Becky's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I think maybe he will, but he doesn't say it. He still doesn't say it. And I already know, and I'll wait forever if I have to, but it's getting harder.

I realize it's already so late we should be thinking about lunch, and I know I'm not hungry and I doubt he is either, but I ask, anyway. Nope he's not, but he gives me a look like I might be on the menu. Mmmmmmmmm.

It's been a while since I just "made out" with someone, but that's what we do for most of the afternoon. By now we both know we can have each other any time we want, any way we want, so there's no hurry. And we share delicious little kisses and touches along with a lot of teasing and small talk, always snuggled together. Of course, after a while the effects accumulate, and I feel my need for him rising again. And his hands tell me he feels the same.

He starts playing with my nipples, just touching and teasing them a little. I think he's curious what they feel like and what effects his touches have on me. It feels wonderful, and I just want more and more, but when he starts to squeeze gently and pull and stroke, I squirm and sigh, and he smiles like he wants to giggle. To get even I reach down and use one finger to barely touch his cock, stroking up and down the shaft, circling round and round the head, and teasing the very tip.

Of course he wasn't exactly soft to begin with, but I can actually feel him harden as I touch him, and he moans under his breath, his breathing becoming deeper. Naturally my nips are already rock hard, and I shudder when he touches me again and again. He actually asks me what I feel when he touches me, how hard I like it, and when and how. He's serious and really wants to know. It's a little uncomfortable, but I try to answer seriously too. After all, he's likely to be using what I tell him on me!

When he hardens under my fingers I can't resist wrapping my hand around him and squeezing. When he groans I up the ante and start softly stroking him. Of course my nipples are on fire, with a fuse right down to my core, and there's no doubt what we both want now, the only question is how we get there. I feel his fingers on my pussy, and we lie side by side, stroking each other for a while, little kisses becoming longer, deeper ones.

I begin to shudder as his fingers go up and down my lips, teasing me, my breath coming in long gasps, and my hips responding just a little. When we kiss again he puts his arms around me and pulls me to him, his tongue deep in my mouth, lips grinding on mine. I can feel the wetness already leaking out of me and I am sooooooo ready. But he doesn't make a move, and I figure I'll give him a little incentive, so I push up and am about to turn to suck on him just a little. But he smiles at me and says, " Uh uhh, baby, I want you to come up here!" and he pats his chest. Mmmmmm, damn! I AM on the menu! Don't have to tell me twice, big guy!

I quickly straddle his chest, on my knees facing him, my pussy inches from his face. When I spread my legs like this a few drops of my juices just drip onto his chest! Think I'm ready? I smile down at him and giggle as his finger scoops up my creaminess and he licks it clean with a smile "Mmmmmm good, got any more?" I grab his head and playfully muss his hair, not that it matters after what we've been doing. I scoot up a bit until I'm only an inch from his face, and suddenly his tongue darts out and licks me! AHHHhhhhhhhh damn! I jump, not expecting that to feel so fucking good!

He puts both hands on my ass cheeks and pulls me to him as I grab the head board. He's not teasing me now! Ohhhh FUCK! He buries his face in me and rams his tongue right into my cunt. Through my cries and gasps and moans I can hear him licking and slurping as he drinks the juices that I know have to be pouring out of me! His tongue goes in and out, fucking me, then slides in deep, just swirling around, and his fingers are digging into my ass as he mashes his face into me, making sure every millimeter of tongue is in my hole. Oh my God, I never felt anything like this before, and if he keeps it up I'm gonna cum on his face!

My hips are rocking, feeding him, and he's kneading my ass in time with them. I shudder and buck against him, and when he suddenly slides his tongue up my slit and hits my clit it's all over. As he grinds against my swollen button I screech, and my hands go from the headboard to his head, pulling him against me. I'm pumping my pussy into his face, and I know he can't breath, but he doesn't let up as my creamy cum pours over his face. I force myself to let go, and he starts lapping up every drop he can reach, my pussy tingling with every touch of that wonderful tongue. I am definitely not the only one who gives good head!

When he lets go I pull back a bit, and giggle, when I see drops of my cum hanging off his chin. I reach a finger down and scoop them up, but he grabs it and pops it into his mouth. When it comes out again it's clean, and he's swallowing with a big grin, letting me know he likes my cum too. More where that came from Rob, all you want!

Now I return to my original mission from when he sidetracked me. Moving to his side I Quickly bend over and pop his cock into my mouth, poor dear's been hard all this time. I quickly get him nice and wet and bob up and down on him. I'm just making sure he's really hard, because right now I have other plans for this lovely big dick! So does he, because after a minute, I feel his hands in my hair, pulling me off of him. When I look, he smiles and pats the pillow next to his head. Obediently, I move back up next him and he gives me a hard deep kiss, and I can taste my cum, still in his mouth.

But then he pushes me down on my back, and when he moves down the bed I quickly spread my legs. "My God, we think so much alike!" I giggle to myself. No fooling now, he's so hot I can see steam, and he presses that big knob against me hard. When I spread my legs just a little more it pops right in, my sopping wet cunt sooooo ready for him! No time being wasted, and he presses hard. We smile at each other and I lift my hips a little, giving him just the right angle. Damn, I'm dying here, and I can't wait to be impaled on that monster that's filling me up! And I get my wish, with one long smooth stroke. I lie with my head back but my eyes wide open, gasping at the amazing feeling of being full of him! I'm still unbelievably tight, but he grabs my hips and slowly pulls back, then slides right in again. Ohhhhhhh Fuck! That feels so good!!

He starts fucking me slowly, with long strokes, but as I loosen up he moves faster, and soon he's found a wonderful rhythm, not working hard, his body just making a soft popping sound when it slaps against mine. I move my hips just a little, and find the perfect position. He's hitting me just where I want at just the right speed. In no time, I'm feeling something, but it seems way too soon. But I start lifting my hips, meeting him, and suddenly I scream as an orgasm hits me from nowhere, and I arch on the bed, crying and moaning.

But this isn't "the big one" and in just a few seconds, I can feel him, still stroking slowly, and I see him watching me with a big smile. Oh damn! That was wonderful! I know I want that again, and I whisper to him, "Do it again baby, just like before." He understands, and quickly finds the exact same rhythm as I squirm under him, getting into the same position again. Sure enough, in moments I feel it again, even faster this time, and knowing what's coming I start pumping my hips, meeting every one of his strokes. It comes a little more gradually this time, and I feel his hands tighten on my hips, but he keeps up that same magic pace, and little cries become bigger ones as I run up the hill and fall off the cliff again!

This feels even better and lasts a little longer, and at the end I'm gasping and panting, and now I can't lie still. "Again baby," I giggle, and he gives me a big smile, thrilled he's making me feel so good. And I'm sure, thrilled, knowing he's found a way to drive me crazy too. He's right back at it again, same pace, a little harder now, bodies slapping and my hips pumping harder. God I love this! Now I know what "multiples" are!

It takes a little more time, but I can feel it building again. Damn, this is gonna be good! I start pumping my hips hard, almost lifting off the bed, but he just fucks me a little harder, keeping up that maddeningly irresistible rhythm and he's got me squirming and moaning, pulling at my nipples. This time we go on a little longer and suddenly he picks up the pace just a little bit, ramming his cock into me. OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!! This time I go off like a roman candle, as another orgasm slams through me without warning, and I grab the sheet, bucking and twisting under him. I think, "This must be it," and it takes me a long time to get through it, panting and gasping, staring at him.

My body is covered with sweat, and I feel like I've been to the gym, but there he is, slowly stroking in and out, full length, and not a sign of moisture on him. And as soon as I relax and lie back under him again he picks up the pace once more. But this time, he leans forward over me, putting his hands by my sides, and really starts ramming into me. He goes right by the "magic rhythm" and starts pounding me, faster and harder, accelerating as he starts panting and gasping for breath. Oooooooooooh God, this feels the best yet, and I answer him, bucking my hips hard, ramming myself against him, our bodies slapping so loud the sound fills the apartment. I can see the strain on his face, and he's shaking, his face beet red and a sheen of moisture suddenly appearing. I begin to shudder and I know it's not far away.

"Come on, Robbie," I plead, "give it to me, cum with me!" he suddenly redoubles his efforts and I give up trying to stay with him, surrendering my body to the superior force. He's pounding me into the bed, his strokes slower but harder, driving himself into my core. He begins to growl, and I know. I start rocking my hips and pulling my nips again, squeezing them hard, and when he drives into me and grinds the room suddenly goes black as I clench my eyes shut, and my body explodes at the same time he does, deep inside of me. I hear yelling and screaming and I know most of it's me but some of it's him, and we are bucking and heaving on the bed, sweat dripping from his face onto my soaking wet body. My thighs and ass are suddenly even wetter, and I know it's our combined juices flowing out of me around his cock.

He rolls slowly to my side, and I roll with him, not ready to give up his cock quite yet. I put one leg over the top of his and spread wide, pressing against him, keeping him trapped. Even soft, he's big, and damn, it feels so good! We give each other soft little kisses, but we are both so spent, we can hardly move. I am about to drift off to sleep, his arms loosely around me, when he murmurs, "Oh sweetheart, damn, this is better than my dreams!" My eyes pop open at that, and I kiss him again. It's another five minutes before I succumb.

When I wake again it's the middle of the night, way too late to think about supper. But dammit, I'm starving! I gently extricate myself, pleased that his breathing doesn't change, and tiptoe into the kitchen. All of a sudden I just love being naked, I may never wear clothes again! I take the easiest route, knowing that it will at least fill me up, and grab the peanut butter. I sit down to eat my sandwich, but I scraped the chair a little when I pulled it out, and in a couple of minutes, I hear soft footsteps behind me. Mmmmmmm, his lips are on the back of my neck, and I press back against them, but when his hands run down my shoulders and go straight to my breasts, I arch in the other direction. I turn my head and give him a peanut buttery kiss, and he giggles and says, "Can I have some too?"

I make him one, and we sit there, naked, grinning at each other, munching our peanut butter sandwiches. When I'm done I go into the bathroom and clean myself up a little, my lower body caked with our leftovers, and I realize, I have been draining all night. A little mouthwash will have to do for right now, as I get rid of the peanut butter, and when I come out he's waiting his turn. I head back to the bed, moving to the far side from the big wet spot, and in a minute he joins me, still damp, and smelling fresh like me. We wrap ourselves in each other again, and share a few wonderful kisses, but we don't make love, we don't need to right now, and in a few minutes we are sound asleep again.

I wake again when I feel him stretching against me, and it's light out. I panic again and slap the clock. 6:30 AM, Sunday, 2/13/11. Whew, everything's ok. Oh my God, no it's not! It's wonderful!! This is the best I've ever felt in my life! He's soft and warm and I'm so in ... this is just where I want to be!

His arms have tightened around me, and my face is about two inches from his. I smile and open my eyes again and lick his nose. He gasps then slides one hand over my ass, pulling me hard against him, and crushes my lips with his. I get it, he's already half way hard, and there's no doubt what he has in mind. I grind against him, wondering if it's possible there is any better way to wake up, and when he feels my pussy slide over his cock he's like iron in an instant.

We rock together, and my pussy is wet in seconds, my hips rolling. His hand slides down and strokes my pussy, but when he feels how wet I am he grasps his cock and just presses it against me. Mmmmmm, I can't believe how good it feels when he slides right into me; I was asleep just a couple of minutes ago! He takes his time, easing it in, letting me open for him. Our arms are wrapped around each other, and when he's buried in me we just lie there, kissing. My cunt is gently clenching rhythmically around him, and, oh damn, how can anything feel this good? He shudders and I know he feels it too.

My body just won't let me be still, and I put my arms around his neck, holding him to me with his tongue deep in my mouth, but my hips grind slowly against him. He pushes back and ummmmmm, that feels soooooooo good! I slide my leg over his, opening me a little more, and instantly he slips in a little deeper. I moan and automatically my hips start rolling, needing to feel him move in me now. "Fuck, you feel so good!" he gasps, and I get my wish as he starts to fuck me, long strokes, gentle at first, but quickly becoming faster and harder. Suddenly, he starts really ramming into me, and I'm bouncing as he slams against me. It's unexpected, but it's exciting, and I love that he is so aroused, wants me so bad.

I'm holding on to him, and his fingers are digging into my hips, his breathing deep and ragged, and I wonder if he's about to cum. But he slows down, stroking deep and slow for a few moments. Then he slides out of me completely and whispers, "Baby, roll over." I do, onto my other side, facing away from him, and he snuggles in behind me. But he pushes my legs out in front of me with his thighs, and puts a hand between my legs. He pulls my leg back over his, and suddenly I'm spread wide open! He rocks slowly, his cock running over my pussy, making me gasp, and he slides an arm around me, grasping a breast, and he starts to knead and pull.

Oh God, this feels good. I look back and smile at him, wondering what's coming next and he suddenly bends forward and kisses me, mmmmmm. Then he whispers, "Sweetheart, put me in." I feel an instant shiver! When he calls me that I'll do anything! I reach down and grasp him, sliding that big head down to my entrance, and as soon as he feels it positioned his hips roll and he slides into me all the way in one quick stroke. I gasp and arch back against him, but I'm so open and wet already that it feels wonderful! I suddenly realize that in this position I can look down and see him sliding in and out of me, and I watch transfixed as his big long dick disappears in me. God, I wonder where it's all going!

Wetting my fingertips, I slide my hand over my tummy, down to my pussy. I gently touch my clit, but I still jump and gasp, it's so hard and swollen, and my body is starting to shudder he's fucking me so hard! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD! I know I can cum if I just rub a little, but I don't want this to end, it feels so fucking good! I press down hard, deadening the sensation just a little, and try to clamp around his cock. He moans when he feels the sudden tightness, and keeps going, but he slows down a little and it feels wonderful.

I can't resist, the erotic sight of his cock burying itself in me is just too much, and I start rubbing gentle circles over my clit. I gasp and moan, putting my head back against his shoulder, eyes shut tight. He kisses me on my cheek and grasps a breast with one hand, kneading me and teasing the nipple. DAMN!! Without warning an orgasm just rips through me and I make one long strangling, high-pitched cry and just lie against him, whimpering. He hasn't even changed his pace, still fucking me with long deep strokes, but he's gasping, and he whispers in my ear, "Fuck baby, I love it when you cum on my cock!"

I finally get it together enough to turn my head for another kiss, but I'm focused now, knowing just what I want. Gently I turn to him, slowly pulling away from his cock as I do, and kiss him hard, ramming my tongue into his mouth. But I grasp him with one hand, stroking his cock, slippery-wet with my juices, so he knows I'm not done. I pull back from his arms and get on my knees, putting my head down. Mmmmmmm, good boy! He knows what I want and he's behind me before I even settle down. I moan into the sheet as he rams his cock back into me, "Hard Robbie, do it hard! Show me how much you like to fuck me!"

He grabs handfuls of my hips and does just that! I hear him growl as he slams into me faster and harder and I know he's not planning on making this last long now. But oh damn, he's making it so fucking good! He's reaming me with that wonderful rod, and I swear it's swollen even more now! The slapping of his thighs against my ass is so loud I can hear it echo from the living room! My body shakes with every impact, but I still manage to rock back and meet him. "That's it baby, pound me! Oh God, make me cum!!"

This time it's a snarl, as he starts pounding me so hard I can't keep up, then suddenly, rams himself deep and grinds, and I hear him moan like he's in pain. Again, he buries himself in me, and again! OH FUCK! I shriek as he slams me so hard I slide a foot up the bed, impaled on an iron bar of a cock, and when he bucks against my ass the first spurt is so hard I jump, just before I take off, into orbit. I can't stop screaming as an immense orgasm sweeps through me, again and again, in time with the hard bucking thrusts against my ass. He's gripping the handfuls of my flesh so hard it hurts, but I don't care, it just seems to add to the sensation of the moment. And I'll wear the bruises proudly.

Finally I feel him relax, his hands loosening, and I can feel him shuddering, shaking, leaning against me for support. Not that I'm much help. I slowly slide forward till I'm flat on the bed, my head now buried under a pillow. I realize that I'm soaking wet and his cum is running out of me, mixed with mine. Today the sheets get changed, no matter what!

Suddenly, he comes from somewhere, throwing the pillow on the floor, and his arms clamp tight around me, lift me almost off the bed and crush me against his chest, all in one quick motion. He falls on his back and pulls me down on top of him, and I realize he's soaked in sweat, still panting and gasping. His mouth captures mine, his tongue ramming deep, and his arms are still so tight I can hardly breathe, and he's just grinding his whole body against me, squirming on the sheet. Oh God! I've never felt anything like this, and it almost scares me, the feeling is so intense! Gradually he relaxes, and we enjoy a long, deep, delicious kiss that neither of us wants to end.