Beau of Les Belles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you say, you've got me by the balls. It's not just a figure of speech. You've made it pretty damned clear that your really do know how to hurt guys, and you're going to use this hold to inflict a lot of pain if I don't do what you say. I'd be a fool to fight you."

"You being male, this is a surprisingly sensible attitude you're displaying. Guys can be so unreasonable, especially when you feel like your precious masculinity is threatened. Are you worried I'm a threat to your masculinity? Well, you should be! Me making you pose this nice girlish way, this is just your first preview of things to come. Now look in my eyes. Good. And tell me how you feel."

"Well, I feel angry. And scared."

"Well, that's easy enough to say. But things aren't quite so simple, are they? I'm cutting you some slack here because this is new for you. But don't try my patience. You have an interesting mix of feelings going on. I can see this in your eyes, and what about this?" Her fingertips played over his swollen member. "This is not the way someone reacts if all he feels is scared. You're going to tell me honestly what you're feeling, and without leaving things out because they're things you don't like to talk about."

John looked at where his erection bulged in his pants. There wasn't any denying it. "Okay. This is scary but I'm not just scared."

She gave his balls a painful little squeeze. "I told you, eye contact."

He had no choice but obey. He lay there, hands over his head, legs spread, knees up, posing like a girl ready to take some guy's cock. He looked up at Math. She looked back, her expression one of haughty amusement. Her steady gaze seemed to penetrate his mind, as if she could see into his inner thoughts. "I feel kind of like a specimen pinioned here by the cuffs on my wrists and by your hand between my legs. You're also making me feel like you can see right through me. You seem to know how I feel. You seem to know what you're doing. You have done this before, haven't you? So I'm at a disadvantage. You know what to expect. I don't. Yes, you can see that this has a sexy side for me. It's scary and when a very pretty woman like you tells me to pose like a girl and I have to do it, it's really humiliating. But I won't deny that somehow it's sexy at the same time, and it's also exposed and vulnerable. Maybe that's what makes it so sexy. I don't know. I'm upset because I think you tricked me into it. But I'm also wondering where it's going. It's out of my control. It feels like you're the one in control and I can't do anything about it and that's wrong but it's also more appealing than I want it to be -- I wish you weren't so really pretty."

She grinned and put a finger to his lips. "Good! All feelings very understandable in your present predicament, and all feelings we'll be working with as we go forward. Let's focus on exposed and vulnerable for now. Let's have your legs flat on the bed again, with your ankles nice and wide apart. Do this, John." Her hand began to tension again, leaving him no choice.

... to be continued