Becky's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rest, then try twice more with the same result. I figure, one more time, and rest a little longer, then ram myself down as fast as I can, feeling the air almost being compressed in my mouth. And suddenly, my lips are surrounded by his pubic hair, pressing hard against his body! My throat is contracting, and tears are pouring from my eyes, but I am unwilling to give up my prize, and fight the discomfort till I need a breath.

Only when I slide all the way up and am gasping, drooling, chest heaving, do I realize what all the noise was I heard somewhere in the background. He's sitting up, wide-eyed, staring at me, and his hands are running gently all over my head, petting me. He just keeps saying, Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," over and over. In my enthusiasm I almost forgot he was at the other end of that wonderful cock, and only now do I realize the effects my efforts had on him.

He flops back down, hands thrown over his head. "Oh God, oh my God! Becky! Baby, oh baby!"

I'm really hoping that means it was good, and I ask him, "Are you ok Rob, did you like that?"

"Oh my God, oh baby, I've never.... Oh Becky! That was amazing!"

Now that's what I wanted to hear! And right now I promise myself - and him - that I'm going to get way better at that! In fact, I can hardly wait to practice again! But for right now, I just smile and take him between my lips again, sliding smoothly up and down, comfortably. Very quickly, I feel him start to shudder, and his hands are on my head, gently trying to pull me off of him. I know that means he's close, and I have a decision to make. But then I think, "What the hell, he's got more work to do before he gets to do anything else with this cock!"

I lift my head from his shaft and smile at him. I whisper, "Just enjoy it honey, there's no hurry, unless you've got a hot date!"

And I lower my head again, sliding him to the back of my mouth, then bobbing faster, my lips tightening around his shaft, my mouth sucking each time I lift my head. I swirl my tongue around the length of his shaft with every stroke, and I start to drool around the corners of my mouth. His hips are bucking again, pistoning up and down raggedly, trying to keep up with my strokes. I love listening to him, groaning, panting swearing, and really, calling my name, almost as a mantra.

Suddenly, he stops and stiffens, and I open my eyes to look at him. He has two big handfuls of sheet, and his eyes are wide open, staring. Then his eyes close, his face contorts and his hips lift, ramming his cock deep into my mouth. I have hot cum spurting into my throat, filling my mouth and overflowing from my lips. I clamp down even tighter, not wanting to lose a drop, and he writhes on the bed, hips pumping, cock captive in my mouth. He growls, cries, moans and finally collapses panting onto the bed, his breath coming in ragged gasps. I gently ease him from my lips, and when he opens his eyes again, I show him how full my mouth is, before swallowing it all. Somehow it's very important that he see how much I enjoyed it, too.

He falls back limp on the bed, eyes closed, and I draw satisfaction that for the moment, I have completely satiated him. I crawl up the bed and he rolls slowly toward me. I press my body against him and his arms gently surround me, cradling me. I nestle my head into his chest and give him little kisses, one hand sliding slowly over his body. Right now I am so content, just listening to his deep, heavy breathing.

But soon, I feel his arms tighten around me, and I look up to see him smiling. I stretch up to him and beg a kiss that turns into two, then three, then just one long amazing kiss squeeze hug fondle grope. My sopping panties are pressed right against his cock, still good sized, even though soft, and that's just how I want it. When the kiss ends and the gasping lessens he smiles at me from an inch away and says, "That must be awful uncomfortable." And he rocks his hips just a bit, his cock giving me a nudge, so there's no question what he means.

"Uhhuh," I reply, "make it better?"

He kisses me again, then leaves me, crawling down the bed and very slowly rolling the panties down my legs as I lift my hips, then thighs, then feet in the air. I hope he likes the smell of my sex, because I can smell it from here. But when he lifts the sopping material to his face and inhales, there's no doubt, and when he tastes the wettest part, it's even better.

Now he's got something new to look at, my almost bald pussy. I shaved this morning, just for him, leaving a little thatch just above the top of my slit. I'd like to have done it sooner, but this was kind of sudden. My hair is a dark brown, but down there, it's nice and black and shiny. Since he's staring, I squirm a little for him on the bed, stretching and spreading my legs, raising my knees a little.

He kneels down by my hip and bends over me, kissing my breast, making me gasp. His wet tongue teases the nipple, then he sucks it in, and it's rock hard in a moment. I moan and arch up to him as he sucks me deeper into his mouth. He has a smile on his face, and I'm not sure if it's because he knows he's teasing me or because he likes it so much, but I'm hoping it's both.

One hand moves over my body, stroking me from my breasts to my hips, just barely missing that little thatch. Every inch he touches tingles and he touches every inch, making me squirm constantly and sigh and moan time after time. He kisses his way over to my other breast and sucks in the nipple again. I'm loving it of course, but suddenly, I feel my little bud caught between his teeth. His eyes look up and find mine, and as we stare at each other he lifts his head, stretching my nipple up and up and up. It feels good but I'm afraid it's going to hurt and hold my breath, but he stops pulling and rubs his tongue over the tip. And as his teeth let go his mouth opens wide and he engulfs my breast, sucking hard, lips kneading me as his tongue grinds and swirls, getting me soaking wet and slippery. My back arches again and I'm breathing deeply, loving his touches and realizing he knows just how to give me what I need.

Without the panties my pussy had dried up a little, but now it's soaking wet again, as he finds out when his hand finally slides down over my mound, fingers running over my bare, swollen lips. He gets them nice and wet, then runs two fingers up and down, one on each side of my slit. My hips go on auto and roll in time with his hand, and I put a hand on his head, which is still on my breast. It feels so yummy I don't want him to stop. He doesn't, content to suck and lick for the moment, but I gasp and buck as I feel his fingers finally slide into my slit. He just holds them flat and slides them up and down, stroking the insides of my lips and making me moan.

Finally he lifts his head and leans to me for another kiss. Then he wastes no time, sliding off the bed and going to the foot, where he climbs back up between my legs. As he kneels facing me, I smile as I realize his cock is already nice and hard again. Now I'm suddenly wondering what that's going to feel like, and I know I'm going to find out. But right now, I'm concentrating on other things.

He lifts my left leg by the ankle, teases my toes with his tongue, then kisses and licks his way up my calf to my knee. Already, I'm gasping. Then he rests that leg on his shoulder and lifts the other one, which gets the same treatment. All the time he's running his palms up and down the outside of my calves. When he reaches my right knee he moves up a little closer to me, causing me to raise my legs higher, and keeps going. But now he's peppering my inner thigh with kisses, licks, bites and sucks and I know he's marking me and I don't care. Yes I do care, I love it! I don't know how he's doing this to me but my pussy is already running wet, and my hips are pumping and he's no where near them yet.

Unconsciously I've got both hands on my breasts, and my fingers are gently squeezing and pulling on the nipples. He notices and stops a moment to take in the erotic sight, breathing deeply. When I realize what he's looking at I squeeze and pull harder just for him. He shifts his attention back to my left thigh, and now as he tortures me he's running his hands all the way from my knees to my hips and back. I hope he likes moaning, because I am, non-stop, and my body is in constant motion.

As he gets closer he slows down, kissing longer, more gently, rubbing his cheek against the soft skin of my thighs. And he's moaning and sighing softly, too. I'm trembling with anticipation and it's a little hard to breath now, but if he should stop I know I'd just die. But I know he won't.

Finally, he has no where left to go. He looks up at me and smiles for a moment, his hands still moving on the outside of my thighs. Then he leans forward and kisses me, right in the middle of my little black thatch. His hands grip both my hips and his tongue slides very slowly, right down the middle of my slit, not really penetrating, but enough to taste the juices flowing out. He gets to the bottom and raises his head and licks his lips. Then he bends his head and kisses me again, right over the dripping entrance to my cunt. His tongue circles around a couple of times, gathering all the cream he finds there, then I feel it slide inside me, deeper and deeper and deeper. My Hips are rolling, pussy pushing against his mouth and I can feel and hear him licking and sucking, drinking the constant flow. Wow, those little high-pitched squeaks are coming from me!

He raises his head a little, and his tongue starts moving back up, this time bottoming out in my slit, and I jump and gasp as I feel it slide over my already hard clit. He feels it and swirls the tip of his tongue over it, kissing and licking all around. I'm panting and gasping, loving everything he does, but enduring it, hoping he'll get to what I really want. But he wants it too, and quickly raises his wet face, smiling at me as he moves up and pushes my legs wide apart.

And I see that cock in his hand, and it's so big and hard! He rubs the tip of it over my pussy, getting it wet with my juices. And I forget to breathe as he presses against me. But my lips part easily, and his head slides right in, feeling big and stretching me a little, but ooooooooooo, so good!! I take a deep gulp of air and we smile at each other again, finally joined. He puts his hands on my hips and pushes again, and very slowly, slides deeper and deeper. I'm practically gushing my creaminess, and that helps a lot. When it starts to feel really tight he pulls back a bit, then presses again, and it's always easier the second time. It seems only a matter of moments and I feel his body press against mine, and I realize, I've got all of him! And oh my God. It feels wonderful! I've never been so full before, not near.

I'm still very tight and clamping around his cock, but I can feel myself relaxing little by little. When he starts to move, very slowly, the sensation is intense, but every stroke feels better. Soon we have forgotten the size thing, and he's fucking me with a big grin on his face, setting a steady pace. My hips start to rock and I push up to meet him, and our bodies slap softly together.

I don't remember this ever feeling so good. 'Cuz it never has. And its feeling better and better! I feel little shivers and shocks going through my body, all starting at my pussy and running everywhere. He's starting to sweat now, and pumping that big cock into me faster and faster and harder and harder and it's fitting better and better every moment. Every time our bodies come together now, my body is shuddering from the impact, and I'm working harder and harder too, determined to keep up with his thrusts. The wet smacking sounds are filling the room, and I can feel my cream running down over my ass every time he pulls back.

Spontaneously, I lift my legs and wrap them around him, not too tight, but pulling him towards me, and he leans forward over me, his hands by my sides. That rolls my ass up a little and he can really ram that big dick into me, exploring new territory. Our faces are only a foot apart, and we are working too hard to really smile, but if my face looks like his does, he knows I'm loving every second. All of a sudden, I feel him slow down, almost to a stop, and we are really just rocking. I hate it until he lowers his lips to mine and we kiss, as he grinds against me, his cock moving deep inside. Now I'm in heaven! Our lips finally part, and they are still practically touching when he looks at me, eyes wide open and gasps out, "Oh Becky!"

He pushes himself back up and stares at me for a second as his hands get a firm grip on my hips. He starts sliding in and out, slowly, his full length, but he accelerates a little with every thrust and soon he's pounding into me even faster than before and I grab the sheet and hold on. My hips are moving like a machine, but they have no hope of keeping up with him now and I'm almost in awe of the power of this man who now has total control of me and is causing something to happen deep inside. My bed creaks every time he slams into me and he's panting, gasping for breath, sweat dripping from his chin, but most of the noises are coming from me. I'm moaning and panting and groaning and making little cries which are going up and up in pitch as it gets harder and harder to breath.

Now he's joining me, quiet groans that sound like pain but I know they're not. And his hips slow down but he's ramming into me harder than ever before, and I almost scream with every thrust because it feels so good. And then he growls low and long and delivers the coup de grace and grinds against me, his fingers digging into my hips and his entire body shuddering and bucking. I totally go over the top, and I hope the scream doesn't scare the neighbors.

My hips buck uncontrollably and my legs tighten around him with all my strength, pulling him to me and forcing every last millimeter inside me. His hips pump back and forth, each time with a snarl, and I know every thrust is another spurt of his seed inside me. I can't stop crying and moaning as I feel my orgasm roll back and forth in waves, over and over, through my entire body.

It seems like forever before we are both quiet, and even that's too soon. My ass is almost in the air, my legs are locked so tightly around him, and as I slowly release them he can breathe again. Very gently, carefully he lets go of my hips and slides out of me, and I almost want to cry. Something that good shouldn't ever have to end. But when he crawls up along side of me and wraps me in his arms, pulling me against his warm body, its all better again. In a minute he starts giving me tiny little kisses, all over my face, and when our lips finally meet, we just melt together.

It's at least an hour later when I wake to the delicious feeling of warm hands lightly sliding over my smooth ass. I don't move for at least a couple of minutes, because it feels too damn good. But by then I have an overpowering urge to be touching too, and I move my hands to his shoulders, slowly rubbing them up and down his back. He rolls me gently onto my back, arms still around me, and kisses me softly. When I open my eyes he smiles and says, "Hi baby," and we both giggle because we know it means so much more than that, but it's a secret and we can't tell anyone yet, least of all, ourselves.

All of a sudden I realize, everything feels different. Here we are, in my bed, naked, and he has me in his arms, pressing down against me. And we both know, we can do anything we want. At least I do, and if he's smart he does too. In fact there is nothing I don't want him to do. The thought makes me shiver and stretch, and that makes my body rub against his. I softly moan at the feeling of his skin on mine. He feels it too, and I hear a soft sigh answering my moan.

He grins and rolls back from me a little, looking down at me. I smile back and slowly squirm and stretch again, putting my hands over my head, displaying my body to him. No sense being shy now. I want him to get to know every inch of me. I arch my back, stretching the skin over my breasts, and I feel my nipples crinkle and harden. Then I push my hips up and grind, slowly spreading my legs. I feel totally wanton, and I'm sure that's just how I look. And that's just what I want. Oh God, I love it!

He puts a hand flat on my stomach, lightly, and whispers, "Don't stop!" Mmmmmmmm, I don't know where this is going now, but I can't wait to find out. I continue to squirm and moan, and I move one hand down and cover my pussy. I lightly run my fingers over my lips and down between my legs. His hand starts rubbing little circles over my body, and his eyes are riveted on my hand, so I know I better do something good with it.

I take one finger and run it very slowly up my slit. Already, I can feel myself starting to get wet and very aroused. When my finger slides down between my legs again, I let the tip slip inside of me, and I feel it suddenly coated with my hot wet juices. I smile and slowly bring my hand up, and slip the finger into my mouth, sliding it in and out, licking it clean. MY God! I've never done that before, never wanted to, but somehow it seems soooooooo erotic with him watching. And he moans, loudly, in appreciation. No choice now. I lower my hand and wet my finger again, the juices starting to overflow now, and bring my hand back up.

This time, I offer it to him. And he groans as he leans forward and takes it into his mouth, his lips holding it there as his tongue circles round and round. I feel something pressing against my thigh and I realize it's his cock. And it's rock hard! And I can feel a drop of moisture running down my skin. Thank God! He's as aroused as I am, maybe more!

I feel his hand slide up and capture one of my breasts, and immediately begin kneading it, hard! He's not touching my nipple, and it's already so hard it's aching, but I have hopes. I put my hand between my legs again and slide my finger deeper inside, gasping and groaning because it feels so fucking good. I start slowly fucking myself, moaning and rolling my hips, and I feel his hand move to my other breast. But this time, his fingertips grasp my nipple and start pulling, slowly sliding from the base to the tip, until they slip off. And he does it again and again. It feels like it may burst if he keeps it up.

His hips are starting to roll too, and I feel my... his beautiful hard cock sliding against my thigh, the tip slippery with his pre-cum. We are both moaning now, almost in unison. Suddenly, he dives down and absolutely inhales my breast in one motion! I give a squeal of surprise and shock and pure pleasure! His hand is kneading one breast and torturing my nipple, and his mouth is kneading the other with his lips, his mouth stretched with as much of me as he can possibly hold. And his tongue is swirling round and round, getting me soaking wet, then grinding against the nipple, the rough slipperiness of it driving me crazy!

Without realizing it, I have slipped a second finger into myself and I'm fucking myself hard, my hips rolling, grinding, pushing up so hard my ass almost lifts from the bed... I can feel my juices running down over my ass, and I know the sheet must be soaking wet. My back is arched, begging him to take just a little more of me into the hot wetness of his mouth. What I really want is for him to just devour me!

My fingers are moving faster and faster, and I know I'll cum in a matter of moments if I don't stop. And I don't want to stop, but I want him to enjoy it too. "Robbie, look at me, watch me, I'm going to cum! Watch what you're doing to me!"

I'm moaning and whimpering and my hips are lifted, my pussy raised in the air, grinding, as my fingers fly in and out of my cunt, so dripping wet that it's making loud sloppy, juicy sounds with every stroke, so fast they're almost blending together. His head has lifted from my tit and his eyes are locked between my legs, his hand still squeezing my other breast hard, even though he doesn't realize it any more. I give a little squeal, then another and another, each louder, and suddenly my entire body heaves as a tremendous orgasm slams into me, and I growl at the top of my lungs as my body goes out of control, jerking, twisting pumping, thrashing. We can both see my juices flowing out of me around my fingers, flowing every which way over my mound and down my ass.