Becky's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on his cheek, but, "Ohhhhhh babyyyyyyy," is all I can manage to get out. I'm so glad there aren't any other people near us. We lean together and he lets me put my head on his shoulder as he gently pets and strokes my hair, my arms, my back.

When I finally manage to stop blubbering, I lift my head to him, desperately needing a kiss. He smiles and takes his handkerchief and wipes my face, then gives me the most beautiful kiss, only marred by the fact that eventually, it ends. God, I'm sooooooo glad I didn't wear mascara.

Finally, Ricardo very discreetly returns with our salads, and we get to actually taste the champagne. It's delicious, and of course, Rob gets to laugh at me when the bubbles go up my nose. The appetizer is a small shrimp cocktail, which tastes so good I actually manage to regain some interest in the meal, and the main entrée is small perfectly grilled steaks and perfectly garnished side dishes. We spend most of the time trying to hold hands, and even try our trick of feeding each other again, and by the end of the meal I'm starting to feel really wonderful.

A very small piece of delicious seven-layer cake is served for desert, and is just right for the end of our meal. When Ricardo stops by again, he says to Rob, "Sir, I'll give you folks a while, as you requested." Rob nods, and he goes off with the desert dishes. I'm wondering why, when Rob reaches in his jacket and pulls out an envelope and hands it to me with a smile.

I tear it open and pull out the card, which simply says "Be My Valentine" on the outside. Oh my God! Valentine? I never even thought of Valentine's Day, but remembering the clock, I think, "That's tomorrow." Reading my mind, he says, "I know, I know, it's a day early, but we have to work tomorrow, and I think we will have to prepare a bit for the office." Of course, he's right, there is no way we can pretend things are the same now. And why should we?

I open the card, and, oh my God, he got me again! Tears stream down my cheeks as I read, "You are the girl of my dreams." The hell with the chair. I leap into his lap, knocking over a water glass, and cling to him, sobbing and trying to kiss him at the same time. He's squeezing me tightly to him, kissing me all over my face, and murmuring, "Baby, baby, baby," over and over.

Once again, I manage to calm down, helped a lot by his strong arms holding me, and we share another long, wonderful kiss. Then he says, "Sweetheart, I have something else for you; maybe it will help in the office tomorrow. And he reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bright red box. "He chuckles and says, "This is the real reason I was gone so long this morning."

I say to him, more tears already starting, "I can't open it, I don't dare."

"It will be a long night for Ricardo, we can't leave until you do," he smiles.

I know I have to suck it up, and biting my lip, I slowly open the box. Inside, on a pink satin lining is a solid gold heart shaped locket, surrounded with lacy gold filigree, with eight small diamonds imbedded in it. I wince, trying so hard to retain control. When my shaking fingers lift it out, I read on the front, "Becky and Rob".

When he manages to calm me down, he says softly, "Turn it over."

On the back it says, "2/14/2011 Until Forever". Oh my God, I'm a basket case.

Lots of kisses and tender hugs later he says, "Now you have to open it."

When I do, I see a picture of two cartoon characters kissing, and he chuckles, "I'll let you decide what to put into it. But now, open the cover all the way."

He speaks the engraved words softly in my ear as I read them.

"I LOVE YOU!"

That's it, I'm done. My squeal is heard throughout the restaurant, and Ricardo appears, checking to see that everything's ok. OH MY GODDDD! He said it! And it's engraved in gold! I can't breathe. I can't see. I can't speak. I can't even cry. I just bury my face in his chest, clinging to him as tight as I possibly can. And his mouth is on my ear, whispering over and over, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Eventually, I have no idea how long, I manage to lift my head and look into his face and his eyes. I have to say it, I want to more than anything. "Rob, I love you too, and I always will. I've been longing to hear you say those words, but you made it worth the wait. I can't imagine it's possible to care, more than I do for you."

"Oh sweetheart," he whispers, "I've wanted to say that for so long now, but we have only really been together a couple of days, and I thought you might think it was strange if I told you. I'm just so happy you feel the same." And when I look at him, his eyes are full of tears, and he has such a wonderful smile.

We sit, whispering together for a long time, but when I finally recover enough to stand, Rob has Ricardo call us a cab. And when we leave, Ricardo and the maitre d' are smiling, two very happy men. Ricardo even comes out and holds the cab door for us, and waves as we head back to our apartment, to begin the rest of our lives together.