want her to see things are any different between us."

It is almost a week now and she, His Wife, is still here and is showing no signs of wanting to go back to Bangalore. And he is fucking her several times a night; I hear her when she cums she is so noisy.

I am angry+disappointed+tensed. I feel like crying

***

I am so upset. I don't know where to turn.

Everything is against me as far as Dad is concerned. We haven't fucked since we returned from Kodaikanal. He has been very distant with me in fact, as if Kodaikanal never happened.

I wonder if he feels guilty about what we did. I don't!

First of all His Wife stayed at home for nearly ten days more than she usually does before going back to her work place in Bangalore. I could hear them fucking almost every night she was here. In my heart I hoped he would fuck me as soon as she was gone. He could done me anywhere at all, even on the floor inside the front door as she and her friend drove away into Chennai to catch their flight, but it didn't happen. He went straight out to buy us lunch instead.

I felt really mad at him for doing that.

I am really miserable. Sorry, I can't write any more.

***

Hi! I feel lots better now (wicked smile). I have to tell you I have been very naughty.

Why?

Because I got my Uncle C to fuck me!

Uncle C is Dad's older brother. It was all Dad's fault because he wouldn't come to my room and take me to his bed...

Dad went to Bangalore to stay with His Wife for a few days and then bring her home for the weekend. He asked Uncle C came to stay to look after me while he was away. For the first two days Uncle C treated me like an ordinary niece and nothing unusual was happening. He seemed to ignore me, not like Dad's other brother, Uncle A. He the one I mentioned to you before, the one who is always staring at me as if he is undressing me in his mind. I like Uncle A lots though. If I hadn't tempted Dad into fucking me in Kodaikanal, I had it in my thoughts that I might get Uncle A to fuck me. But that was before Dad and I went to Kodaikanal.

Uncle A gives me very quivery feelings in my tummy and my pussy gets really wet.

But then on the third evening when I was on my way to the kitchen to get a drink of water, I opened my door and found Uncle C standing there, bare chested and wearing only a Lungi – a Lungi is a kind of traditional skirt that both men and women can wear.

I was wearing only a Kameez with nothing on underneath, not even panties, because I thought Uncle was in his room.

He was blocking my way out with his hands on the frame. He looked very flushed and heated and I started feeling horny straight away. He has a nice body, even though he is older than Dad.

We didn't speak at first; we just looked each other in the face. Then I looked down. OMG, his cock was sticking out hard making a big tent in the front of his lungi. It was clear he wasn't wearing inners underneath! I couldn't take my eyes off it!

When I didn't try to push past him, Uncle put his hands on my hips. They felt nice. He told me I am very pretty and that he likes me a lot. I couldn't speak. I just stared at his cock in fascination; and with a burning desire to see it nude!

He looked over my shoulder into my room and I knew he was looking at my bed. I guessed immediately what was on his mind and my heart started beating really fast, because after so long without feeling a cock inside me I was really horny. I was wanting a man so badly I had been wondering for the last two days what Uncle would say if I sat in his lap one evening and invited him to fuck me.

I seriously thought about doing that, but then I got scared he would refuse and get angry and tell Dad and His Wife what I had done, so I didn't.

Uncle pushed closer to me and I deliberately didn't back away. That must have encouraged him to do what he did next, because he pressed right up to my front; so close that I could feel his cock sticking up hard inside his Lungi. A hot shiver ran through me.

He leaned his face near my neck and breathed in though his nose...

"You smell nice, Beatrix."

"Thank you, Uncle."

"Do you like me, my dear?"

"Yes, of course I like you Uncle."

"I mean do you really like me?"

"Yes Uncle, I like you very much."

He slid his hands down to my ass and moved them over both my ass cheeks, rubbing, cupping and squeezing them. Dad did that the first night he fucked me in Kodaikanal and it always makes me hot...

"You have a lovely ass, Beatrix. It is nice and rounded and firm. It looks great in jeans."

"Thank you, Uncle."

"Do you mind me touching your ass like this?"

"No I don't mind; I like it Uncle."

My heart raced. I shouldn't have, because I was being untrue to Dad, but I really liked what Uncle was doing; it was making me so horny. Dad wouldn't fuck me anyway.

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
123456...8